6 User Reviews

Average Rating

6 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

Stellar service saving time and money

Crystal13th of March 02:34

I've had many 'long-term' customers, who are very satisfied with my Pilates services, but for whom the whole 'buying/tracking' packages of sessions has become too onerous. Chargebee has allowed me to provide my customers with the same stellar service, but at a reduced cost because I save bookkeeping time and money.

Wonderful API and Support

Reza Khan10th of March 02:08

I stumble across ChargeBee after searching on the web for subscription API management for our new signal service. From the very start , I found the ChargeBee API very easy to use , the web site easy to navigate and the response from our specific help requests first rate. Our signal service went live a couple of months ago with zero problems from the subscription side which worked with no problems. I can 100% recommend ChargeBee to anyone who reads this and to anyone who emails me personally

Chargebee is great!

Todd, Chair, BostonCHI18th of May, 2013 09:21

Our small local professional org / non-profit was looking for a newsletter / member management system that was supported and not going to break the bank. During our investigations of MailChimp, we learned about Chargebee. While a relatively new company, we were given confidence by MailChimp's endorsement. We went live a week ago with our new solutions and cannot be happier.

Pros: We've found Krish and his team to be super helpful. They were responsive and informative to our pre-sales questions and have been helpful setting us up with their system. Generally, the product is very easy to use. They are receptive to feedback.

Cons: Since Chargebee is a new company, there are a few rough spots, for example, when using their hosted payment pages, any payment errors are generic. Also, for someone not familiar with payments, some of the configuration took some work.

Response from CHARGEBEE INC.

Thank you Todd. A pleasure to work with you. Your inputs on your use cases certainly helped us & your review has been a great help to import your existing subscriptions. Looking forward to a long relationship. Thank you.

Great API Docs and Fantastic customer support

Leon Muller2nd of January, 2013 17:21

I first heard of Chargebee after doing some trial integration of both Chargify and Spreedly with our new SaaS app rocketmailmerge.com. A quick look over their API documentation and we were off to work integrating their system with our billing and customer management. Chargebee's API was very easy to integrate, it took only 1 day to get up and running on their sandbox due to their great example code. As an Australian Startup it's very difficult to find a payment manager that can connect to a payment gateway to process USD. Fortunately Chargebee integrates with both Worldpay and eWay. We use Worldpay as our payment gateway so it was paramount that our payment manager supported them. Not only do they support them but about 25 other payment gateways should we ever need to change payment gateways. Chargebee's fees are dirt cheap which makes it a great option for startups who are bootstrapping their building. Their pricing is very competitive and was the best I could find on the market. The team at Chargebee are very helpful and always respond quickly to support emails. Any questions we've had have been answered in detail and the team is a pleasure to communicate with. I will be using and recommending the Chargebee billing platform for all my future projects.

Highly recommended for the friendliness and responsiveness of the team.

Sebastien Powell, Founder Flavrbox.28th of December, 2012 03:46

I discovered ChargeBee several months ago whilst searching for a subscription billing service for my company Flavrbox.com. After trialling several solutions, including Recurly and Chargify we decided to settle with ChargeBee, and haven't looked back since. Not only is ChargeBee's pricing structure far more competitive than other providers, they also have some fantastic features planned for release in the coming months including integrations with a variety of third-party services. But what I like the most about ChargeBee is the friendliness and responsiveness of the team; they are extremely attentive to your needs, fixing errors and rolling out feature requests at incredibly speed. In fact, I have no hesitation in saying that their custtomer support is the best I've ever seen, and I would highly recommend ChargeBee to anyone looking for the best subscription billing platform available.

Extremely simple integration & reliable service.

Siddhartha G - Founder TourMyApp.com28th of December, 2012 03:40

We use ChargeBee for powering the subscription system on http://tourmyapp.com and it has been superb. It was extremely simple to integrate with their API and we were up and running in just a few days. ChargeBee allowed us to forget about the complexities of collecting payments and let us focus on our product.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. ChargeBee was found in the following categories:

View all Accounts Receivable Software available on GetApp →
View all Billing and Invoicing Software available on GetApp →
View all Payment Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Recurring Billing and Subscription Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Startup solutions Software available on GetApp →

Logo for ChargeBee

ChargeBee

The best online billing solution for Subscription & Recurring Revenue Businesses

ChargeBee is designed for subscription businesses of all sizes across industries. Whether you're a new company getting off the ground or an enterprise with complex needs, ChargeBee supports it.

GetApp Analysis

If you are a subscriber-based small to medium size online business, ChargeBee can simplify your monthly billing. In addition is makes it easy to offer personalized promotions that increase sales and customer satisfaction. We also like the fact that they have a free sandbox environment with demo data, to explore the solution and find out if the product meets the business needs..

Stephanie Watson, 9th of November, 2012 16:20