Apptivo Reviews - Page 4

Long term user

Works for us in distribution

Pros

Cumtomize and use only what you need. Very robust

Cons

Setting up some apps takes time but help is available

Mixed. But fairly straight forward. I am the admin and a brand new user so sometimes difficult to understand what has to be done.

Pros

The 24/7 help is useful. Talking is more useful to me than links but it works ok

Cons

Difficult to talk to someone to explain issue

I am happy with the service as it meets my requirements

Pros

I needed a CRM system that I could import existing data and then also create campaigns. I also wanted quite granular segmentation capabilities. I started with the free version and after a few days went for the paid option as I wanted to do some customization. For the price I think the service is very comprehensive and when I have asked for support it's been helpful and met my requirements. There are modules / components that I have not yet used but I like knowing they are there if I need them. The product video's online are very helpful. I should have started with them so some mistakes where made.

Cons

I often want to set up a calendar entry in different outlook mailboxes. Ideally I want to copy an address associated with a contact. However when I click on the address to copy and paste into outlook calendar the option take me into edit mode which take me longer to copy and paste as I have to copy a few times. Otherwise I have no other issues.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Newcomer

The package is relatively easy to use. I'm no technophobe, but am in my 50's and find it easy to use and navigate around. The support given by the good folks at Apptivo is excellent, as they work with you to solve your problems. They do not just brush you off with a Microsoft / Apple style like approach.

Pros

I like the flexibility to tailor the product to suit our needs,

Cons

Nothing as yet, as still learning. So anything I may seemingly have issues with may just be down to me being a novice.

Almost there!

Great product. Some of the must have features for our business are still a work in progress, but once they are available - I'd jump on this product. Things we need are pretty minor, but hope they get the attention it needs: - Need timesheets to require a customer input. Currently timesheets can be created without a customer and that creates problems, since approved timesheets cannot be edited...

Cons

It didn't have all the features we needed but they were working on it.

Pros

The Support staff were helpful and available. It was easy to use and the features were nice options.

Cons

You had to add the same information each time you added an app, this made it time consuming. Such as Templates for Email, I had to add it to the Email section, the Customer Section and then again to the Contacts section. It would have been nice to have a Universal Email template area so I could input them Once and choose throughout. Also, some functions for the Funnel system and Search engine wouldn't be Universal enough, so I had copies of people in each section so I could do a search or Report in 2 different areas for One customer just to get the complete information I needed. Search, and Reports should have the same options regardless of where the Customer is a Lead or transferred into a Buyer. This was annoying.

I've been using this software for 2 years. Feels good

Inexpensive

Pros

Integration to offer apps. We use RingCentral to make and track calls. We also use the email function

Cons

The support is tedious. They prefer a chat format that takes 3 - 5 minutes before they respond to a question. Almost always they ask the same questions over and over. Support is over seas

Great way for multiple people on a team to manage and use contacts

This software is key to organizing and maintaining addresses!

Pros

Apptivo is a program that our ministry uses to keep our subscriber addresses organized and updated. We have several people on our team going in to make changes on a consistent basis, and this program helps track who has changed what and when. Also, we have multiple lists with thousands of addresses, and it can handle the large volume.

Cons

The only con I would state is that we use abbreviated states in order to send mail cass certified. Apptivo uses the full name of states, so we have to use formulas when we export to Excel in order to print labels correctly. It can be a hassle.

Excellent Service and Support!

Pros

I've never met a company with this unbelievable best support ever!

Cons

nothing, there is so many things I like about Apptivo

The search is over

I have my contacts in one place and can keep a record of my communications, notes, organise my time and put my events, follow throughs and tasks on one screen. I can colour code my events and activities so seeing what I'm doing at a glance. I can get reminders for events/ appointments etc . I'm setting it up so that it is like having a PA

Pros

I have been searching for an affordable relational database also known as a CRM for at least a couple of years when I had a 1:1 demonstration.T I was immediately won over by the simplicity of the functionalities. It's really user friendly; easy to import data, and add fresh data. I especially like that I can customise the start up screen and menus opening up to the calender and tasks for the day. Then there is the syncing to g suite so now my calendar and mails are actioned in apptivo. My business is small at the moment but as I develop more I can add more features. Especially great feature is the online support chat, answering my queries as I customise the software.

Cons

Honestly haven't found any yet , have upgraded to the premium version to access more features .

Would recommend Apptivo to any person

Excellent experience. We will primarily use it for lead nurturing and project management. It will be a great tool to keep all the records accurate and see them go through different stages.

