7 User Reviews

Average Rating

7 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

The most favorable review

“Business Plan Pro was definitely a major part in me getting an unsecured loan for the business. The bank said it was one of the most professional business plans they had seen.”

Read more →

Decan3rd of October, 2013 15:32
The most critical review

“Nearly impossible to get good support.. And nearly impossible to cancel the account once you decide to do so.. ”

Read more →

Dave16th of September, 2013 15:06

I completed my business plan in about a week

Heidi7th of October, 2013 13:46

Excellent and easy to use!! I completed my business plan in about a week. The bank was impressed by the business plan and I secured my loan. With my initial plan complete, I now have a "compass" to constantly refer back to to keep me on track for growth and remind me of great ideas I intend to pursueThank you so much!

4 of 4 people found this review helpful

one of the most professional business plans tool out there

Decan3rd of October, 2013 15:32

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

must have for any business owner

tracy26th of September, 2013 04:10

I signed up a few weeks ago with LivePlan. It is such an easy intuitive tool to use and I am really pleased that as a Mac user I now have access to a business planning tool like this.

Pros: Intuitive available for Mac

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

Terrible Support...

Dave16th of September, 2013 15:06

Pros: Good vision.

Response from Palo Alto Software

Hi Dave,

We're very sorry that you were not satisfied with our customer support. Our team here in Oregon strives to provide direct and quick support for any of our customers needs, via phone, chat, online, and email communication. I'd like to personally offer to follow-up to help alleviate your issues.

Based on our call records, we see that someone from your company was able to get through with a question about account cancellation, and successfully cancelled the account less than an hour later. If there's anything else we can do to provide even better support, we would appreciate the opportunity to provide what you need.

In general, from the LivePlan tool to our individual customer service interactions, we make it our mission to help small businesses succeed. Again, we hate to hear of your difficulty, and hope to quickly and conveniently solve your issues.

Thanks, and we hope to hear an update soon, Dave,

--The LivePlan Tem

4 of 4 people found this review helpful

It helped me create a precise plan

Rachid T.20th of January, 2013 05:27

I needed to write a business plan for my investors. I was going nuts trying to create charts and properly format them. Then a friend recommended LivePlan! The financials were so easy to use and I liked knowing the calculations were all correct. It helped me create a precise plan to confidently share with investors

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Simple and easy to use

Helga D.20th of February, 2012 11:24

LivePlan is incredibly simple and easy to use. The financial sales forecasting tool is very intuitive and makes writing a business plan more fun. I would highly recommend this product to anybody starting a business or revising their business plan

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Fantastic Product

jlynch19th of January, 2012 15:48

I really like Liveplan and I still do as I'm using it on a regular basis. Very easy to use, tons of examples in all the sections which is really helpful. I was able to share the plan with my colleague without giving him my login details which I found quite useful as my colleague is located abroad.

Pros: The price!!! I looked around and I think this app beats the others I looked at in terms of price for what is offered. Also the examples were a pro and definitely the financials. I hadn't a clue how to do them previously so that was a big help.

Cons: Nothing I really disliked about it to be honest.

4 of 4 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. LivePlan was found in the following categories:

View all Budgeting Software available on GetApp →
View all Startup solutions Software available on GetApp →

Logo for LivePlan

LivePlan

Business Plans

LivePlan is the world’s #1 business planning tool, used by over 200,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs. With step-by-step planning, over 500 sample business plans, and expert guidance at every step, it’s the easiest and fastest way to get your plan done today.

GetApp Analysis

There are several reasons to like the tool. Prime among them is its focus on simplifying a complex and time-consuming task. Reducing a business plan to a simple set of instructions helps you think strategically about your business. Added to these benefits are the pluses of cloud technology that enable collaboration regardless of geography or system.

Rakesh Sharma, 11th of February, 2013 09:21