FinancialForce Accounting for Salesforce is a simple, powerful cloud accounting application that is straightforward to learn, easy to implement and trouble-free to maintain. This end-to-end solution is the perfect cloud accounting application for sales and service-oriented companies seeking not just to grow but to do so efficiently and profitably.
Our Salesforce Accounting app uses the power and flexibility of the Force.com cloud platform. The result is an efficient and cost-effective solution that goes well beyond basic bookkeeping and transaction processing. FinancialForce Accounting allows companies to work as one team, using one system of record in one system – Salesforce CRM.
FinancialForce cloud accounting is simple to use and adapts to the widest possible range of business needs. It can support organizations of all sizes, providing real-time analysis and the lack of the departmental boundaries found in traditional accounting systems.
|Intended Users||Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||iPhone-iPad, Linux, Mac, Mobile Web App, RIM-BlackBerry, Web-based, Windows, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Platforms||Open API, Salesforce|
|Certifications||ISO 27001, Safe Harbor, SAS-70, TRUSTe, Verisign|
|Categories||· Accounting · Accounts Payable · Accounts Receivable · Billing and Invoicing · Debt Collection · Financial Reporting · Financial CRM|
FinancialForce Accounting offers a Free Trial for 14 Days
General Ledger – flexible, efficient and always in balance
• Flexible, multidimensional chart of accounts.
• Multicurrency and multicompany transaction handling.
• Transfer costs between companies or business units with an inter company journal.
• Perform accruals with automatic reversing journals.
• Automatic calculation of cumulative, year-to-date budgets for each period.
• User and role based dashboards provide real time visibility.
Accounts Payable – streamlined, controlled invoice-to-pay processing
• Reduce keystrokes with document templates and electronic invoicing.
• Use authorization workflow for automated invoice and expense approvals.
• Set vendor credit limits and credit terms by vendor account.
• Pay vendors by check or electronically.
• Automatically calculate due dates and settlement discounts, based on vendor terms.
• Prevent payment of duplicate invoices.
• Define your own check print formats.
Accounts Receivable – streamlined, seamless opportunity-to-cash processing
• Create invoices from Salesforce opportunities in a single click.
• Set credit terms both globally and by customer account.
• Automatic calculation of due dates and settlement discounts.
• Automatically allocate payments to invoices based on document references and amounts.
• Use tasks as reminders to chase past due accounts.
• Use Chatter to collaborate with sales and service personnel on late payers and customer accounts.
• Send statements and reminder letters by email.
• Use “My Account” a customer self-service billing portal.
Cash Management - optimise your cash flow and working capital
• Easily forecast cash flows and currency needs.
• Set up multiple bank accounts in different currencies.
• Record receipts from your customers and refunds issued.
• Record one-off payments to vendors and refunds to/from vendors.
• Automatically reconcile your bank statements without re-keying.
• Record bank charges and interest shown on your bank statement.
Ordering and Billing – eliminate manual processes and complex integrations! Sales ordering
• Create an order from a Salesforce opportunity, quote or custom object – in a single click.
• Create orders automatically in batch – “no-touch” order processing.
• Generate invoices automatically from approved orders.
• Eliminate manual processing, re-keying errors, spreadsheets and unnecessary databases – do it all in one cloud.
• Get complete visibility of the CRM-to-Accounting cycle.
• Improve order cycle times, cash flow and sales capacity.
• Raise an invoice directly from any activity in Salesforce CRM (standard or custom objects).
• Create a single invoice with multiple installment payment-due dates.
• Set up recurring invoices for regular bills, such as an annual maintenance agreement invoiced monthly.
• Generate accounting entries for FinancialForce Accounting or your on-premise ERP system.
Recommendable!Anonymous1st of December, 2011 12:43
We have been doing for the last 5 months our invoices, collections and the month-end-close with this accounting software and we are pretty happy with everything. It is our first cloud accounting solution and I wouldn´t like to go back to our old system.
Straightforward bookkeeping applicationLaura Pyle9th of November, 2011 12:42
FinancialForce Accounting is an easy to use accounting engine which is trouble-free to maintain. The main features are the creation of orders and invoices in only one click, the real time reporting business analysis and the 360º view of the customer. The application reduces the billing and ordering resources and improves the cash flow. The cloud accounting system fulfills the requirements of the even most diverse and complex enterprise.
Ask your question here and the GetApp community and vendors will attempt to answerAsk a Question
Accounting & Billing
eBooks, Case Studies & Infographics