Do the books Faster. Smarter. and Without Errors.
eZ Account Import is not only a file converter or importer, it's an integrated application with QuickBooks. eZ Account Import helps you to directly import your online banking data into QuickBooks, without manual data entry. All you have to do is to download your online banking transactions from your online bank account; upload the file to eZ Account Import; review and select the transactions you want to import in QuickBooks; and then import into QuickBooks. You can also reconcile your bank statement after importing the transactions. eZ Account Import can read virtually all the standard online banking download formats such as Quicken (qif or qfx), Microsoft Money (ofx) and Excel (csv, xls, xlsx).
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Small Business|
|Supported Countries||Canada, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options||FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories||· Accounting Software · Accounts Payable Software · Accounts Receivable Software · Business Workflow Software · Expenses Management Software|
Free 14 day trial. $135 annual subscription. Includes free support (phone, chat, email) throughout subscription period. And free upgrades so you are always guaranteed to have the latest and greatest version of the product available to you during the subscription period.
* Avoid Manual Entry of Data: Import all your online banking data in just a few simple steps
* Increase Control Over How and What is Transferred: You select the data you want transferred.
* Implement Quickly and Easily: Up and running in a matter of minutes.
* Improve Data Matching Capabilities: See transactions already in QuickBooks in the eZ Account Import interface. This allows you to review the transactions you are importing against what is already in QuickBooks.
* Streamline Reconciliation: The ability to automatically and manually mark cleared checks and transactions to transactions already in QuickBooks.
A Smart Way To Import And Reconcile Bank Data Into QuickBooksMichele Nachum20th of July, 2012 08:25
eZ Account Import provides a nice intermediary between QuickBooks and your bank account. If you have bank accounts that do not support import into QuickBooks, eZ Account Imports helps you automate your finances and by doing that eliminating human error. The solution is fairly easy to use and will help you streamline the transfer of bank data from your online bank account into QuickBooks.. Pricing is $120 per year – so the solution is reasonably affordable and a nice add-on to your QuickBooks accounts. The only real problem is that if you don’t have QuickBooks, then this solution is not for you.
A Must for QB UsersM. B.13th of June, 2012 10:24
Zachary Systems has developed a software that saves us so much time! The support team is very good and fast.
Accounting & Billing
Page last modified