11 User Reviews

Average Rating

11 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

The most favorable review

“I can't recommend it well enough! It's great, easy to use and the stats are super useful. I highly recommend it. ”

Read more →

Rafael dos Santos4 days ago 08:29
The most critical review

“I called their support line and the rep told me he would not help, I would need to chat. So I chatted with the same guy online. His service skills went from bad to worse! Bottom-line, our company is now leaving LiveChat and going with another vendor because this company clearly does not value or care about customers. ”

Read more →

JHALE28th of March 15:27

Fantastic Live Chat software

Rafael dos Santos, CEO Room in the Moon, author and guest travel writer at Brazilian News Newspaper4 days ago 08:29

Pros: Easy to use, good reports, easy to install.

Cons: I don't have anything to complain about it.

Great Site Extension!

Alicia Dunlap, Kay-Twelve.com & Martin Public LLC.11th of September 08:28

We have been using Live Chat for a year now and absolutely love it! We have tried other live chat clients such as Olark and Zopim but ended up coming back to Live Chat because it was so user friendly and had all of the capabilities we need to help us be successful. If you have an e-commerce platform, I highly recommend this chat client, it has helped us double our conversion rate since we have started using it.

Cons: I wish Live Chat had, 1.) Screen share with clients. 2.) The ability to set up automated messages to specific times of the day. So if it's morning, I can have all my greetings say good morning and automatically change for the afternoon.

1 of 2 people found this review helpful

Love LiveChat

Tim Holladay, Crowd Mics co-founder (turning phones into mics), Entrepreneur, Husband, Dad, treadmill desk enthusiast2nd of September 23:34

Every startup website should have LiveChat! We have been amazed at the connections we have gained from implementing this incredibly powerful yet simple tool on our site. And with the LiveChat mobile app, we chat with people on our website right from our phones, like we are texting. It's very simple yet has all the functionality we need. This tool has brought us business we would not have received otherwise. Big fans!

Pros: Simple to implement, inexpensive, mobile app.

Cons: Mobile app could use the same archive features as the website.

1 of 2 people found this review helpful

Terrible Support

JHALE28th of March 15:27

Cons: Life is too short and business too valuable for dealing with this kind of company that puts no stock in customer support and service

Response from LIVECHAT Software

We are sorry that this one contact with our support rep ended up this way. We focus on keeping happiness scores of our customers on a high level. This accident will make us pay closer attention to the negative voices we might be hearing. If you ever decide to give us another chance, we promise a great customer service experience!

2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Where it counts!

Stefan P1st of November, 2013 21:55

I'd have to agree with the previous reviewer, there are some annoyances... However, to rate it so harshly ... I wholeheartedly feel you've done the blokes at LiveChat an injustice. Did you really way up the Pros & Cons? No matter how you stack up in the chain, credit where credit is due - particularly considering how important these channels of traffic can be. Here it is folks, LiveChat has provided more in ROI than any other direct channel - implemented on/off site. Factor around that as you may, theres no denying the facts.

Pros: Simple, Flexible, Powerful, Pretty and Sensational Support. Always getting better.

Cons: Nothing. in most cases its usually me/us, the users! But, if I had to pick at something. The iOS update is slightly overdue. I know its coming though. I don't lose sleep over it.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

prior Livechat version was more user friendly

Flores5th of September, 2013 14:55

The prior Livechat version was more user friendly and resourceful.

Cons: It will not allow operators to communicate among each other. The second screen to view operators is slow and freezes very often. Also if you save your login information it will make you available even when you have selected to be unavailable.

0 of 2 people found this review helpful

Great LiveChat tool

Aleksandra5th of September, 2013 05:32

It's a great tool for customer support with a clear overview of staff performance and friendly software. A great number of features is a benefit, however client for support agents has space for improvement.

Pros: - stats covers performance and makes monitoring staff easier - customer rating allowed - agent software - awesome integration with third-party applications

Cons: - is missing some of the features for ease of use - software/online agent interface is slower than our previous provider's due to canned replies being bit more complicated to use

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

We didn't even feel the need to look at alternatives

Cleversolar UK17th of July, 2013 13:14

You don't often come across a product that does exactly what you want it to do, easily and at a reasonable cost, but LiveChat is exactly that! We tried the free trial, integrated it easily into our sites. Within a few weeks, we'd made the decision to subscribe, because we had increased our customer interaction and converted that to extra business. We didn't even feel the need to look at alternatives, which is unusual for us.

Cons: We had one complaint, which was the inability to stop auto greetings for returning visitors, but it didn't stop us subscribing. Would you believe it?! The guys at LiveChat listened to us and introduced the feature!! Amazing!!

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

Simple, Easy, Best

Tony Crureir16th of July, 2013 11:55

All these features, so simple & easy to use ! I did not even bother looking for better.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

This 'Chat' application is Fantastic!

Dian22nd of July, 2010 18:21

It is easy to use.

Pros: Well, just the main thing, that I can 'talk' to people all over the world, easily. That I can 'see' where they're calling me from (country).

Cons: That I cannot use 'cut and paste' with other pages, its extremely aggravating, especially when I need to use 'translator' to talk to someone who doesn't speak English.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Talk with your customers !

Kamil Rudnicki20th of July, 2010 05:47

LiveChat is the best software to talk with customers. Simple to use, and we see better conversions than email or phone!

Pros: Best features for good price. Very easy to use.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. LiveChat was found in the following categories:

View all Call Center Software available on GetApp →
View all Online Marketing Software available on GetApp →

Logo for LiveChat

LiveChat

Beautiful Online Chat for Amazing Customer Service

LiveChat turns support teams into customer service rockstars. Customers love chatting and answers to their questions coming within seconds, not hours or days.