Pros

The ease of use. The software we tried previous to Apptivo was too complicated, not user friendly and klunky. This was exactly what we were looking for. From the first day with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way through with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it was seamless and easy to use. All the staff at Apptivo was friendly, easy to work and RESPONSIVE!!

Cons

There are a few places where if you put it in one place, you have to put it in additional places, where you may not have thought of.

Excellent Support and Customer Service

Very responsive team. We commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

It has a lot of possibilities to expand and integrate other parts of the business.

Cons

Customization is limited and depends more on Apptivo's support team than on the end user

Very satisfied with software for now and will continue to evaluate as we grow and use additional apps.

Pros

Customer Support is professional and always ready to assist.

Cons

some of the attributes on apps are not flexible and not efficient .

Very happy with the software and the support team

Apptivo relieved so many frustrations I had with other sites!

Pros

The Apptivo software is so customizable, it fits every aspect of our business. The development team was so in-tune with our needs every step of the way and worked so hard to make sure the CRM looked the way we wanted it to.

Cons

While I love all of the Apptivo features, the software is so robust that it's a little difficult for our employees who aren't as tech savvy to learn. However, the support team trained us and provided materials to help us learn.

Best Bang for Your Buck!

So far so good! I love the chat service that helps me with my questions immediately and how they send screenshots to direct you.

Pros

The best feature of Apptivo is that you can add many apps (within limits of the plan you selected) to have a customized feel to what you really need and not the excess features that you will not use and that clog up your dashboard.

Cons

Not enough standard/written documentation on what the features do, don't do, what they mean. Some are self-explanatory but others are not.

Very Helpful

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to configure. Easy to get support. Those are the most important things that a platform can offer.

Cons

When working with templates, it can be a bit confusing but with support on standby, it can turn out to be an experience that isn't difficult.

Hi Jordan! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Great Product

Shows great promise and will be able to make sales staff more efficent.

Pros

Ease of set up and use. Easy to import data and set up templates.

Cons

A bit confusing setting up email when you use office365 but was able to work thru it.

Early Impressions

Still very early in our use of Apptivo

Pros

Price and Ease of Customization

Cons

Still very early in our use of Apptivo

Apptivo Review

Project manager for the migration from ACT was outstanding

Pros

Functionality

Cons

Email integration with Outlook - improvements are on the way

Started using Apptivo 3 years ago, Great financial admin tools and smartphone apps are handy as well

Pros

Cloud based, User friendly and if you require something they will try to add it in. 24/7 live customer support.

Cons

You can do a print out of all payments received if you have many clients (per invoice only), time sheets will only be specified on the invoices if you do it one week at the time.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! . Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

A CRM so easy to use

If I am honest I had problems with the implementation person who was with me at the beginning but I think this was largely due to the unique nature of my business and therefore the demands that I had of APPTIVO to embrace and streamline all of my workflows and sales processes. When I was then assisted by another more experienced Apptivo team member it all became apparent and any glitches and questions that I had in the build of it were corrected and explained efficiently. I am now still learning how to use it to its maximum but am enjoying the learning.

Pros

It was very easy to customize to suit my business as a buyers advocacy. As a sector of the real estate industry that is only just emerging most of the industry CRM`S are over kitted for what we require so a lot of features are not required and yet are costed for in the subscription. With Apptivo I found that I can build to my requirements and therefore only pay for what I need.

Cons

There is not too much not to like about Apptivo

Great Support

Good

Pros

Simple and affordable. Good customization and quick responses to chat support.

Cons

Email integration issues with outlook exchange + contacts in trash keep showing up in contacts list at random

This has been such a great site to use for us to record customers and make sure to follow up

Pros

Love how they have the follow up option, I depend on this on when to follow up with my customers It is easy to use and get data about the type of clients we have

Cons

I wish it was easier to link so we could have sales, manually updating that is a pain, also wish that it had more options on types of customers we can put them under

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the manual updating and we are looking into that. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Fast Customer Support

Good sales tracking and CRM tool.

Pros

Customer support is very fast and responsive.

Cons

Does not have all of the reporting functionality we need.

Simply the Best

We have a business model in which we are essentially the middle-man: we have clients on one end and customers on the other, and their products go through us in-between. Apptivo allows us to easily sort who is who and what project or indication they are associated with through Tags and Categories, as well as allowing us to split contacts into Prospects, Leads, etc. In addition, we also must send out...

Pros

Very accessible and great customization, easy to navigate, easy importing from Excel, ability to track email campaigns, add-on and integrate apps for parts of a process, inexpensive, and live support chat within the application

Cons

The interface is not as "fun" or attractive as some other online CRMs in the market, but still nice and practical

Hello Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is so happy that you're happy with our software and support team. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo