QuickBooks Online is a complete small business accounting software and billing and invoicing platform for controlling business accounts from a single application. Coordinate all your financial data from one online dashboard and view real-time accounts and reports.
The QuickBooks Online solution puts you in complete control of your accounting and provide free online support, from setup to support. No additional software is required as all accounts are viewed via the online login portal, with custom feeds and charts, custom invoice creation, customer ´Pay Now´button, mobile website allows photographic references and all with auto-synchronization.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Non Profits, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Android, iPhone-iPad, Web-based|
|Supported Countries||Brazil, United States|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Portuguese|
|Supported Platforms||Open API, Quickbooks Intuit|
|Categories||· Accounting · Accounts Payable · Accounts Receivable · Billing and Invoicing · Financial Reporting · Tax Management · Expenses Management|
- QuickBooks Online Essentials: $26.95/pm
- QuickBooks Online Plus: $39.95/pm
*Free 30 day trial
- Accounts management: QuickBooks Online allows you to access your complete accounting data as well as editing, creating, duplicating and sharing information with employees, consultants, associates and partners.
- Interface and dashboard: You can login to your QuickBooks Online backend once you have internet access, no downloadable software is required and you can create customizable feeds and charts.
- Security and backups: All data inputted is securely backed-up to the cloud and you can export data to Excel spreadsheets. QuickBooks Online will track customer payments and send you notification of any errors in processing.
- Subscriptions and pricing details: All QuickBooks Online packages include support, from initial startup to ongoing support enquiries. Continuing updates and upgrades are all included in your pricing plan. Users can also avail of a 30 day trial before financial commitment is required.
- Multi-platform transparency: QuickBooks Online will auto-sync with all your connected devices and the multiple users connected to your package. You can create restrictions for each user to enforce in-house hierarchy.
QuickBooks Online: Great Accounting Operating System for SMB Industry AppsJon Reifler, President at Cloud Apps Consulting LLC5th of December 08:35
QuickBooks Online has made incredible strides in the past several versions--2 of the most important advantages of choosing QBO over other cloud-based accounting options is the growing availability of apps available for QuickBooks Online and how easy it is to send to your accountant--the accountant tools (that your consultant or ProAdvisor has access to are top of the line) . If you are a new start-up, small business, or desktop user of QuickBooks Pro or Premier, QBO is likely the best option that you have for accounting needs Don't forget to demo and test the apps.
New QuickBooks OnlineGaz8024th of November, 2013 16:40
Im new to QuickBooks Online and wow the visuals are seriously cool. From the home page you can directly see graphs like the p&l , your expenses, your income and you can see who owes you money and how much is still outstanding. This is financial control on another level.
Moving from Quickbooks For Mac To QB OnlineQBguy7th of November, 2013 05:39
I had a lot of doubts when one of my clients asked me to try QB Online; nightmares of slow, clunky tools, getting lost in a maze of links and a smaller window kept me from making the move. Thankfully I took the plunge after getting a tour of it and I'm really liking it so far. Integration with other tools (my favs noted below) is certainly a unique advantage to moving my clients' books online, and they appreciate not having any monthly backups to maintain. Best thing is that I can work with either Windows or Mac clients, no more switching back and forth. I haven't seen any of the outages others have reported as yet, and will update my review if that happens.
So Far, So GoodAndrew12th of October, 2013 05:36
I've been impressed with the UI and feel so far. What I also like is the fact that they publish to their blog on a regular basis and quick access to other apps using the blue dot.
Using Quickbooks Online since 2011Jamiepro25th of August, 2013 05:43
Our company has been using Quickbooks software since 2004, we went with Quickbooks Online in 2011. We have never had any problems with down time. The only downtime is when we've received scheduled maintenance notices, but no problems. We have two office locations and I travel quite frequently, the access is flawless anywhere. If I had any suggestions for Quickbooks I would recommend keeping the costs affordable and offer more additional apps with a cost to offset the lower monthly fees. Overall A+
QuickBooks online is a cloud-based financial software for small businesses that takes care of accounting, billing and invoicing – all in a single platform. It allows you to create and manage invoices, print checks, reconcile banking and credit card transactions, track payments, enter and manage bills, create estimates, among others.Read the full GetApp analysis →
Ask your question here and the GetApp community and vendors will attempt to answerAsk a Question
Accounting & Billing
eBooks, Case Studies & Infographics
Tips & Lists
Page last modified