Key Features of The PDF Chef
- Pre-designed and fully editable templates
- Simple to learn user interface
- Output to tablet, smartphones and ipod
- Access to Image library of 13 million stock images
- Custom template builder
- FREE TO USE
- Save Corporate style sheet
- Upload external images and text
- Font metrics
- Save your custom templates for future use
- Intelligent fit to box font rules
- Editable documents for repeat use
- Font upload
- Crop and edit images
- Step by step workflow
- Upload and share your PDFs
- Word count
- Socially share across LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Twitter
- Picture sizing
- Create your own Company Page
Screenshots Click image for larger version
At last, a fantastic cloud tool for building flyers, brochures newsletters, infographics and all your online, tablet, smartphone and print-ready documents.
The PDF Chef takes minutes to master and there are no limits to what can be designed. Great for experimenting with messages as documents can be edited and re-used.
This is not a template site, you can create custom templates from scratch in minutes. A simple intuitive, tool set which is incredibly easy to use – will make a designer out of anyone.
Once you have finished your design you can publish to your own company page and socially share across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
|Intended Users:||Associations, Freelancers, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business|
|Devices Supported:||Mac, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options:||FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories:||· Social Media · Digital Asset Management · Advertising · Business Graphics · Marketing Automation · Online Marketing · Presentation|
The PDF Chef Pricing
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
The PDF Chef is now in full commercial beta all the premium features are FREE to use for the first 200 early-adopters.
Based on user feedback we will set a subscription which will most likely start at around $9 per month.
- Produce stunning professional documents in minutes
- Makes perfect infographics
- The PDF Chef will make a designer out of anyone
- Save $000s by cutting out all professional design costs
- Makes experimenting with new ideas a viable, affordable activity
- Create stunning documents for tablet, smartphone and iPod display
- Promote your documents by showcasing them on your public page
- Socially share
Design Without The Designer Price Tag — Review of The PDF Chef
If you create documents for print or publish on the web even occasionally, The PDF Chef is worth checking out. The savings in design fees alone makes it a good investment. In addition it is easy for anyone to pick up. If you have documents that you update regularly, it makes it easy. Ratings: ease of use 5/5, features 4/5, value 4/5 and ease of deployment 5/5
— Stephanie Watson (9th of November, 2012)
I like this
I am not a great designer, but my business needs a newsletter and brochures. This is very easy to use and cheaper than my monthly InDesign cost. Very cool.
— Gary McMahon (19th of October, 2012)
Heard about the PDF Chef and have found it to be perfect for creating documents for my small business, excellent results, thanks
— R D (9th of October, 2012)
Watch The PDF Chef in Action
Vendor Native Integrations
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.