1 User Reviews

Average Rating

1 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

Superb cost saving tool

Dave RogersWed, Feb 3, 2010

Very very impressed - overall best puchase I have made recently. good support which is something I need as well as system that tracks all the staff. Can't really fault it.

Pros: It was very easy to setup and use. They setup all my data for me and started to use it 2 days after I paid the desposit. Clients like us using this type of system as they then know our staff are being monitored.

Cons: It was slightly strange going from a desktop application and excel sheets to a web based system. I wouldn't say that was a con / dislike but just something to bear in mind. The web based system is much better though and with training it was faster.

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. IQ Timecard was found in the following categories:

View all Facility Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Human Resources Software available on GetApp →
View all Startup solutions Software available on GetApp →
View all Time Clock Software available on GetApp →
View all Time Tracking Software available on GetApp →
View all Time and Expense Software available on GetApp →
View all Workforce Management Software available on GetApp →

IQ Timecard

IQTimecard is a web based application using leading edge telephony services that lets you monitor, manage and track time of your workforce. IQTimecard allows you to save time and money through its intuitive online application that helps you store, track and organise your workforce’s time in one place.

Page last modified