QXchange is a flexible, easy to use, data integration software. It can quickly and easily transfer data between many standard data formats and applications, including QuickBooks, SalesForce, MS Access, Excel, Comma delimited flat file, MS Dynamics Great Plains GP, MS Dynamics AX, MAS500, Peachtree/Sage 50, ODBC, MS SQL Server, MySQL and others. It allows simple and clear setup of extraction, transformation and loading instructions to exchange data between different formats. It can be scheduled to run automatically on premises or hosted.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options||FAQs, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories||· Data Entry · Data Warehouse · Backup and Archival · On-Premises to Cloud · Business Workflow · Application Connectors · Reporting and Dashboard|
Pricing is by funcitonal module. Both one-time and subscription options are available.
QXchange can be used for many data related tasks. Tasks can include extraction of data from various databases and applications, conversion of data from one type to another, migration of data from one system to another, etc.
Benefits to the customer include:
- It is very easy to use. Anyone with MS Access level experience can configure it.
- It reduces errors in data transformation.
- It reduces effort in conversion and migration.
- It reduces manual work by being able to run automatically.
Some examples include:
* Extract Opportunities from Salesforce and create Customer Jobs and Sales orders in QuickBooks.
* Extract Accounts from Salesforce and create Customers in QuickBooks.
* Extract Invoices from QuickBooks and update opportunities in Salesforce
* Extract a series of Excel files and convert them into Fixed-length text files to feed another system.
* Load a set of comma-delimited text files into a MS SQL Server database.
* Get orders entered from an online e-commerce system and load them into QuickBooks as Sales Orders and Invoices.
* Get customer data entered online and create Customers in QuickBooks.
* Get vendor data entered online and create Vendors in QuickBooks.
Easy to usePeter10th of December, 2013 12:52
We were reviewing many products that could sync our SF and QB and found that Qxchange fit our needs the best. Other companies that were offering something similar were a lot more expensive.
Page last modified