Apptivo Reviews - Page 3

Dawn B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Wow, what a find!

An absolute pleasure to use the software and the support is fast and efficient ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you). I've juggled and used a few different platforms previously to attain the same result. This one really does seem to be genuinely 'all in one', with little in the way of compromise. T

Pros

What I like most is the way you can build up your own business management system to suit your business which goes well beyond a CRM. Pricing is straightforward and extremely good value. The software has mind-boggling scope with its array of apps that are easy to 'buy' (no hidden extras, all part of the price). It's actually fun to use and is very customisable for an off the shelf package. I like the way you can clear off the stuff you simply don't need - for a custom, uncluttered look.

Cons

I'm still relatively new to it but at the moment - absolutely nothing.

DW

Daniel W.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Feature Rich

Custom Training has been a journey taking us through implementation to make it most successful.

Pros

so versatile and easy to customize... we can change/update everything by ourselves.

Cons

I have not yet found something I do not like!

KJ

Ken J.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Apptivo Rocks!

Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like? WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Pros

Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything. Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users...

Cons

I think the U.I could do with a refresh Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

Hello Ken, Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

RP

Rebecca P.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Apptivo all the way!

We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Pros

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Cons

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

AJ

Anil J.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

Pros

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Cons

When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

MI

Maha I.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

New World Precious Metals

I believe Apptivo is an excellent software mainly because of it's capable, supportive and friendly customer service team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly professional in providing support and went above and beyond to be available (especially with the time zone difference of over 12 hours). We really appreciate his help and professionalism. As well, another team member at Apptivo designed a background to go with our emails to clients that was very impressive and visually appealing. We appreciate her effort and her excellent work.

Pros

As a small financial business, New World PM primary objective was to obtain a CRM that allows client info management, ease of follow up on potential leads, and ease of use for the entire team. At the time of writing this review, approximately one month of using Apptivo, we have managed to achieve the first two objectives successfully with a lot of help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo. Although Apptivo has a user-friendly interface, some of our team members have found some challenges accessing and/or modifying information. However, I am impressed with the master layout and how I can easily add or remove information fields as a super user.

Cons

However, the fact is that not all of my team members feel comfortable using the software is a bit discouraging. For example, not all brokers could access the full list of clients. Personally, some items that I wish were different: - Changing email templates. - Changing the default overview of the Clients page. I attempted that, but the changes revert back to what the page looks like normally. - As a super user, I changed permissions for brokers to be able to see all clients, but the changes did not take effect it seems.

MB

Martin B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Best bang for the Buck!

Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

Pros

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze! Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

Cons

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

David B.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Custom Built For Our Specific Needs

Pros

I love that we are able to add apps as they are needed and our company continues to grow. As someone who does not have a technical systems background, it's great that the Apptivo team was able to work with us and we were able to ultimately get what we wanted.

Cons

Technical support during the build was frustrating at times due to the time difference and bad connections on calls made communicating difficult at times but overall the Apptivo team did a great job addressing our needs and were patient with us when our focus was diverted to other things.

MH

Mary H.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Amazingly Flexible Small Business Solution with HIPAA Support

Apptivo is a powerful solution for my client. We were able to replace a legacy system of claims processing to include membership management, a secure membership portal and attach membership documents. Prior to Apptivo only our claims processes were automated. Everything else was done manually or stored on Google Docs. What impressed me the most, was their ability to program new apps, implement HIPAA compliance programing features and other processes needed for my client. The Services Project Manager and his team are incredible! They are very professional, learned our business needs, identified solutions, were highly flexible as we navigated through COVID-19, and are extremely patient. Always willing to educate the client to be more resourceful.

Pros

Functionality, flexibility, working with the Apptivo team to set up the software, ease of use for our portal members and pricing.

Cons

Most of our recommendations were supported by Apptivo. There is a bit of a cumbersome process in generating our member payments. However, this is partially due by our decision to not re-enter our claims for generating payments.

SG

Sean G.

Construction, self-employed

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

Pros

The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

Cons

The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Brett L.

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Perfect for any business

I have only used a handful of the features so far, however, I am happy with what I have, I was looking for a solution like this as I grow but don't have the resources to generate a custom solution. This was the perfect fit, it hosts all the information of expense reports, projects, invoicing, licensing, provider payments, staffing, etc. in one place to review so things don't get lost through the cracks.

Pros

You can find many CRM softwares, other project management softwares, and yet other accounting software. Apptivo brings all these features and more into one platform. While maybe not the easiest to use, it is due to the vast capabilities and customization features of the software. I don't have an IT staff and am an individual business owner but I was able to get everything set up for my professional services related business. I am extremely satisfied with the fast assistance by email, phone, and chat with the support staff, I couldn't have done it without them.

Cons

I wish the person completing the trial demonstration could also have done a very advanced customization demonstration or I could have schedueld that for the future. I attempted multiple times to customize apps myself and ended up duplicating features and the original feature was better than what I did in the first place.

Hi Brett! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

AC

Andi C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great CRM Program

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

Pros

We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

Cons

There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

TW

Tom W.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great CRM Software

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

Pros

Easy to set up, understand and customize.

Cons

Takes some e-learning to customize properly but it is easy to accomplish

Hello Tom, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and valuable. We exist because of customers like you! Again, thank you so much! Team Apptivo

ek

ed k.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Its the support that makes all the difference

Fastastic experience overall. Great documentation but I just use the chat support and they usually direct you straight to the article I need. I intend to gradually introduce all the functionallity into my business.

