Grasshopper is the #1 Choice of Top Entrepreneurs: Toll free numbers can help your small business sound professional. Choose a toll free or vanity number or let us assign one to you. With Grasshopper, your small business can get a Local Number from anywhere in the U.S. Local numbers are a great way to give your company a community feel or with multiple numbers, a multi-city look. If you already have an existing local number with another provider, you can easily port it to Grasshopper. Easily port your existing toll free or local number to Grasshopper.
|Intended Users||Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Latin America, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options||Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support|
|Categories||· VoIP · Telephony · Messaging and Communication · Virtual PBX|
- Get a Toll Free or Local Number With Multiple Extensions
- “Press 1 for Sales, 2 for Support, 8 for the Name Directory”
- Number Portability
- Completely customizable, your main greeting will make your small business sound like a big company.
- Each extension has its own call forwarding, voicemail and message delivery settings, allowing every employee to customize their extension.
- On Hold Music from Grasshopper is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold.
- A Name Directory is a feature commonly found in large company phone systems. Available from Grasshopper, this feature can lend your small business a Fortune 500 image and provide added convenience for you and your callers. Simply enter your employee names online, and callers can search for them by first or last name.
Poor Customer Service.Michael Foster, #nov8tiv Niches and my grandchildren keep my blood flowing.5th of May 09:35
First off grasshopper has poor customer service. They overcharged me on an unlimited tier. They said I couldn't change my plan until following month. Poor customer service. 30-40% of my routed calls went through the rotating queue. They would sound like white noise and nobody there. They couldn't explain that problem. Blamed it on my cell phones. Voicemail would load up quickly and just disconnect all my white noise calls. Which is such a pain.
A great option for businesses interested in a cloud-based phone systemStephanie Faris18th of November, 2013 16:29
One of the biggest benefits of Grasshopper is the ability to receive voicemail messages in text format. These messages can be delivered directly to users’ e-mail accounts, allowing them to check messages while in a meeting with minimal disruption. Grasshopper offers unlimited extensions, as well, which ensures the system will grow as the business grows.
Page last modified