Writing a review on GetApp is fast and easy. It serves as an independent way to get recommendations from others like yourself, and help you make the right application and deployment choices. Do have your say, as at GetApp we believe that your voice is as important as that of the application provider.

To write your review for ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, please sign in via LinkedIn

Why must I sign in via LinkedIn to write a review?
We use LinkedIn to make sure reviews left on GetApp are from real business users, sharing genuine opinions about the business applications they use. Your LinkedIn account is only needed to verify your identity. GetApp will never access your LinkedIn connections or post anything to your LinkedIn account.

Can I choose to post my review anonymously?
Yes. When posting your review you have the option of displaying your LinkedIn profile or posting anonymously. Sign in via LinkedIn allows us to verify your identity, so we can ensure that even anonymous reviews are not posted by software vendors, rival companies or spammers.

Logo for ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Help Desk software and Asset Management Tool

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is one of the best help desk software and asset management tool you can probably find. ServiceDesk Plus integrates your help desk requests and assets to allow you manage your IT in an effective way.

(based on 1 reviews)