10 User Reviews

Average Rating

10 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

"Thanks for a truly awesome piece of software..."

Andre TanguyTue, Dec 11, 2012

The more we use HelpScout, the more we love it (and so do our customers!!) Thanks for a truly awesome piece of software that really is making a HUGE difference to our business.

"We are loving Help Scout"

YoshiSat, Nov 3, 2012

We are loving Help Scout—our work flow has gone from broken to functional in the space of a day. It’s great :)

"We couldn’t do our support without them..."

Joel GascoigneMon, Oct 22, 2012

We couldn’t do our support without them, and being good at support has helped us so much

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

"Awesome app and amazing team."

Tyler RooneyWed, Sep 12, 2012

After trying just about every customer support app, we’re incredibly happy with Help Scout. Awesome app and amazing team.

"I love Help Scout."

Bob MilmanSun, Jul 8, 2012

I love Help Scout. I’m almost supporting an entire area myself (I have two people backing me up). I know I couldn’t do it without Help Scout.

"We really do like your service."

Heather SeitzThu, Jul 5, 2012

We really do like your service. It’s finally a help desk that actually does just that instead of 1001 other things that just overcomplicate it (we’re still working through learning the best way to use it internally, but so far its the easiest solution we’ve ever tested.

"I´m so impressed with HelpScout"

SarahMon, Jun 18, 2012

I’m so impressed with HelpScout—not only as a great app, but the customer service has been outstanding.

Extremely easy to deploy

Dorofiej GrabowskiFri, Jun 15, 2012

This is the ideal app for everybody who need to manage an email address such as a info@, sales@. We forward all incoming emails from that addresses to our Help Scout address. From there we create tickets and automated reponses. All in all, the app is pretty nice and I like working with it.

Pros: Extremely easy to deploy and to prepare customized templates Competitive Price

Cons: Could offer more features

"We’re able to respond to customers faster"

Garrett DimonTue, May 15, 2012

We had HelpScout up and running in minutes, and we’ve never looked back. We finally have crystal clear insight into the questions customers are asking as well as how well we handle the daily ebb and flow of support. More importantly, we’re able to respond to customers faster without any requests slipping through the cracks.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

"It's the kind of product that is taking our business to a different level"

Gary VaynerchukFri, May 11, 2012

Tools like Help Scout enable us to execute the kind of one-on-one service we're looking for. It's the kind of product that is taking our business to a different level.

Customer testimonials for Help Scout

The following testimonials have been provided by Help Scout.

Help Scout is the best app I've used in a LONG time. It's simple and just works perfectly. Very impressed!

Carl Mercier, Codified Inc, Wed, Dec 26, 2012

0 of 0 people found this review helpful

“We love it! Help Scout allows us to quickly and easily manage and reply to a large volume of email while still being able to interact with each and every customer one on one. It does exactly what we need without all the superfluous bells and whistles that ultimately just get in the way of focusing on what is most important: reliably communicating directly with our customers. ”

Carl, Rocket Genius, Fri, Nov 9, 2012

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

We looked at Zendesk, but it’s way too complex for our small team of 7. Help Scout is exactly what we’re looking for. Absolutely loving it!

Darren Sproats, The Lad, Thu, Nov 8, 2012

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Help Scout was found in the following categories:

View all CRM Software available on GetApp →
View all Customer Service Software available on GetApp →
View all Customer Support Software available on GetApp →
View all Help Desk and Ticket Management Software available on GetApp →
View all IT Support Services Software available on GetApp →
View all Online CRM Software available on GetApp →
View all Social CRM Software available on GetApp →

Help Scout

Help Scout empowers small businesses to deliver great customer service with easy to use and affordable help desk software. Get setup in 4 minutes, as there is nothing to re-brand.

Page last modified