Key Features of Recruiterbox
- Accepts resumes in any format: HTML, word, open office, text
- Import resumes directly from email. Upload from desktop
- Search candidates by skills, company, name, email
- Automatically detect duplicate candidates
- Create & manage multiple openings
- Completely customizable hiring workflow
- Track progress of applicants
- Status reports across openings
- Capture notes on candidates
- Add documents like cover letters, interview evaluation sheet
Screenshots Click image for larger version
Recruiterbox is an online recruitment software & applicant tracking system for small businesses.
It allows companies to receive resumes from multiple sources to its platform - from where they can be managed and sorted easily, and decisions can be made as a team. This includes auto-forwarding of emails and attachments to Recruiterbox, and sharing internal notes and scheduling interviews on its platform.
Using Recruiterbox, companies can promote their jobs to social networks and job search engines. You also gets a dedicated careers micro-site where all your jobs are published.
Imagine how useful it would be if all your recruitment was managed from one place. You wouldn't have to worry about your inbox being clogged by resumes, attachments flying back and forth, and useful information hidden beneath a pile of email.
|Intended Users:||Associations, Freelancers, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business|
|Devices Supported:||Linux, Mac, Open-source, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Categories:||· Startup solutions · Applicant Tracking · Human Resources · Recruitment · Talent Management|
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Recruiterbox users pay monthly, on a subscription basis. There are no long-term contracts, or large sunk costs. Pricing start at $60 per month.
Gives us flexibility on how we wanted to present our job listings
My company was looking a simple recruiting solution that that allowed candidates to email us directly and give us flexibility on how we wanted to present our job listings. Recruiterbox solved that problem and has continued to improve since we started using it, offering new analytics and organizational abilities.
— Matt Behrens (23rd of April)
Easiest way to manage resume and applicants!
When I first logged on to their site three months ago, it looked too simple for our needs. I thought maybe I would need to check out something more "heavy" for our needs. But after I took the trial on the free plan, this tool surprised me. It looks simple, but is very powerful. The most awesome feature is their unique email for every opening - so all applications will automatically come in by openings. And its easy to publish openings everywhere and receive applications, once you create them.
— Jessica Lapin (1st of July, 2011)
AWESOME SOFTWARE TO MANAGE HIRING PROCESS
i spent lot of time managing interviews with excel. Now everything is in one place. You should try the trial version and decide.
— Deepan Chakravarthy (31st of May, 2011)
Watch Recruiterbox in Action
Compare Similar Apps
- Compare The Resumator vs. Recruiterbox
- Compare Recruiterbox vs. Zoho Recruit
- Compare Recruiterbox vs. PCRecruiter
- Compare Recruiterbox vs. AcquireTM
- Compare Recruiterbox vs. ApplicantPRO
- Compare Recruiterbox vs. HiringThing
- Compare Recruiterbox vs. ZipRecruiter
- Compare Unrabble vs. Recruiterbox
- Compare Workable vs. Recruiterbox
- Compare iCIMS Talent Platform vs. Recruiterbox
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.