3 User Reviews

Average Rating

3 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

The most favorable review

“I really appreciate Pinpointe’s Inbox Preview Tool. With it, I can now see what my email campaign looks like in up to 20 email clients, including mobile and I-Pad. It has a code analyzer that identifies three levels of code errors: Critical, Moderate, and Low. It then offers details on how to update the code to eliminate the errors/problems for the given email client. I also use Pinpointe’s spam checker and find it very useful in aiding the reduction of my spam score for every email campaign.”

Read more →

Sandy JonesTue, Nov 20, 2012
The most critical review

“The Email Marketing Software from Pinpointe offers for B2B users like me more creation and monitoring features than we could find in ordinary B2C email marketing services. One very useful feature is for example the customizable From field. If you create an email marketing campaign with Pinpointe you can import contacts from an Excel, Outlook or CSF file without problems. The software enables you as well to add information about a client as a note. You can choose from different report options, all of them are easy to create. ”

Read more →

Wayne BainsFri, Dec 2, 2011

Pinpointe's Email HTML Code Analysis Tool

Sandy JonesTue, Nov 20, 2012

Pinpointe Inbox Preview Tool Delivers

Brian, A1 Number CrunchersMon, Aug 20, 2012

We've been using Pinpointe for over a year and support has been superb. Pinpointe's newly added inbox previewer has really saved me lot of time and frustration. We can now get a live and accurate preview of our marketing campaigns in 20 email clients, including mobile clients. Since email clients have a plethora of quirky nuances, Pinpointe's code analyzer tells us which code might cause display issues and gives recommendations on how to modify the code to maximize compatibility. Pinpointe's spam checker also helps us keep our spam score low to help improve deliverability.

Successful B2B email marketing

Wayne BainsFri, Dec 2, 2011

Pros: The software offers great features like surveys, an email previewer, a spam checker, etc. I also like very much Pinpointe's email creator which helps you to prepare full HTML emails.

Cons: Social media integration and complaints report is missing.

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. Pinpointe was found in the following categories:

View all Campaign Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Email Marketing Software available on GetApp →
View all Marketing Automation Software available on GetApp →
View all Online Marketing Software available on GetApp →
View all Online Survey Software available on GetApp →

Pinpointe

Pinpointe is the most feature-rich, cloud-based email marketing software system available for business to business communications. Pinpointe’s cloud-based email marketing helps business marketers in mid-sized enterprises get better marketing results.

Page last modified

GetApp Analysis

Thanks to its breadth of features, Pinpointe is for serious emailers. Companies whose business models depend on direct communications with customers (retail and hospitality industries come to mind and there are many others as well) will enjoy the product. If you are a business with a subscriber list of 250 to 500 – Pinpointe may not be the solution for you.

Michele Nachum, Fri, Nov 23, 2012