Ad Server Beans are a number of free open source and proprietary software components designed to build a full-fledged enterprise ad server.
We have created a few demo products based on these components.
Our proprietary components are not required to run these products or to build your own ad server. We offer them as a replacement of our open source offer with guaranteed performance and as an enhancement of their functionality.
|Intended Users||Large Enterprises, Public Administrations, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Linux, Open-source, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Categories||· Ad Serving Software|
Open source / Custom development
You should consider using Ad Server Beans if you belong to one of the following groups:
* developers who are looking for an open source ad server implementation;
* big publishers who need their own ad serving solution;
* ad networks eg. a travel ad network or wireless network that consider replacing their current advertising management software;
* online advertising agencies that would like to use their own ad agency software to ad serve ads;
* entrepreneurs, startups that are looking for a way to kick-start their business;
* small publishers can use our hosted service.
Note: we do not run our own ad network, so you will not find advertisers or publishers here, just the software and services to do that.
Page last modified