14 User Reviews

Average Rating

14 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

Simplest HelpDesk Solution I've Used

Paul Yoder, Full Stack Web Developer and Founder of DonorElf28th of October 19:35

I'm a founder of a bootstrapped SaaS app, and only have 10 hours a week to work on it outside my full time job. That means I need a help desk product that gets out of my way and let's me quickly answer my users' questions and keeps track of what questions have been answered and what questions still need followed up on. I tried 4 or 5 different help desk products, and HelpScout was the simplest and its workflow made the most sense to me. I absolutely love how all the support tickets can be taken care of through email, and I don't have to login to the HelpScout app if I don't want to. I've been using HelpScout for over a year now, and recommend it to anyone looking for a simple help desk product.

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Ayca Miller, Experienced Business Development and Marketing Professional28th of October 13:10

Help Scout has changed the way we handle Support request in an extremely positive way. I know that our emails to our clients are in good hands when going through Help Scout, and it's great that I can keep track of whether or not a client has read our responses and their reports and insight help us analyze what we do well, and what we can do better. There has been only one instance I can recall where Help Scout ran into a glitch, and they were immediately responsive and helpful with the situation. They were proactive in that they emailed their clients and informed us of not only what had happened, but of what to expect! Help Scout also writes extremely helpful blogs for any Client Service related business! I've learned a lot, and will continue to read these as their published. The subject line, "Monkey See, Monkey Do", is because it's clear that Help Scout follows their own advice when it comes to servicing clients and keeping them happy!

Fantastic Helpdesk Solution

Jordan Smith, Customer Happiness Engineer at Simply Charlotte Mason28th of October 10:35

I am utterly enthused by HelpScout! It is fast, elegant, and even sometimes fun to use. Almost everything I need to serve my company's customers is included right there in the app. Plus it has a nice API that our webmaster has used to give me information from our online store about past customer orders.

Pros: - Easy interface that allows me to quickly move through my open tickets. - Quick assignment to other workers. - Beautiful saved reply search feature makes it simple to answer frequently asked questions.

Cons: The only real problem I've had is that the attachment system gets stuck whenever I try to upload by dragging files into the window. Otherwise, HelpScout is brilliant.

Reviewer

Help Scout brought light into our dark

Sarah Kirscht, COO bei Stuffle28th of October 09:40

Before we started using Help Scout almost 2 years ago we didn't have any numbers to track and analyze our support. Right now we can't image living without the reports and insights we get every single day. It helped us being so much better at helping our customers and realizing where we need to improve our app. Oh - and their blog is pretty cool, too :)

"Thanks for a truly awesome piece of software..."

Andre Tanguy11th of December, 2012 10:43

The more we use HelpScout, the more we love it (and so do our customers!!) Thanks for a truly awesome piece of software that really is making a HUGE difference to our business.

"We are loving Help Scout"

Yoshi3rd of November, 2012 10:37

We are loving Help Scout—our work flow has gone from broken to functional in the space of a day. It’s great :)

"We couldn’t do our support without them..."

Joel Gascoigne22nd of October, 2012 10:37

We couldn’t do our support without them, and being good at support has helped us so much

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

"Awesome app and amazing team."

Tyler Rooney12th of September, 2012 10:37

After trying just about every customer support app, we’re incredibly happy with Help Scout. Awesome app and amazing team.

"I love Help Scout."

Bob Milman8th of July, 2012 10:37

I love Help Scout. I’m almost supporting an entire area myself (I have two people backing me up). I know I couldn’t do it without Help Scout.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

"We really do like your service."

Heather Seitz5th of July, 2012 10:37

We really do like your service. It’s finally a help desk that actually does just that instead of 1001 other things that just overcomplicate it (we’re still working through learning the best way to use it internally, but so far its the easiest solution we’ve ever tested.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

"I´m so impressed with HelpScout"

Sarah18th of June, 2012 10:36

I’m so impressed with HelpScout—not only as a great app, but the customer service has been outstanding.

Extremely easy to deploy

Dorofiej Grabowski15th of June, 2012 15:59

This is the ideal app for everybody who need to manage an email address such as a info@, sales@. We forward all incoming emails from that addresses to our Help Scout address. From there we create tickets and automated reponses. All in all, the app is pretty nice and I like working with it.

Pros: Extremely easy to deploy and to prepare customized templates Competitive Price

Cons: Could offer more features

"We’re able to respond to customers faster"

Garrett Dimon15th of May, 2012 10:36

We had HelpScout up and running in minutes, and we’ve never looked back. We finally have crystal clear insight into the questions customers are asking as well as how well we handle the daily ebb and flow of support. More importantly, we’re able to respond to customers faster without any requests slipping through the cracks.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

"It's the kind of product that is taking our business to a different level"

Gary Vaynerchuk11th of May, 2012 10:35

Tools like Help Scout enable us to execute the kind of one-on-one service we're looking for. It's the kind of product that is taking our business to a different level.

Customer testimonials for Help Scout

The following testimonials have been provided by Help Scout.

Help Scout is the best app I've used in a LONG time. It's simple and just works perfectly. Very impressed!

Carl Mercier, Codified Inc, 26th of December, 2012 11:39

0 of 0 people found this review helpful

“We love it! Help Scout allows us to quickly and easily manage and reply to a large volume of email while still being able to interact with each and every customer one on one. It does exactly what we need without all the superfluous bells and whistles that ultimately just get in the way of focusing on what is most important: reliably communicating directly with our customers. ”

Carl, Rocket Genius, 9th of November, 2012 10:31

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

We looked at Zendesk, but it’s way too complex for our small team of 7. Help Scout is exactly what we’re looking for. Absolutely loving it!

Darren Sproats, The Lad, 8th of November, 2012 12:13

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Help Scout was found in the following categories:

View all Customer Service Software available on GetApp →