Turn the world into your office with Grasshopper, the entrepreneur’s phone system. With a toll free or local number and features like unlimited extensions, professional greetings, voicemail via email and a dial by name directory, Grasshopper helps your small business sound professional and stay connected from anywhere. For more information visit, http://grasshopper.com.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Android, iPhone-iPad, Web-based|
|Supported Countries||United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options||FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support|
|Categories||· VoIP · Telephony · Messaging and Communication · Virtual PBX|
The main difference between our plans is the amount of minutes and numbers included in each.
- Get a Toll Free or Local Number With Multiple Extensions
- “Press 1 for Sales, 2 for Support, 8 for the Name Directory”
- Number Portability
- Completely customizable, your main greeting will make your small business sound like a big company.
- Each extension has its own call forwarding, voicemail and message delivery settings, allowing every employee to customize their extension.
- On Hold Music from Grasshopper is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold.
- A Name Directory is a feature commonly found in large company phone systems. Available from Grasshopper, this feature can lend your small business a Fortune 500 image and provide added convenience for you and your callers. Simply enter your employee names online, and callers can search for them by first or last name.
Poor Customer Service.Michael Foster, #nov8tiv Niches and my grandchildren keep my blood flowing.5th of May 09:35
First off grasshopper has poor customer service. They overcharged me on an unlimited tier. They said I couldn't change my plan until following month. Poor customer service. 30-40% of my routed calls went through the rotating queue. They would sound like white noise and nobody there. They couldn't explain that problem. Blamed it on my cell phones. Voicemail would load up quickly and just disconnect all my white noise calls. Which is such a pain.
Hi there - so sorry to hear about your poor experience with Grasshopper! Seems like there was some confusion on our end which resulted in a very frustrating experience for you. I'd like to learn more about your experience with Grasshopper so I can figure out where things went wrong. If you’re up for it, please reach out to me at email@example.com. - Allison
A great option for businesses interested in a cloud-based phone systemStephanie Faris18th of November, 2013 16:29
One of the biggest benefits of Grasshopper is the ability to receive voicemail messages in text format. These messages can be delivered directly to users’ e-mail accounts, allowing them to check messages while in a meeting with minimal disruption. Grasshopper offers unlimited extensions, as well, which ensures the system will grow as the business grows.
Ask your question here and the GetApp community and vendors will attempt to answerAsk a Question
Page last modified