abcoa Deal Pack Logo

abcoa Deal Pack

Designed for used car dealerships and finance companies

abcoa Deal Pack Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

Reviews by rating

I like how easy it is to work with the program, I love how if you have any questions you can call support and they are always there for you to help, super friendly and professional.
Easy to operate, AMAZING customer service. I call often and always get wonderful service.
The inability to use the software from a mobile device, it times out too often, it takes a while to load.
On line payments could be simpler. Customers get confused when they have a side (repair) note.
I wish when building a que that my dead account wouldn’t receive a text only the current one could.

JG

Joe G.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great company and customer support

Pros

We like the complete accounting from inventory management, sales to the collections module. GREAT real time reports. Customer support could not be better. Ability to track user activity to minimize mistakes and or abuse. Program is designed to grow with you from smaller single lot to multiple lots with a large portfolio. Also have great products that integrate with their software, specifically in the collections module.

Cons

There isn't a lot to like. It's more complicated, but it does have a lot more ability, so it's a give and take. I am glad we chose this software. I don't like that the parts module is not automatically integrated with the software. Parts module is too expensive. It cost as much as the entire system its self. Need improvement on handing colleterial protection insurance. Really need to have the ability change the names of program fee 1 and or 2 to CPI, especially when if you don't enter it into the correct one, it causes huge accounting problems.

Thank you for your review! To help offset fees, our referral program allows you an ability to get your usage fees waived entirely. We strive to be the best software for your business--providing service and value that far exceeds cost.

TS

Tina S.

Always there!

We run a LHPH and the software works very well for what we need. I think the software is overwhelming because there are so many options and things you can do with it. Which is the reason I gave it 4 stars in stead of 5 starts on the question about easy to use. Some of our staff still struggle catching on. When you add an employee you can set up their "security level" and block them from seeing anything you don't want them to. Nice feature.

Pros

They have helped me more times than I can count when I have had an issue. Whether I call or email, someone gets back to me immediately. Everyone is friendly to deal with. The software itself can track everything imaginable, generates reports, runs the payments, and even helps with marketing.

Cons

Paying for it! LOL But it is a good product. Safe and dependable. There are different fees for different things such as user fees, credit card processing fees, Book it out fees, cyclCrm fees & service/parts department fees (we not use the last 2 services service) But you would have the same thing with anyone. There are times they have programmed my docs with out charging me, which I appreciate. I have even had some IT issues that I thought was a Dealpack issue and it turned out it wasn't, but DealPack Support logged into my computer and fixed my issue for me anyway. That type of service in invaluable!

AV

AMANDA V.

Great support team

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing. Thank you for all their help!

Pros

Yes, this software is super easy to use.

Cons

There is no clear button, I have to delete each field to look up a different customer. And every time I go to delete part of an account to look up a different one I get a notification that says no match then I have to click on it to close that notification making it more time consuming to get to the next account I might need to pull up when an account calls in. Also when pulling up a co borrower it does not always pull them up so then you have to take extra steps to find the account.

Thank you for your input! Your account representative has been advised to instruct you on how it can be made easier for you.

TB

TONYA B.

WHITE ROSE

Pros

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS TOP NOTCH, AND VERY EASY TO USE

Cons

WE HONESTLY DO NOT DISLIKE ANYTHING WITH DEAL PACK

Thank you so very much for taking time to prepare and send a review. If we may be of any assistance, please let us know.

IM

Isaac M.

Great Application and All in One

The turnover for their team is minimal. Same people has been running the show for many years. This is a good sign of well running company. I keep on running into all key peoples and owners during conferences and it's always great to see them again and connect.

Pros

This application allows us to customize per our needs. The support team has been wonderful and the respond time has been minimal. Sometimes i get a respond to an email on Sundays as well. I have been using this software in 2 other companies which I have worked for. I have been with Deal Pack since 2006 and saw the growth they have experienced over many years. This software will do anything and everything that Car Dealership and Finance Company will need. Love the accounting module that comes with it. This will record every transaction and in few clicks, you can get any financial reports you need. There are so many reports available for you to better run your business and overall ease of use is great. I also love the collection module that allows for good collection results.

Cons

Not much not to like! However, I would like deal pack to become web based so logging in will be much easier and this will make it easy to install in any device.

Deal Pack Web is now available and accessed using an Internet browser (no RDP connection required). Please give us a call as we will be happy to show you around!

MC

Mike C.

Used this software for almost 5 years

Good software. nothings perfect but this is an overall good solution.

Pros

Very versatile. Does everything! I run my used car dealership selling 100+cars a month along with my 500+ account finance company. Very robust software.

Cons

The desking tools for making deals is totally inadequate and we use a different software (Promax) for our desking and CRM. Posting deals and seeing profit on each deal is antiquated and requires you to break out each deal by hand.

We offer an incredibly robust CRM package and deal desking section. Please call us at your convenience to review our current features, and if we are missing any features that you need, let us show you how quickly we can add them!

LR

Logan R.

Best Software in the Industry

Great experience.

