3 User Reviews

Average Rating

3 user reviews

Share your thoughts with other users

Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Monarch Pool Spa26th of July, 2013 14:20

I wasn't sure if Rerun was right for my kind of business since we do one off charges sometimes in addition to charging on a regular basis every month. I requested a demo of Rerun on the website and was immediately blown away by the great customer service that was provided to me. They were able to answer all of my questions, show me how the product works, and how i would integrate this with my QuickBooks accounting software. Great product, runs smooth, never an issues. Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Pros: Customer Service Smooth Transactions Integrates perfectly

Cons: Syncing can get a little confusing

Response from Rerun LLC

We are so glad you like it. Thank you for being a customer of Rerun and we appreciate your business.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Outstanding...

Small Business Owner - Landscaping Service26th of July, 2013 10:23

I am a small business owner for a landscaping company. I needed to find a suitable solution to give my customers the option of paying with their credit card, and Rerun did just that. I type in the customers credit card based on the package they purchased and Rerun automatically lets me bill them once a month for the service from May to October. Great product and good support too!

Pros: Automatically does my billing for me Good staff and support

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Awesome web tool for small businesses!

Melissa Massaro7th of March, 2013 15:34

Rerun is an outstanding web tool that allows you to bill your customers/clients on a recurring or single basis. You create customers, set up payment streams, and let Rerun automate the billing process. You can send emails to your customers every time a payment is accepted, rejected or send a reminder. A great tool for any small business owner!

Pros: Easy to understand and interact with Helpful online knowledge base Live, U.S.-based customer service A lot of options to choose from

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Not found what you are looking for?

Why not try browsing GetApp's extensive software catalogue. RERUN was found in the following categories:

View all Association Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Billing and Invoicing Software available on GetApp →
View all Church Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Donation Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Membership Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Other Small Business Software available on GetApp →
View all Recurring Billing and Subscription Management Software available on GetApp →
View all Startup solutions Software available on GetApp →

Logo for RERUN

RERUN

Recurring billing. Simplified.

Rerun is for any small business, organization or association that wants to automate their recurring, subscription or membership billing. Rerun integrates with AccountEdge, QuickBooks and Xero to help your business run efficiently.