8 User Reviews

Average Rating

8 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

The most favorable review

“I'd have to agree with the previous reviewer, there are some annoyances... However, to rate it so harshly ... I wholeheartedly feel you've done the blokes at LiveChat an injustice. Did you really way up the Pros & Cons? No matter how you stack up in the chain, credit where credit is due - particularly considering how important these channels of traffic can be. Here it is folks, LiveChat has provided more in ROI than any other direct channel - implemented on/off site. Factor around that as you may, theres no denying the facts. ”

Read more →

Stefan PFri, 1 Nov 2013
The most critical review

“I called their support line and the rep told me he would not help, I would need to chat. So I chatted with the same guy online. His service skills went from bad to worse! Bottom-line, our company is now leaving LiveChat and going with another vendor because this company clearly does not value or care about customers. ”

Read more →

JHALE27 days ago

Terrible Support

JHALE27 days ago

Cons: Life is too short and business too valuable for dealing with this kind of company that puts no stock in customer support and service

Where it counts!

Stefan PFri, 1 Nov 2013

Pros: Simple, Flexible, Powerful, Pretty and Sensational Support. Always getting better.

Cons: Nothing. in most cases its usually me/us, the users! But, if I had to pick at something. The iOS update is slightly overdue. I know its coming though. I don't lose sleep over it.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

prior Livechat version was more user friendly

FloresThu, Sep 5, 2013

The prior Livechat version was more user friendly and resourceful.

Cons: It will not allow operators to communicate among each other. The second screen to view operators is slow and freezes very often. Also if you save your login information it will make you available even when you have selected to be unavailable.

0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Great LiveChat tool

AleksandraThu, Sep 5, 2013

It's a great tool for customer support with a clear overview of staff performance and friendly software. A great number of features is a benefit, however client for support agents has space for improvement.

Pros: - stats covers performance and makes monitoring staff easier - customer rating allowed - agent software - awesome integration with third-party applications

Cons: - is missing some of the features for ease of use - software/online agent interface is slower than our previous provider's due to canned replies being bit more complicated to use

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

We didn't even feel the need to look at alternatives

Cleversolar UKWed, Jul 17, 2013

You don't often come across a product that does exactly what you want it to do, easily and at a reasonable cost, but LiveChat is exactly that! We tried the free trial, integrated it easily into our sites. Within a few weeks, we'd made the decision to subscribe, because we had increased our customer interaction and converted that to extra business. We didn't even feel the need to look at alternatives, which is unusual for us.

Cons: We had one complaint, which was the inability to stop auto greetings for returning visitors, but it didn't stop us subscribing. Would you believe it?! The guys at LiveChat listened to us and introduced the feature!! Amazing!!

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Simple, Easy, Best

Tony CrureirTue, Jul 16, 2013

All these features, so simple & easy to use ! I did not even bother looking for better.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

This 'Chat' application is Fantastic!

DianThu, Jul 22, 2010

It is easy to use.

Pros: Well, just the main thing, that I can 'talk' to people all over the world, easily. That I can 'see' where they're calling me from (country).

Cons: That I cannot use 'cut and paste' with other pages, its extremely aggravating, especially when I need to use 'translator' to talk to someone who doesn't speak English.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Talk with your customers !

Kamil RudnickiTue, Jul 20, 2010

LiveChat is the best software to talk with customers. Simple to use, and we see better conversions than email or phone!

Pros: Best features for good price. Very easy to use.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. LiveChat was found in the following categories:

View all Call Center Software available on GetApp →
View all Help Desk and Ticket Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Live Chat Software available on GetApp →
View all Online Marketing Software available on GetApp →

LiveChat

LiveChat turns support teams into customer service rockstars. Customers love chatting and answers to their questions coming within seconds, not hours or days.

Page last modified