Key Features of Zoho Books
- Online Invoicing
- Recurring Invoices
- Send Snail Mail
- Send Quotes or Estimates
- Credit Notes
- Expense Tracking
- Chart of Accounts
- Manual Journals
- Time Tracking
- Log hours and invoicing projects
- Record transactions for expense and deposit
- Automatic Bank Feeds
- Bank Rules
- Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Accounts
- PayPal, Google Checkout, PayPal Payflow, Authorize.net
- Financial Reports: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss,...
- Accountant Reports: Trial Balance, General Ledger, ...
- Tax, Invoice, Sales, Expense & Project Reports
- Absolutely Free Support
Screenshots Click image for larger version
Zoho Books is an online accounting software that allows you to easily manage the money flowing in and out of your business. Manage your customers and invoices, while keeping expenses in check. Record, monitor and reconcile your bank accounts and transactions, and collaborate with your accountant in real-time. Most importantly, Zoho Books helps you make better, more informed decisions and stay on top of your business.
Get a clear picture of how much money your business is generating. Manage your customers and invoice them either online or by mail. Automate recurring invoices, payment reminders and payment thank-you notes. Get paid faster with our online payment gateways.
Transact globally with our multi-currency capabilities. Record foreign currency invoices and expenses. Plus, Zoho Books goes with you wherever you go, so your business is always one click away from you, regardless where you are.
|Intended Users:||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Categories:||· Accounting · Accounts Payable · Accounts Receivable · Billing and Invoicing · Budgeting · Business Performance Management · Financial Reporting · Revenue Cycle Management|
Zoho Books Pricing
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Free Trial. 24$ per month, $240 per year
* Unlimited invoicing
* Recording and tracking bills from vendors
* Expense tracking
* Recording & monitoring bank/credit card transactions
* Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
* Full fledged multiple currency support
* Receiving online payments from customers
* Managing contacts – customers and vendors
* Financial reports – Tax Reports, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.
* Multi-user support and data access to your accountant
* Customizable templates and snail mailing of invoice and quotes
Good financial management software tool for small businesses
Zoho Books is point-to-point accounting software for SMB’s that allows companies to manage their finances and make better decisions. The collaboration and visibility within the tool allows owners, management and accounting resources to understand the flow of money in and out of the company and help forecasting for the business. When examining money coming into a business, Zoho Books facilitates the management of invoices, quotes, and credit notes. For money going out of a business, Zoho Books manages the expenses and bills. A company’s credit cards and bank accounts can also be managed with Zoho Books. For companies that operate internationally, Zoho Books provides a wide variety of currency exchange within the tool. Full review at http://www.getapp.com/evaluation-center/zoho-books-independent-analyst-review/apps-evaluation
— Keean (18th of April, 2011)
Watch Zoho Books in Action
More Apps from Zoho Corporation
Compare Similar Apps
- Compare Zoho Books vs. Xero
- Compare Zoho Books vs. Quickbooks
- Compare Zoho Books vs. Zoho Invoice
- Compare Freshbooks vs. Zoho Books
- Compare Xero vs. Zoho Books vs. Zen Cash
- Compare FreeAgent vs. Zoho Books
- Compare Wave Accounting vs. Zoho Books
- Alternative Applications To FreeAgent
- Compare myERP vs. Zoho Books
- Compare FinancialForce Accounting vs. Zoho Books
Email me this listing.
Enter your email address below and we will send you a copy of this listing page to your inbox.
Get a Free Demo
An error occurred while processing your request.
Get a Free Demo
Thanks for using our Services. We will review your request and will get in touch with you shortly.