Apptivo Reviews - Page 2

All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price

All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Pros

An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Cons

Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then...

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Great experience

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize...

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Cons

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

Hi Olivier! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Pros

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Cons

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

cloud

Pros

all the data is safe in the cloud and accessible from any device anywhere

Cons

if features are not available, they take a very long time to be implemented and feedback is non existent.

Hello Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We will collect this feedback and notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Google Contact Replacement

We had to keep customizing every time we added a new contact with our old system, here once we customized our fields they are set and there every time. We felt as if we had our own software program made just for us, we walked them through on what we needed and they gave us what we needed and more. They have saved us so much time going forward.

Pros

We worked with Google Contacts but we ran out of contact space with them, we had to look for a system/software that we could customize contact fields to fit our needs. I searched different programs for several weeks narrowing it down to a handful and after trying out all of them we found that Apptivo was the most user friendly, and the one with all the options for us to customize ALL our contact fields. This is what set it apart from the others and the you can't beat the price!

Cons

We are still new to the software, but we have integrated and there is nothing that we don't like about the software. The more we learn about it the more we love it.

Quite Satisfied Users.

The experience has been great. Afte a 60-day ordeal with SalesForce (see below), had Apptivo up and running in a day. Doing the job. Getting the results. Users happy. Highly recommended.

Pros

Ease of use. Flexibility and customization. Responsive (immediate) support. Integrated choice-based modules (one fee).

Cons

Would help to have a better understanding of the interaction between contacts, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. For example in our organization, a person can be 1,2,3 or all 4 of these simultaneously.

If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!

This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

Pros

The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

Cons

A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

Great Product

Pros

Apptivo has greatly improved our efficiency with the company and has helped streamline our production and customer contacts at an affordable price. The customer support for the software is fantastic.

Cons

It does feel a little basic for the layout and (feels like 2000 era software database.

Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!

Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Pros

Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Cons

Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Great CRM solution for small business

I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

Pros

When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

Cons

What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

Wow, what a find!

An absolute pleasure to use the software and the support is fast and efficient ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you). I've juggled and used a few different platforms previously to attain the same result. This one really does seem to be genuinely 'all in one', with little in the way of compromise. T

Pros

What I like most is the way you can build up your own business management system to suit your business which goes well beyond a CRM. Pricing is straightforward and extremely good value. The software has mind-boggling scope with its array of apps that are easy to 'buy' (no hidden extras, all part of the price). It's actually fun to use and is very customisable for an off the shelf package. I like the way you can clear off the stuff you simply don't need - for a custom, uncluttered look.

Cons

I'm still relatively new to it but at the moment - absolutely nothing.

Apptivo all the way!

We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Pros

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Cons

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for it's cost

Pros

Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

Cons

For non-technical users, modifying the screens to build a customized app, can be a challenge. However, Apptivo customer service is ready to jump in and help when needed. Customer support is accomplished via chat window, which can be tedious. However, Apptivo makes available voice support when requested. And, they provide lots of You-Tube based videos to demonstrate how to modify functionality.

Apptivo Rocks!

Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like? WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Pros

Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything. Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users...

Cons

I think the U.I could do with a refresh Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

Hello Ken, Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

Pros

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Cons

When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

New World Precious Metals

I believe Apptivo is an excellent software mainly because of it's capable, supportive and friendly customer service team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly professional in providing support and went above and beyond to be available (especially with the time zone difference of over 12 hours). We really appreciate his help and professionalism. As well, another team member at Apptivo designed a background to go with our emails to clients that was very impressive and visually appealing. We appreciate her effort and her excellent work.

Pros

As a small financial business, New World PM primary objective was to obtain a CRM that allows client info management, ease of follow up on potential leads, and ease of use for the entire team. At the time of writing this review, approximately one month of using Apptivo, we have managed to achieve the first two objectives successfully with a lot of help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo. Although Apptivo has a user-friendly interface, some of our team members have found some challenges accessing and/or modifying information. However, I am impressed with the master layout and how I can easily add or remove information fields as a super user.

Cons

However, the fact is that not all of my team members feel comfortable using the software is a bit discouraging. For example, not all brokers could access the full list of clients. Personally, some items that I wish were different: - Changing email templates. - Changing the default overview of the Clients page. I attempted that, but the changes revert back to what the page looks like normally. - As a super user, I changed permissions for brokers to be able to see all clients, but the changes did not take effect it seems.

Exactly what we needed.

This is an amazing tool for the price. Being a 10 year Salesforce user, making the jump to Apptivo for the small business I know work in was easy. I'm so impressed not only on the features set but also on their support. This has everything you need to run your business. And it's so nice that the platform can scale as your adoption and business grows.

Pros

- Very affordable - So many features and applications for running the entire company - Very straightforward interface and easy to learn basics right away - One of the best FAQs and tutorials I have ever seen for a SAAS solution - Customer service is very responsive and helpful. A+++ - A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization

Cons

- Limited on ability to delete data or modules once they're created (Have to message tech support to delete) - Custom app builder takes awhile to learn and understand - Are not able to clone apps for different divisons to use seperate from eachother (for instance want to use project management app for our sales team and then seperate instance for our production team. Both can use the same tool but in different ways for tracking)

Best bang for the Buck!

Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

Pros

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze! Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

Cons

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

Technical Help

We started to use Apptivo for tracking of leads. Now we have moved into using it for a full CRM for leads and customers. Also using it for quotes / estimates, which they helped us to customize. We are just now starting to use the marketing features. We are very happy with the program and support.

Pros

Ease of use and the support staff that helps in time of need. The Chat Team, Customer Service Team, Technical Team are all top notch. They are quick to help with day to day topics. They are also great at helping us to cusomize the program to help our companies growing needs. We couldn't be happier and glad we switched to Apptivo.

Cons

Being an administrator is all new to me, so I have had to do a lot of learning. The team has always supplied me with great short videos to help. When I don't get it and need more help they have been right there. The only feature we would like to see that they don't currently have is mapping our clients and leads for our sales team.

A great do-all software

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pros

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Cons

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly. BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

customer service gets you up to speed quickly

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

Pros

I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

Cons

nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

Custom Built For Our Specific Needs

Pros

I love that we are able to add apps as they are needed and our company continues to grow. As someone who does not have a technical systems background, it's great that the Apptivo team was able to work with us and we were able to ultimately get what we wanted.

Cons

Technical support during the build was frustrating at times due to the time difference and bad connections on calls made communicating difficult at times but overall the Apptivo team did a great job addressing our needs and were patient with us when our focus was diverted to other things.

Amazingly Flexible Small Business Solution with HIPAA Support

Apptivo is a powerful solution for my client. We were able to replace a legacy system of claims processing to include membership management, a secure membership portal and attach membership documents. Prior to Apptivo only our claims processes were automated. Everything else was done manually or stored on Google Docs. What impressed me the most, was their ability to program new apps, implement HIPAA compliance programing features and other processes needed for my client. The Services Project Manager and his team are incredible! They are very professional, learned our business needs, identified solutions, were highly flexible as we navigated through COVID-19, and are extremely patient. Always willing to educate the client to be more resourceful.

Pros

Functionality, flexibility, working with the Apptivo team to set up the software, ease of use for our portal members and pricing.

Cons

Most of our recommendations were supported by Apptivo. There is a bit of a cumbersome process in generating our member payments. However, this is partially due by our decision to not re-enter our claims for generating payments.

Great CRM Program

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

Pros

We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

Cons

There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

Pros

The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

Cons

The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo