Logo for Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool

A visual project management tool.
Most favorable review

“Simple way to organize tasks and co-work with colleagues by sharing comments and documents. ”

Read more →

Justyna Laskowska4th of April, 2014 04:27
Most critical review

“With a Kanban Tool we are able to deliver complete products in a timely manner. ”

Read more →

Justyna Laskowska, Marketing4th of April, 2014 04:27

Pros: - sharing comments - sharing documents - intuitive interface

Improved customer satisfaction

Susan14th of March, 2014 05:26

With a Kanban Tool we are able to deliver complete products in a timely manner.

Pros: - collaboration - adding attachments from Dropbox - clear design

Cons: - no iOS app

Great time management software

Evan5th of December, 2013 04:26

Kanban Tool is one of the most important tools of my company's management system. Very intuitive and easy to use. The whole team likes to work with it!

Pros: - Power -ups (time management widget is my favorite) - collaboration

Enhanced workflow visibility

Olson4th of November, 2013 03:24

Kanban Tool has greatly improved workflow visibility within our company. No more emails being sent around asking who's working on what. It's affordable and useful. So I would recommend this for anyone that needs it.

Pros: Easy to learn: tutorial, user manual Simple design Drag & drop Easy customization: power ups

Happy with it

Alice22nd of October, 2013 04:38

By far the best project management tool we ever used in our company!

Pros: - real-time collaboration - power-ups - search filters - colorful boards

Good solution

Patric Hix16th of October, 2013 08:19

The application meets my expectations. Runs smoothly. Allows me to collaborate with my team.

Pros: - integration with online calendars

It helps me to organize

Sandra15th of October, 2013 13:38

Thanks to Kanban Tool I can finally organize my personal and business life. Very easy to learn and use. I like the Android app too.

Pros: - easy to use - android app

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

My team love it!

Tom15th of October, 2013 06:13

We have been using Kanban Tool for about 2 years now. This application helps us to work together: to plan and organize everything, share tasks, documents and comments, as well as evaluate our results.

Pros: - intuitiveness and ease of use - customization (Power-ups) - integration (Zapier, API, email)

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Kanban Tool was found in the following categories:

View all Agile Project Management Software available on GetApp →