9 User Reviews

Average Rating

9 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

The most favorable review

“I run an Outsourced IT business and we already have a CRM to handle our sales efforts. However, for prospecting and managing outreach we use manual efforts. I ran across Nimble and decided to check it out. Great decision. Via one daily email from Nimble, I see all birthdays and events across all of my social media. If I want to email somebody, Nimble figures out how to reach them. Nimble is perfect if you want to consolidate all social media into one business-savvy view.”

Read more →

Dustin PuryearThu, 16 Jan 2014
The most critical review

“I wanted a CRM that enabled social media interactions as well as traditional CRM contact and opportunity management. It had to be easy to access and simple to use. Nimble CRM delivered 95% of what I wanted.”

Read more →

Ross KeatingThu, Jul 18, 2013

Big social media user -- love Nimble

Dustin PuryearThu, 16 Jan 2014

I would highly recommend Nimble

Jessica CunninghamWed, 15 Jan 2014

As far as CRM solutions go, Nimble has really nailed it! Just like the product, their customer service is top-notch. I would highly recommend Nimble for anyone looking to get a better grasp on relationship management, no matter what industry you are in.

Pros: Easy to use, great support team, endless interfaces.

I've used them both

Joel JohnsonSat, Oct 12, 2013

Been on Insightly for about 6 months. The deeper I get into it the more I realize it does not have the features I need. However, Nimble has everything that Insightly has - but on steroids! I just discovered Nimble a few days ago after getting frustrated with insightly. Nimble is taking it to a new level and breaking ground. Insightly is comfortable where they are and I dont see them making any improvements in the near future. They have a don't care attitude

Pros: Its got everything I need!

Cons: Its a little buggie...but nothing tech support cannot overcome.

Will CorryWed, Jul 24, 2013

I got involved road testing Nimble CRM system because it appeared to stand head and shoulders above the other platforms available at the time. It is undoubtedly one of the best CRM systems around at the moment. Now that I have used, tested and benefited from it for over a year I can give it a massive 87 out of 100. If you don't take a close look at Nimble CRM then I don't know what else to say except... BIG MISTAKE.

Pros: Ease of use Constant innovation and improvement Reliability Great support

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

Nimble CRM - makes users want to use it

Ross KeatingThu, Jul 18, 2013

Pros: Daily overview on log-in and sent by email View and click to import contact data direct from social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Add Customisable tabs Direct links to Hootsuite Schedule social media posts Opportunity management

Cons: Basic email folders and formatting Customised fields history not kept Lacks opportunity dashboards

great product!

kevinWed, Jul 17, 2013

As a Realtor, keeping up relationships with clients is critically important, before, during, and after the sale. Business today is all about personal brand and maintaining relationships . Nimble keeps my on track. Great product! .

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Excellent software - essential for social media professionals

Ian ClearyWed, Jul 17, 2013

Social media is a massive opportunity for businesses but it's difficult to manage the growth and nurturing of relationships developed through social media and turning some of these into advocates for your products or services or sales. Nimble provides all the functionality you require to do this.

Pros: Integrates with a variety of social networks so you can view and interact with status updates for contacts from a variety of courses. Integrates with Hootsuite Integrates with eMail Tracks and manages interaction.

Cons: Doesn't integrate with buffer app yet!

A Sales Person's CRM

KeenanWed, Jul 17, 2013

CRM's have usually benefitted sales management, making how sales people sell an afterthought. Nimble has taken a different tact, focus on the sales person, duh! Genius! From easy social connecting, to data input to mail integration, Nimble reduces a sales person workload and allows them to spend more time selling. Crazy, I know!

0 of 1 people found this review helpful

First impression: positive!

AlexaThu, Feb 2, 2012

My first encounter with Nimble was very positive. The first thing I did was adding my Gmail account and you can start syncing messages and contacts. This takes some time initially but it is only one time that you have to do this process. From now on you can write, reply and view conversations from Gmail directly in Nimble. I actually like it better than Gmail now. Later I added Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, which was not problem at all. Everything is very intuitive. The best about Nimble: There’s hardly any loading! Clicking on the social media feed and then back to my 500+ contacts takes less than a second. I haven´t discovered all the possibilities that Nimble offers me until today, but now I am already very happy with the software.

Pros: No loading time, replaces Gmail

Cons: Nothing yet

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Nimble was found in the following categories:

View all CRM Software available on GetApp →
View all Social CRM Software available on GetApp →
View all Startup solutions Software available on GetApp →
View all Web Collaboration Software available on GetApp →

Nimble

Nimble - Smarter engagement faster. Nimble is the simply insightful relationship manager created to help professionals build better relationships in a noisy, multi-channel world.

Page last modified

GetApp Analysis

Businesses that are looking for strategic ways to take control of their client relationships would be smart to check out Nimble. As seen in this Nimble review, it will help them organize and manage contact information from a countless number of apps, services, and social networks, but the platform also provides its users with strategic advice and customer insights.

Stephanie Miles, Wed, 13 Nov 2013