All Plans Include a Free Trial - Upgrade, Change or Cancel Anytime
$59 PER USER/MONTH
$99 PER USER/MONTH
STARTS AT $1500/MONTH
Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence. Small businesses can manage their entire social media presence from a single, intuitive platform. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare and more are managed via powerful tools to you listen, engage and grow their audience - turning social connections into loyal customers.
- Publish & schedule updates across social channels with a single click
- Monitor your brand & competition across social channels and the web
- Connect with highly targeted customers through our Discovery tools
- Measure success with robust reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with our team, tasks and permissions tools
- Monitor Check-Ins and Visitor Loyalty
- Manage it all on the go with Sprout Social For Mobile
- Create custom branded reports on your social media efforts in just a few clicks.
- Capture and measure data right in your browser, or export to PDF format for sharing. There is a robust set of analytics for Twitter, Google Analytics and Facebook Fan Pages.
- Sprout Social's contact manager also keeps track of all of your communication history, user profile information, notes, reminders and more.
- Make content creation a team effort with Sprout's collaborative publishing calendar.
- Access to Sprout's ViralPost® Send Time Optimization technology.
- Post from desktop, iOS (including iPhone and iPad), Android and Browser Extension.
Sprout Social - Great Value?Andrew Harry, Web Developer8th of April 03:36
I'm currently reviewing social media managers. Sprout Social is the first service I have reviewed and there are definite pros to a service like this. But I'm not 100% convinced of the value for dollar here.
Easy and beautifulLori2nd of February, 2012 15:26
I have been using SproutSocial for my business and it has boosted my customer relation a lot. Why I like it? - it creates easy and beautiful reports - it is affordable - You can compare yourself with your competitors - it is customizable
Ask your question here and the GetApp community and vendors will attempt to answerAsk a Question
Ask the Experts
Marketing & Sales
Customer Management / CRM
Tips & Lists
Page last modified