2 User Reviews

Average Rating

2 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

Great Addition to an Awesome Platform

Joe Hamlet, Sendgrid.comFri, Nov 2, 2012

We use Ambassador (GetAmbassador.com) to manage our referral program and it practically runs itself! Major time saver and revenue producer. Now with the SFDC app, we can save even more time adding people to the ambassador program with a single click. Nice addition... easy setup and install.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

I Finally Found What I Was Looking For With Ambassador

Chris Sherrill, MINIMAL Inc.Thu, Nov 1, 2012

I spent months testing and searching referral programs before finally finding GetAmbassador. It's by far the most comprehensive and customizable platform with an open API that gave my developers a hassle free way to integrate a top-tier rewards experience into our website. Without it, I was probably going to spend months of time and money building one from scratch. I can't thank GetAmbassador enough for creating such a simple tool that provides our customers with irreplaceable experience!

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Ambassador was found in the following categories:

View all Affiliate Marketing Software available on GetApp →
View all Campaign Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Online Marketing Software available on GetApp →
View all Sales Automation Software available on GetApp →
View all Social Media Marketing Software available on GetApp →
View all Social Networking Software available on GetApp →

Ambassador

Ambassador gives any company the tools to turbo-charge their referral program, turning their customers into brand Ambassadors. Use Ambassador to easily create, track & manage custom incentives that drive referrals and evangelize your users.

Page last modified

GetApp Analysis

Ambassador is flexible as far as reward types are concerned. You can configure monetary (cash) or non-monetary (points-based) rewards system. In addition, depending on your cash position, you can configure set amounts or revenue percentages as rewards. In order to track user flow across multiple channels, you need to integrate it into your small business.

Rakesh Sharma, Fri, Mar 8, 2013