Customer relationship management and sales CRM software to organize, track, and manage your deals, leads, and contacts. Great for sales teams of all sizes. With PipelineDeals, your sales team can easily organize your sales pipeline, track leads and deals, and manage your tasks. We offer powerful hosted CRM features and excellent customer support so your team will be closing more deals in less time.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Android, iPhone-iPad, Linux, Mac, Mobile Web App, Open-source, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Platforms||Google Apps, Open API|
|Support Options||Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories||· CRM · Online CRM · Contact Management · Lead Management · Sales Management|
14-Day Free Trial. $24 per user per month. We keep our pricing ridiculously simple. No hidden fees. No storage limits. No extra charges for support or for mobile access from any device. No long term contract required. 10% discount for customers who pay annually.
- PipelineDeals is designed to be easy to use while providing your sales team with a powerful set of tools to best manage your sales process.
- Integrate With Google Apps & Outlook - Seamlessly sync your Google Apps or Outlook contacts and calendar with PipelineDeals.
- Win More Deals - Get organized and stay on top of your deals and prospects. We help you manage your sales pipeline so you can focus on selling, not software.
- Lead Management - Qualify, assign and convert your leads right into your deal flow. Bring leads straight from your website with our web-to-leads API.
- Go Mobile - Take advantage of our dedicated apps for iPhone and Android. Update your deals, record activities with your clients, and map to your prospect's workplace on-the-road.
- Collaborate - Increase teamwork and eliminate duplicate efforts with conversations on each deal. Share deals and contacts among teammates.
- Custom Reporting - Start off with standard reports, but we give you the flexibility to build the report YOU want. Export your data in either a .pdf or .csv format whenever you want.
- Tap into Social - Connect your contact databases into Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Customized for your business - Use your own logo, colors, deal stages, deal custom fields, note types, to do templates and more.
- Safe and Reliable - Secured with the same type of encryption banks use, we keep your data safe. We back up your data regularly and have had 99.96% uptime over the last four years.
- Amazing Support - Since 2006 we have provided our customers with US-based phone and email support. Feel free to call us at 1-866-702-7303.
WowImpressed6th of May, 2012 23:14
After reviewing MANY other CRM solutions, I made the decision to implement Pipeline Deals. For our simple sales cycle, it's absolutely perfect. We have an in-house production management product, so this is really only needed for the front end of the sales cycle and does the job to perfection. It helps me stay on track with current deals and neglected customers, plus they don't require an implementation up-front cost like other solutions.
Great for small businessErik4th of January, 2012 13:43
For the price it does what we need it to do. Very satisfied with software and support
A competitive product if you want straightforward sales automationAdrian4th of January, 2011 02:56
On the surface there’s a lot to like about PipelineDeals. Despite some wasted space and curious design choices, the UI is generally clean and straightforward, and manages not to be overwhelming, an achievement in its own right. We like that. We also like the “home” tab, which provides an “at a glance” view of your daily agenda, latest activities, deals by stage, and other general information. It’s an instantly usable product. Dig in a little deeper and the picture gets more complex. PipelineDeals organizes people and companies into three main categories: “leads,” “deals,” and “contacts.” Leads are unqualified contacts that need some sales work: deals are concrete revenue opportunities to be won or lost: contacts are just about everyone else, and can be associated with deals.
Easy to use and well accepted sales management toolMichael9th of November, 2010 08:59
This product has all the basics of a good CRM solution, contact management, deals management, reprots....It is simple to use which guarantees a good adoption from the sales and marketing team. This has been our main issue with the tool we used previously
A great blend of customization and ease-of-use.AdamV9th of September, 2010 21:19
I tried out Salesforce, Highrise and several other CRM apps before going with Pipeline Deals. I feel like CRM packages like Salesforce have way too much stuff/junk and it feels way over built, on the other hand packages like Highrise have virtually no customization and lacks essential features. I am a creative person not a salesperson and I've easily been able to adapt their software to my sales needs. The best part is I can create sales templates to remind me to follow-up and track which of my sales leads have the best return on investment. Since I've started using their software I've been able to keep track of my opportunities and close more deals. I also forward my e-mails to Pipeline Deals, this way I can keep track of all the communication going out or coming in for deal. I can also keep track of which people are associated with the deal. If someone calls me and I haven't spoken to them in six months I can quickly find out what we were talking about.
Ask your question here and the GetApp community and vendors will attempt to answerAsk a Question
Customer Management / CRM
Page last modified