Key Features of DEXMA PLM +
- project management
- product data management
- project collaboration
- team management
- logistics and manufacturing management
- parts and materials catalogs availability
- job marketplace availability
- search for engineers (contractors) with specific experience
- No need to start any applications to view CAD models
- Parts and Materials Catalogs are accessible for everyone
- Collaborative work on CAD-file
- See the changes made to CAD-files
Screenshots Click image for larger version
DEXMA is a new generation of PLM software to simplify business processes, access and share information, connect team members and enable collaboration. We developed DEXMA for small and medium engineering companies and remote engineering teams.
|Intended Users:||Freelancers, Small Business|
|Devices Supported:||Linux, Mac, Open-source, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries:||Canada, Germany, India, Latin America, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English, German|
|Support Options:||Online Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories:||· Business Process Management (BPM) · Document Management · Collaboration Tools · Product Lifecycle Management · Project Management · Web Collaboration · Project Collaboration|
DEXMA PLM + Pricing
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
You can subscribe for any period you prefer.
1) Job Marketplace App in DEXMA allows to search for engineers with specific experience and expertise among registered users;
2) No need to start any CAD software to view CAD models in DEXMA. On the server, we use C3D graphics kernel to generate graphics, while on the client side, WebGL technology is used by the browser to display the graphics;
3) Parts and Materials Catalogs are accessable to everyone;
4) Collaborative work on CAD-file by project participants, see the changes made to CAD-files.
Affordable software in cloud for engineers
I am an engineer and recently came across press-release on Dexma PLM. I contacted them via email on their page and they came back very quickly. I got comprehensive answers on my questions. And will study more on how to enhance my engineering tasks with DEXMA. Seems to be serious company.
— Raveet Patibar (23rd of November, 2012)
DEXMA PLM seems to be a good alternative to all current software
I did not get too deep wih DEXMA yet. But at a first glance DEXMA looks nice and very untuitive in interface. They have 3D model viewing inside. Document management is very well presented. I will need some more time to study this plm solution. But would recommend everyone to take a closer look at it.
— Michael (18th of November, 2012)
Product Life Management (PLM) For Engineering Companies and Virtual Engineering Teams
There are many advantages to using DEXMA PLM. Since it is a cloud-based program, everything is web based meaning you can access it from anywhere. This is a big plus for engineers who often travel for work and need to access their information, including data management, from a remote location. It is also very user friendly which you will find out when you try the free demo. DEXMA makes it easy to use from the first time you log in. The only disadvantage is that you don’t get pricing or membership information when you first view the site. While you can easily sign up for a free demo, you will have to contact DEXMA to find out more about their membership plans.
— Stephanie Watson (7th of September, 2012)
Watch DEXMA PLM + in Action
Vendor Native Integrations
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.