Innotas is a cloud-based project portfolio and application portfolio management solution that delivers a seamless way to manage projects, resources, applications, and budgets across all of IT. With a strong foundation in Project Portfolio Management and Application Portfolio Management, Innotas provides CIOs, PMOs, and IT Management 360 degree visibility across strategic initiatives and sustaining operations. Innotas has consistently achieved strong market recognition. Innotas was named a 'Leader; in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-based Project and Portfolio Management Services and a 'Visionary’ in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated IT Portfolio Analysis Applications, in both 2012 and 2013. Innotas also won the 2012 CODiE award for best project management solution; and has been named to the Red Herring Global 100.
Innotas gives you the ability to:
- Manage schedules, resources and issues all in a single location
- Manage virtual teams and provide global collaboration and real-time access
- Define and schedule project plans or interface with MS Project to import and export projects
- Highlight projects that need attention with configurable health indicators
As part of its IT Governance solution, Innotas provides a comprehensive inventory and status of applications and related resources. This access gives your IT department the ability to:
- Access a single, complete source to see the application inventory
- Model your application portfolio based on your user-defined specifics
- Build a business case showing cost, resource, and effort estimates
- Create simple, custom scoring algorithms that prioritize the application portfolio
- Link applications to strategic business goals
Managing Project and Application Portfolios Using The CloudRakesh Sharma11th of February, 2013 11:11
I would definitely recommend it. Innotas takes the complexity of portfolio management and drills it down to a sophisticated simplicity. Comprehensive integration with third-party applications and an extensible API further strengthen the case for this solution. Highly recommended.
Ask your question here and the GetApp community and vendors will attempt to answerAsk a Question
Page last modified