NimbleSchedule Employee Scheduling Software is a novel solution to a notorious problem.
Many scheduling solutions put the cart before the horse: their primary aim is to fill blank spaces in a calendar. The people in the equation – you! – are forgotten. As a result, you sink time into tedious tasks like tracking schedules that still end up creating headaches. NimbleSchedule takes a new approach to an old problem to make scheduling easier.
With anytime, anywhere access via the Web or smartphone, NimbleSchedule is convenient and perfect for busy people who need flexibility. By involving your team in the scheduling process, you no longer have to juggle all the requests nor seek out employees to solicit information. With less need for management intervention, you have only to glance and approve.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Android, iPhone-iPad, Mac, Mobile Web App, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options||FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories||· Scheduling Software · Human Resources Software · Time Clock Software · Employee Scheduling Software|
NimbleSchedule is offered as a monthly subscription with plans starting as low as $35
BETTER SHIFT SCHEDULING MEANS BETTER PRODUCTIVITY.
Our intuitive online tool lets shift managers save significant time and easy handle scheduling tasks. Multiple benefits include:
• Less time spent scheduling (resulting in more time spent with customers).
• Accurate, current schedules for managers and employees.
• Elimination of Excel spreadsheets and other inefficient time management systems.
• Improved morale as employees gain more control over schedules.
• Enhanced employee communication.
• Fast and clear schedule coordination via email notifications.
• Increased convenience through Internet schedule access.
• Increased employee retention.
• Clear visibility into scheduling conflicts via detailed reports and visual snapshots.
• Improved compliance with labor regulations (overtime, violations, etc.).
• Better management options with easy permissions and roles administration.
Cheap and Inexpensive Online Scheduling SolutionRakesh Sharma19th of January, 2012 13:57
NimbleSchedule is a web-based scheduling solution that promises to take the pain out of scheduling. I thought the multiple location feature is an especially thoughtful addition to the interface. The feature enables you to configure shifts across multiple locations. That is where the value of the system goes beyond traditional Excel sheet systems that are good for simple scheduling tasks but fail during complexity. Once details are configured, the system alerts users with text messages or emails. Each employee can enter his or her personal details. In addition, they can swap shifts based on their availability information configured in the system.
Human Resources & Recruiting
Page last modified