Pros

The software is the most user friendly software my company and I have ever used. It has many robust features that make scalability a non issue. The segregated modules within the software make employee training very easy.

Cons

Visual appearance and reporting limitations.

Thank you so very much for your review!

CT

Colin T.

Banking, 11-50 employees

J.J. Best Loan Servicing Using abcoa Deal Pack

The most important benefits that we have realized are speed and accuracy in processing loan payments and reporting internally and to customers.

Pros

We implemented Deal Pack in late 2017 for a relatively small classic car loan portfolio that we serviced in-house using Excel rather than selling to banks like we do with most of the loans that we make. The implementation for already-existing loans was a bit time consuming but very straightforward. Deal Pack was a huge improvement in our ability to accurately and professionally service these loans...

Cons

No difficulties have been encountered with the product. As stated above, when questions have arisen, such as how to build in a customized delinquency letter, the technical support team has been very knowledgeable and helpful.

Thank you!!

BN

Bonnie N.

Accounting World

Excellent from all areas of operation - Particularly from the Support Team.

Pros

Coming from the accounting side of the used car world, I am very impressed with the accounting package. The majority of DMS are sales/inventory driven and only adding account software as an afterthought. Once set up, I do not double guess if Deal Pack accounting is accurate. Most DMS create the necessity of double entry either into Quick Books or other software which is not the case for Deal Pack. Deal Pack support has a terrific knowledge staff and have never felt as if intimidated when resolving the very few issues that have arisen. This DMS has the beneficial ability to somewhat customize it's product.

Cons

It does become pricey when adding more modules and licenses. The value given to a small dealership cannot be matched.

Thank you for your review! To help offset fees, our referral program allows you an ability to get your usage fees waived for life! We strive to be the best software for your business--providing service and value that far exceeds cost. We offer unlimited free training, along with webinars and user conferences, to keep you informed, to maximize your investment, and to create additional profit centers.

KB

Kristin B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Professional and generally very prompt response time

We appreciate the easy interface and portability of this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our support rep and he is amazing. Fast and thorough. He gets to the bottom of any issue. We are very happy with the overall usefulness and display of dealpack.

Pros

Dealpack is very user friendly, easy to teach others how to use it. We love the integration of the accounting with the customer and sales dms. One stop shop.

Cons

Some useful features go unused because there are so many that all of them aren't covered at inception. Dealpack does hold monthly virtual training but many times we are just finding out about the feature during the training which could be months later. The reports section could use some functional updating. When exporting reports so much useless information is included, more customization within the reports WITHOUT additional fees would be useful. Sometimes if you don't get your particular support rep, it can be difficult to adequate resolution to support issues.

We offer unlimited free training, along with webinars and user conferences; we are available at your convenience to review the features specifically beneficial to your business--just give us a call!

JP

Jeremy P.

Game changer

Excellent customer support

Pros

Deal pack has helped take our company to the next level! From accounting, to collections, to sales. We are very thankful!

Cons

The cost is the only thing that could possibly be better. But I guess you pay for what you get

Deal Pack is an incredibly robust application--a complete ecosystem serving multiple industries and business types. Rather than bundle everything together, Deal Pack's separately-priced features ensure you only pay for what you need. Many third-party integrations also have fees associated with them that we must pass on--but only to those using it. To help offset fees, our referral program allows you...

BR

Bassim R.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Don't waste your time and money elsewhere!

Deal Pack has simplified our day-to-day operations immensely. I am so pleased with the software and the structure it has provided for us. Best experience I have had so far with any software company!

Pros

Prior to Deal Pack, I had never come across a software that truly covers, from beginning to end, the life of the loan. From Origination, underwriting and scoring, to processing and servicing the loan and all the way to accounting. I am so impressed with all the features this software has to offer, from the scoring and forms, to the emailing and text message features, Deal Pack truly does it all! I have unfortunately been put through the wringer with other software's; over-promises and under deliveries. I did not have to go through that with Deal Pack at all. They made it very simple and easy for me to make the transition. Everyone at the company was very pleasant to work with; very helpful and super knowledgeable. I am so happy I made the switch to Deal Pack.

Cons

As with any system transition, there is some pain when having to undergoing a major conversion. However, I have to say that Hope and her team were incredible. I had a great experience working from them; they handled some of the most difficult tasks and made it very efficient because they just know what they are doing. Simply the best experience I have had thus far with any software conversion and no cons whatsoever!

Thank you Bassim!!!

CM

Chad M.

Automotive, self-employed

One of the Best

My overall experience with Deal Pack as been positive. The system and data produced is reliable. The customer support is friendly and gets any issue resolved quickly.

Pros

I like Deal Pack for 4 reasons. First, all the tools needed to run and manage a dealership are built into the DMS. Second, easy to run, reliable standard reports with the ability to customize to your desired format if needed. Third, it has integrated, real-time accounting. Forth, it has integrated real-time accounting. Yes integrated accounting is something most dealers under estimate the need for.

Cons

I currently do not have anything negative to say about Deal Pack.

Thank you very much for your review!

HR

Holly R.

Ideal's Review

Pros

I have used many different software systems over the years, but this system is one of the most user friendly systems and easy to train employees to use.