Pros

I like the way you can enable just the bits you need. I started with just invoicing and am gradually enabling the other elements as I need them. That way it doesnt blind you with too many options whilst you learn to use the system. Its the support that really makes the difference in this product. I have had lots of questions and I have all these answered quickly via the chat function. No question is too much trouble and considering the very affordable price its unbelievable.

Cons

I cant think of many really. Occasionally its a little slow and sometimes I get the odd glitch but nothing to really worry about.

Hi Ed! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. Our apologies that you are facing slowness with our tool. We are working to optimize the speed and stabilize it without any further glitches. And I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. Thanks again!

EM

Emily M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Everything you need

This is by far the best CRM/estimating/invoicing/product management/project management software a company could be looking for. It is also the most affordable. You can limit user access, track phone calls, and do so much more all within one platform that is easily accessible from any device with internet.

Pros

Completely customizable Integrates well and all information is easily found

Cons

Can be difficult to navigate if unfamiliar Can be difficult to customize if unfamiliar

Hello Emily, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is glad you're happy with Apptivo. We will collect this feedback on getting familiar with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly. We exist because of customers looking for an end-to-end solution like you! Again, thank you so much! Team Apptivo

AB

Ashton B.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

The interface, functionality and configurability of Apptivo CRM is superb.

Quick setup, compartmentalized functionality so we can add features as we go along, and of course the ability to track our contacts, customers, and sales. This makes it not just a CRM system, but also an invoice and accounting system and reporting tool. At its price point, its features and full support, it is hard to beat.

Pros

The heuristics of the interface provides the user with an natural environment to learn and work within. It's configurability is superb and it's modular functionality provides the right amount of compartmentalization that allows the user to focus on just the features the need. This enhances navigation and the user's learning curve. On top of all this, Apptivo provides top notch support, even through...

Cons

A few minor quibbles, none functionally inhibiting. In creating views the product automatically alphabetized them and I would have preferred to display them in a custom order. Between Apps, which are really views, their is not a 2-way synchronization of fields, only a one-way push is offered. The product keeps a history of all changes, so we have yet to notice weeknesses in how user accounts are handled.

MP

Marcello P.

Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees

Great Support and Product

Plain and simple, Apptivo and their team are great.

Pros

The ease of use for this product is great. At first it was a little tricky getting used to the system to setup the entire CRM. BUT, the online customer support team is phenomenal. They are quick to answer and knowledgeable on how to get exactly what you want. I just had a work-through to modify a portion of my app and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me out with ease and rather swiftly.

Cons

It is a little slow (not bad at all) when refreshing pages or sending emails from Apptivo. I would guess it is approximately a 2-3 second lag versus just sending emails out via Outlook or any other service. This is NOT a huge negative, especially since the rest of Apptivo and all the bells & whistles are so good.

LK

Louise K.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Flexible CRM system and supportive team

Great, really supportive in providing tutorials whilst trying out Really supporting in on ongoing support and resolving issued - the chat function is great Jasper - who I dealt with from start to finish has always been willing and able to support

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. A challenger to the larger CRM's for sure

Cons

Main dashboards could have some more flexibility. Overall branding options could be improved. The news feed could have more formatting options

DP

Dean P.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Apptivo - plenty of features for sensible outlay

I have had a few issues but cannot fault the 24/7 chat support and they have always helped solve the issues I have encountered.

Pros

I wanted a CRM system that was able to do quotes and invoices. Apptivo ticks this box - other competitors can offer this but much more expensive and way out of budget for small company like mine.

Cons

Setting up templates for each app. Only links to Office 365 and not MS Office 2019

I have been using Apptivo for 5 years now. Very good overall!

Integration, control over my process, paper reduction, information available always, on the go, basic reporting, personalization and company branding, professional presentation of my company, cost control,

Pros

Simple It is growing in terms of features It allows managing a complete end-to-end company Invoicing App is very simple and powerful. Mobile app works fine

Cons

Sometimes it is slow Some Apps are very basic Documentation is very simple, basically the screenshots Personalization could be complex

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

RB

Richard B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Excellent CRM

Very positive

Pros

Cost, ease of use, support is very good.

Cons

The WordPress Apptivo forms are very basic and there is no integration for WPForms and only very basic integration with Zapier. Form styling options would be good. Some documentation is out of date, eg. Google Forms Integration

SB

Sam B.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Solid CRM Solution

It really centralized our operations.

Pros

Comprehensive set of apps and ease of use.

Cons

So far nothing worth mentioning. A few minor issues needed back end tweaks but were dealt with in a swift fashion by Apptivo's super support team.

Sunil K.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Pros

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Cons

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

RC

Ronald C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

New to Apptivo

So far it is Ok, have really not used it long enough to develop an opinion yet.

Pros

Ease of configuration, Support, Intuitive layout, Customization features, Pricing, and did i say Support is excellent.

Cons

Lack of integration with SharePoint, Email queues, Mobile software could be improved upon.

Dawn B.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Customisation Made Us Use Apptivo Far More Than Previously

The additional customisation work, training and attention delivered by the dedicated service team has been excellent. It has moved on from being a simple contact and email marketing system to a business tool that helps our internal processes, providing centralisation and greater visibility.

Pros

Customisation. Apptivo undertook customisation of the Opportunity, Project and Cases Apps for us to mirror our engineering project process and supplier relationships to order to centralise and provide visibility of opportunity pipeline, project status and problem areas, in addition to being a daily productivity and collaboration tool for the external sales team. This customisation and training is recent but it promises to be cost effective.

Cons

Marketing Campaigns. The design and set up of campaigns is not as intuitive as you might hope but Apptivo is a software that is designed to manage every aspect of your business, so it is not a deal breaker.