Key Features of Wave Apps (Wave Accounting)
- Real accounting, for non-accountants
- Billing and Invoicing
- Real double entry accounting
- Investment tracking
- Financial reporting (Ledger, A/R, A/P, Income, Balance She
- Accept all major credit cards
- Credit Card payment processing in America and Canada
- Bank integrations to eliminate manual entry
- Professional reports
- Seamless invoicing & payroll
- Personal finance tracking
- Fully integrated single login solution
- Personal budgeting tools
Screenshots Click image for larger version
Wave makes it easy to be your own boss. Just do what you're good at, and lean on Wave's smart online software for help with invoicing, accounting and payroll.
Wave Apps makes your money-related task easy with:
• unlimited invoicing, absolutely free! ( Wave Accounting)
• accept credit cards on your invoices with our "pay now" feature with a super-low, easy-to-understand flat fee
• expense tracking with no more manual entry! Connect with your bank account and never input another transaction again!
• Handle your business and personal finances in one place, all free.
• Accountant-friendly. Wave is real double-entry accounting with full reports and available accounting-geek tools like journal entries and foreign currency calculations, for free.
• Easy and affordable payroll that's guaranteed. Deductions and tax calculations, plus direct deposit, all for $5 per employee per month or less.
|Intended Users:||Freelancers, Small Business|
|Devices Supported:||Android, iPhone-iPad, Mac, Web-based, Windows|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options:||FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Video Tutorials|
|Categories:||· Startup solutions · Accounting · Accounts Payable · Accounts Receivable · Billing and Invoicing · Financial Reporting · Payroll|
Wave Apps (Wave Accounting) Pricing
Real accounting, invoicing, business and personal finance tracking, all 100% free.
Payroll is $5 per employee per month, and gets more affordable as your business grows.
Wave is 100% focused on the real small business owners, with nine employees or less. That means you’ll never see cluttered, complicated software that you can’t navigate, never mind understand.
What you will see is all the tools you need to gain better insights into your personal and business finances, all with one login. Whether it’s invoicing, payroll, or personal investment tracking, the days of multiple logins are in the past. And with free accounting and invoicing tools and totally affordable payroll, getting organized has never been more affordable.
Get paid faster, gain insights into your businesses financial health, know where your money goes and pay your employees, all with Wave.
Not so good
free but limited, a lot of issues in the past months.
— Mick Domon (4th of April)
Integration to Bank (not for CIBC though!)
Not happy to learn that Wave Accounting does not integrate to one of the Big 5 Canadian banks, CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce). Luckily I have a RBC account and it can link to that...
— No bank integration to CIBC (2nd of April)
Used to be good
So, Wave did an update in December 2012 which was promised to make it the best free accounting system on the market - It was a very poorly executed rollout. There had been clearly no user testing and worse of all they took away functionally that was there before, such as the ability to mark an invoice as 'sent' or a PDF version of an invoice that actually looked correct and added up. After two years of using Wave I'm leaving. It was good, but now they are only interested in developing new revenue streams for themselves and not correcting the errors.
— Mike (30th of March)
Watch Wave Apps (Wave Accounting) in Action
Vendor Native Integrations
More Apps from Wave Accounting
Compare Similar Apps
- Compare Freshbooks vs. Wave Accounting
- Compare Wave Accounting vs. Quickbooks
- Compare Wave Accounting vs. Xero
- Compare Freshbooks,Quickbooks and Wave Accounting
- Compare FreeAgent vs. Wave Accounting
- Compare Wave Accounting vs. Zoho Books
- Compare Wave Accounting vs. Mint
- Compare Yendo vs. Wave
- Compare Kashoo vs. Wave Accounting
- Compare Outright vs. Wave Accounting
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.