Cons

At times changes are made to the system to help one customer but in the process can take away something that you use. However; customer service is very easy to work with, and they are willing to correct it.

Deal Pack is updated weekly (at no charge) with new features. We try to never take away any feature that is used; if a new feature impacts an existing feature, or if for any reason something that you used changed, please contact us and we will correct it!

AH

Amy H.

Best Software for Buy Here-Pay Here Dealers

This company is continually trying to make it's products better and they have excellent customer service. They will try to accommodate any request you make, are completely efficient, and always friendly.

Pros

Deal Pack software is easy to use, easy to learn, has features for all aspects of the business, and the customer service is excellent.

Cons

I would say the thing I like lease about the software is the cost, but you get what you pay for, and that's why I am still with the company after almost 10 years. This software will never fail or let you down.

Thank you for your review!!

AS

Anders S.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Full integration for BHPH

Customer service is outstanding

Pros

Can handle all aspects of running a BHPH company

Cons

Service Center module is not as advanced as specialized service center software packages, but it is integrated.

Thank you for your review! We are updating weekly with new features, please contact us so we can hear what areas can be improved upon. We strive to be the best software for your business--providing service and value that far exceeds cost.

KL

Kevin L.

DMS for LHPH Dealers

LHPH Capital has up-to-date information through automated Deal Pack reporting that allows us to evaluate and make informed lending decisions with all of our dealers on the Deal Pack platform.

Pros

As a lender to the LHPH industry, LHPH Capital relies heavily on the reporting capabilities of our dealers' DMS. We have found that Deal Pack can produce reliable and easy-to-use reports to track the performance and operations of our dealers using their platform.

Cons

We understand the difficulty of moving to a web-based model, however, moving to a web-based platform for Deal Pack could be helpful, especially while many businesses have transitioned to working from home.

At ABCoA, we provide Software as a Service. Deal Pack has been web-based for many years. We currently offer two distinct web-based platforms: Deal Pack Pro is accessed using secure RDP connection, Deal Pack Web is accessed using an internet browser (no RDP connection required).

PG

Patty G.

Great Product

Has been easy to get support when needed

Pros

The collection piece and the accounting controls

Cons

We would like to see Deal Pack integrate with our ETR program which is DLRDMV. That would make the billing out of customers a one step process because it would give them their TOP at the same time.

Thank you for that information!

MS

Melanie S.

Deal Pack Review

That we can keep it all in one spot instead of all different spread sheets

Pros

The help of the staff whenever I have questions or need help

Cons

When looking for a check from the past you can't just click on the check on the GL screen to see all the info of the check

Thank you for your review!! You can go into the VIEW GL and enter the check # in the "source field" and click view or in the GL>AP check you can click the detail check register and see all the details of the check. We will be happy to show you both methods, just give us a call!

RK

Russell K.

abcoa Deal Pack Review

Overall it is good. I still resent having to have paid for an entire year upon enrollment. I can see the marketing strategy as it locks in a dealership. However, the idea that if after 3 or 4 months I did not think it best, I have made a significant investment and must stay. Again, the best part of dealing with abcoa is our customer service rep.

Pros

The best thing about the software is my customer support representative. I really do not know how we could have gotten to this point without him. He is extremely knowledgeable and very patient. I never feel rushed with him and he works to be a problem solver.

Cons

There are some functions that could be a little simpler such as taking an auto out of inventory. That is much too long a process.

Thank you! Please call in to your support rep and have them take you thru adding a vehicle into inventory again! You will be surprised :)

MM

Michelle M.

Outstanding Dealer Management Software

I haven't had any issues with dealpack.

Pros

My favorite feature is how this is an all in one software. The capability to sell and maintain customer accounts is outstanding. Plus, the accounting features are easy to use and understand. If there is something I don't know I can go to the help section within the software or I can contact support for assistance.

Cons

The constant updates while in the middle of using the program.

JP

Joe P.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Very stable and a very solid product.

DP handles our LHPH sales and collection company very well.

Pros

I find DP easy to use. I have been using it for several years.

Cons

It seems like we are nickel and dimed for every little thing. I have been told there are cheaper and good products out there. We use the Sales and Service module. The service module is the most expensive in the business. We only use it since it interfaces with our sales module.

JK

John K.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Great customer service

Pros

That they will help solve any issue that we may have even if it isn’t with their software. They are great partners to have in business.

Cons

Not being web based at this time for us. They are working on it but isn’t ready to be rolled out to for someone our size yet.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your input!

tp

tim p.

Retail, 1-10 employees

more than satisfied

Pros

We have been using Deal Pack for close to 20 years. The biggest pros are easy to use and customer service is great.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to saw about Deal pack. Whenever I have ad an Issue they have been quick to solve it.

Thank yoU!

Deal Pack Software

Very good interaction any time we contact Deal Pack with questions or clarification. The Deal Pack employees are always professional and knowledgeable about their product. We have been a satisfied customer for 25 years !!

Pros

reliable Easy navigation between the independent modules/applications Daily updates when signing in

Thank you!!