Key Features of Steps Governance Framework
- Run your own database, configured with custom fields.
- View custom reports, developed to YOUR specifications.
- Add various types of governance items.
- Create an unlimited number of contacts.
- Create groups of contacts; notified when items change.
- Link governance items hierarchically and drill down.
- Create your own message templates.
- Create actions and assign to users.
- Upload and manage documents.
- Send automated notifications to groups of people.
Powerful, flexible management software with database, configurable for any business type. Highly recommended.
|Intended Users:||Associations, Large Enterprises, Non Profits, Public Administrations|
|Devices Supported:||Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Categories:||· Customer Service · Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) · Applicant Tracking · Workforce Management · Other HR and Employee Management|
Steps Governance Framework Pricing
No information available
The system can be used to manage;
Municipal Users, Assets, personnel, contracts, deliveries, vehicles, management processes, stock items, appointments, franchises, documents, risks, incidents, recommendations and actions (to mitigate risks), suppliers, cemeteries, orders, support enquiries (call centers), …. AND almost any other item that you can think of. It is configured to meet the requirements of our customers.
STEPS aims to be one of the most user friendly governance systems on the market! The following steps are taken to make the system as user friendly as possible to end users;
• Every action follows a step-by-step approach to complete.
• Specific help instructions are provided for each page or form.
• Pop-up descriptions on buttons and links provide more information about their purpose and how to use them.
• Functions that are not required to complete certain tasks are not visible to the end user.
• Navigation dynamically displays only those functions to which a user should have access.
• Data entered into the system is validated so that invalid data will not compromise the database. The system stops the user from storing invalid data.
• Feedback messages keep the user informed while working.
Vendor Native Integrations
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.