Key Features of Vendo
- unlimited products and bandwidth
- simple HTML/CSS template system for adding your design
- PHP header and footer files for adding your own code
- customizable product variants and variations
- shipping rates by region, country, state - per order or kg
- discounts with coupons, customer, by category and product
- import and export via CSV or the Vendo API
- extras like blog, wiki, gift vouchers, email newsletter
- reseller back-end CRM for managing stores
- built-in jobs ticketing for managing client requests
Screenshots Click image for larger version
Vendo is free to get started then $49 a month when you go live. The Vendo monthly licence includes hosting, software upgrades and technical support.
|Intended Users:||Freelancers, Small Business|
|Devices Supported:||Linux, Web-based|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Categories:||· eCommerce and Shopping Cart · Frameworks · Web Design · eCommerce Hosting|
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free to get started then $49 a month when you’re ready to go live.
Designing A Flexible e-Commerce Store: Review of Vendorama
Vendo is better suited for web professionals, not that much for do-it-yourself small businesses. That’s why they assume you have your own design and know how to convert it to HTML and CSS, but as far as e-commerce solutions go, this one’s a winner for its flexibility. It’s great for companies who might be interested in customizing the look and feel for their online e-commerce store.
— Rakesh Sharma (14th of June, 2012)
Vendor Native Integrations
Compare Similar Apps
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.