Maximizer CRM Live is a powerful and intuitive cloud CRM solution for your whole organization. It is an invaluable business tool to help you close more sales, gain accurate insight into your sales pipeline and easily execute marketing campaigns to generate more leads.
Easy to deploy and inexpensive to maintain, yet powerful enough to meet the changing needs of your growing business. The only complete CRM solution available at one low price.
Full Featured - Mobility Included - Easily Adapted
Software by Maximizer Software
For over 20 years, Maximizer® CRM has been the software solution of choice for small to medium-sized businesses and divisions of large corporations. Maximizer Software fuels your business success with a simple, accessible and adaptable CRM solution that provides the best value in the market. It enables you to do more with less, providing a central lead management solution with instant access to the entire history of every customer or prospect. Maximizer CRM’s All Access licensing delivers a complete up-to-date customer history to customer-facing teams – anytime, anywhere – with access through mobile devices, the Web, or your Windows desktop.
Customer information can be shared across sales, marketing and customer service, improving efficiency and productivity so you can focus on the most important part of your business — your customers.
Maximizer CRM can be easily configured to meet the specific needs of your business and enables managers and executives to gain insight into the performance of the business through dashboards and reports. Custom CRM reporting is available for you to get key insights into your business performance.
•Simple & quick to deploy, learn, use and maintain
•Access options through the Web, desktop and mobile devices
•Best value for a full-featured CRM, low total cost of ownership
It integrates with business tools you already use, including Microsoft Outlook®, Exchange® and Office, and popular accounting software and because the database resides in-house you have more control of the data and confidence that it is secure and easily accessible.
Maximizer CRM is easily configurable for organizations in any industry, including Financial Services, Real Estate and Manufacturing.
- Account and contact management
- Time management
- Task management and automation
- Sales force automation
- Sales forecasting
- Email marketing
- Customer service management
- Microsoft® Office® integration – Outlook® and Word®
- Business Intelligence
- Access options: the Web and mobile devices
- Create and manage quotes and orders
- Track status of quotes and orders
- Create powerful quota-based dashboard indicators
- Import lead lists from virtually any file format
- Mobile access
• Update customer, lead and sales information through multiple access options — desktop, web or mobile device.
• Access popular programs directly from within Maximizer CRM, such as Microsoft® Outlook® , Word®, and Excel®.
• Document the entire history of each customer’s lifecycle — tracking conversations, transactions and incidents to help deliver greater value over time.
• Gain actionable insight through personalized dashboards for a visual snapshot of sales leads, opportunities and account status.
• Stay updated on team, territory and individual performance, ensuring accountability and the required level of motivation within your sales organization.
• Keep tabs on your biggest deals by staying alerted to important changes in their status.
• Analyze opportunities and adjust strategy accordingly with instantaneous reports that deliver insight through sales pipeline funnels, lead summaries and forecast analysis.
• Customize your own reports with leading business intelligence tools including Crystal Reports® and Microsoft SRS, or utilize pre-formatted reports.
• Apply sophisticated, custom methodologies to better manage unique opportunities, or take advantage of simple Action Plans and built-in templates for those that are more straightforward.
• Drive more sales through channel partners with Partner Relationship Management lead assignment and forecasting.
• Automatically assign leads and accounts based on territory rules ensuring that opportunities flow to the appropriate people.
• Target customers and prospects quickly with relevant content using easy profiling and list management.
• Send and track HTML or text email, fax, and print campaigns.
• Comply with privacy, do-not-call and anti-spam legislation with out-of-the box, system enforced safeguards.
• Set-up automated processes for lead management, such as automatically responding to web inquiries with a series of emails and an alert to sales for follow up.
• Track opportunities by campaign to determine the link between targeted marketing and closed deals.
• View campaign response rates at-a-glance to identify which tactics are most successful.
• Keep track of important campaign details and deadlines by assigning step-by-step action plans to team members.
• Share marketing collateral and documents across your organization to ensure consistent branding and communications.
Customer Service & Support:
• Track, escalate and resolve customer service issues received through any incoming channel to ensure follow-through on every interaction.
• Resolve issues faster with a central repository of critical customer case details and a knowledge base of common incident resolutions.
• Get clarity on interaction volume and assign staff to match demand on products, service lines or channels.
• Reduce workload and increase customer satisfaction by giving customers and partners self-service access to case status and FAQs through the web.
• Ensure service agreements are renewed on a timely basis by tracking contract expiration dates.
• Deliver timely service by automatically notifying reps of new case assignments and overdue cases.
• Analyze case queues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention remains high.
• Gain a clear view of your overall service record with real-time access to critical customer service metrics through the dashboard.
• Identify opportunities for improvement with customer service, product enhancements, and other critical customer feedback points.
• Reduce staff downtime and increase field productivity with access to customer information at all times.
• Increase customer face time by reducing time spent on administration in the office.
• Build customer intimacy by reviewing up-to-date customer details before a meeting.
• Improve sales forecast accuracy with real-time updates from the field.
• Increase CRM data accuracy.