7 User Reviews

Average Rating

7 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

No more excel spreadsheets

MeganWed, Jul 17, 2013

I am in love with BambooHR. Seriously, I've told our whole company that I love it, that it makes my day at work so much more fun (I know! I said FUN!) + I love telling anyone else in the HR profession that will listen how much I love BambooHR. So why am I in love? Simply put, BambooHR has completely transformed the way I work. No more excel spreadsheets or thinking 'mmm, when did Tom + Sarah start?' no more thinking 'when did we do that?' or 'where am I up to with on-boarding our newbie?'… because all I need to do is login and find out. From the user-friendly interface, the customisable options, the reporting (you have to check out the reporting!) + the permissions capability (just to name are few) has made working in the world of 'people' a really enjoyable experience (& as the Employee Experience Manager at RedBalloon – I know what a good experience at work is all about!) Also the customer experience I have received from BambooHR has been world class. The team has been amazing, always finding solutions, keeping me posted, the quickest response email turnaround times and the addition of smiley faces in their emails (I like this!) has definitely made me a BambooHR fan for many many years to come. Oohh + the integration with Small Improvements – added bonus! Thanks BambooHR – love your work!

Great Software at great Price

KateWed, Jul 17, 2013

BambooHR has been great to work with from the start. Every member of the team has been super responsive and they are constantly expanding services and functionality based on customer feedback. The system is user friendly and the price blew every other HRIS vendor we looked at out of the water. I definitely recommend working with BambooHR for your HRIS needs.

Pros: User friendly, Affordable, Great staff support, Constant improvements

Compelling HRIS solution

Ewen FortuneTue, Jul 16, 2013

BambooHR is a compelling HRIS solution - With a simple and fast setup, intuitive and smart design, any organization can take control of all its human resources information. All this packaged with what I can only describe as the best application support team I've worked with - Highly recommended.

Pros: Elegant design Ease of use Solid functionality Simplicity Incredible support

Cons: Limited functionality

Best in Class!

Sabrina HerringWed, Jul 10, 2013

The value of BambooHR is so exceptional that I am implementing it at my current organization, after having done so at prior organizations. From the sales and demo process, through implementation and on-going support, the BambooHR team is relentlessly passionate, positive, supportive and always making feedback count. I can't thank the BambooHR team enough for their consistent excellence and legendary service. Yes, I said legendary - BambooHR is one of very few to truly earn that designation.

Pros: Cost Customer Service Software Flexibility Reporting

Cons: None

Robustly Integrated HR Management Software

WarrenMon, Jan 7, 2013

We are a small company with less than 100 employees and, honestly, had no hope of finding a fully integrated HRIS program. BambooHR not only provided the solution, but they have consistently amended their options and API extensions to our business partners to integrate our systems into one central point. I have yet to hear the words: "...that's just not possiblle..." Their technical team is one of the most capable I have ever worked with in my career. Secondly, their customer service is not rivaled by any in the world!!! As a small business, we often commit our administrative work to the evening. Some times as late as 10:00 pm we send in a request for an additional option. The request is filled with a happy return message. AMAZING!!! Bottom line, you will not find a more committed team and solid HRIS anywhere else. We are sold through and through!!!

A Satisfied Customer!

Carolyn HennesseyTue, Dec 6, 2011

I recently transitioned our Company to BambooHR and I have never looked back to my previous HRIS provider. From the first meeting with Ben to my most recent customer service call , I have received impeccable service. I am impressed with the options of the technology, the flexiblitiy of personalizing the software to meet our company's needs and the "easy to use" application for administrators and employees. Last week, we completed our first online benefit open enrollment with TRAXPayroll. The interface between BambooHR and TRAX was seamless. The online enrollment process was new to me also, but I felt supported the entire way. The feedback from our employees was all positive and they were so happy to get rid of the paper! The staff at BambooHR are professionals. They are friendly and they find solutions for the real life HR questions/processes that inevitably come up everyday.

Pros: Flexible technology Customer Service Innovative, fun options User friendly Our employees like the software!

Cons: I don't use the software to it's fullest capacity (yet) and I would like to see examples of how other customers are using it.

Good HR solution for SMBs

Nancy HerreraMon, Nov 14, 2011

BambooHR is a SaaS that offers solutions for HR and organizes tasks that HR departments need to do on a regular basis. With your user account you can keep detailed employee records which can be customized to suit your needs. The software allows a self-serve option for their employees and time off requests can also be managed through BambooHR. From a usability point of view I can recommend the software as well because of its streamlined and intuitive design.

Pros: Clean interface, you can customize reports easily

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. BambooHR was found in the following categories:

View all Applicant Tracking Software available on GetApp →
View all Performance Appraisal Software available on GetApp →
View all Talent Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Workforce Management Software available on GetApp →

BambooHR

BambooHR is the No. 1 online HR software for small and medium-sized businesses that have outgrown using spreadsheets to manage their employee information.

Visit Website

Page last modified

GetApp Analysis

Human resource specialists are integral parts of any organization due to their varied duties. However, the simple, repetitive tasks that can consume much of their time frequently limit their abilities to work on larger strategies and innovate. BambooHR does a masterful job of creating a unified database for your company’s employees and gives you countless tools to automate basic HR tasks and analyze your team.

Jonathan Garro, Tue, 22 Oct 2013