Apptivo Reviews - Page 6

Overall, basic functionality is solid. Customization and depth of UX is lacking.

I was able to organize my prospecting efforts effectively.

Pros

Simple, cost effective and somewhat customizable. The interface is straightforward, and the app is pretty user friendly. A simple, clean alternative to salesforce.

Cons

Support is bad-- language barrier. Has many functions that I simply don't use. I am in commercial real estate and some of the sales cycle tools simply do not apply

A fantastic affordable CRM that competes with much larger systems

I have an affordable CRM where I can track my customers key details and most importantly I can invoice them and track their payments. Gives me a lotntrol over my customer base.

Pros

The quality of its invoicing package. So easy to setup chargeable items and the professional looking output is amazing.

Cons

Clunky to input customer and contact details. Need to enter both on different screens and then go back and link them.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Software is great. There a handle of very basic things that have need to be addressed.

Able to create a customized template that works for my company

Pros

How customizable it is. It feels like it's my personal software specifically designed for my company's needs. And all the different app you have.

Cons

There are very basic things that have never been addressed. For example, the Company Name field in google contacts does not sync with Apptivo. So if I put a company name in the google contact nothing comes over to apptivo. Also, you can't schedule a reoccuring event on the calendar, why? I come across silly stuff like this all the time.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Extremely powerful application. But takes some setup time

It is still early days. I can see the potential. If a small business I would recommend setting up as simply as possible and add further apptivo apps only as needed. The potential is so great.

Pros

The integration with existing gsuite and paypal and the capability to track opportunities and generate invoices linked to paypal means that we only have to enter data one time and can control everything from the Apptivo interface.

Cons

The setup time and difficulty is significant.

Brilliant support and will help with any issue all hours, great tutorials

Pros

Very simple to set up and use, has the best Office 365 sync on the market (that I have tested) in the budget CRM range

Cons

All the settings to get the Office 365 sync working, has some missing features, like email read receipt, Has a very basic GUI

Flexible CRM

Pros

I enjoy the flexibility to set up customer contact fields that mirror my customer's data fields-helps me with running report and quickly find the specific contact I want to view. The ability to customize fields is important to me and Apptivo allows the flexiblity and functionality to provide solutions specific to my CRM needs.

Cons

If you are not a power user, the chat feature works to help you get basic information you need-however if you want more support, they upsell to do the work for you instead of you-not a bad solution actually for users that want someone else to administer the work, projects etc within the software-I prefer to handle myself.

Apptivo Review

Relating the three apps is crucial to our business. We leapfrogged months into what could have been a long introduction period because of the help of the implementation agent and her team. Instead, we were off and running using the app for our crm within weeks while meeting with her with questions and our needs. Not sure it could have been the same experience without them. What a testimonial to the employees being hired there!

Pros

It is highly customizable and relatively easy for the user to customize. template building, tag creating and customizing list layouts and views are especially helpful to our business. Implemetation process is probably the differentiator between Apptivo and other similar products.

Cons

Associating an object from one app to another and then a third was especially important to us. The multiple many to many relationships was not easily created within the limitations of the software. It was the expertise and creative thinking of the implementation agent that worked within the system for us to achieve the relationships between apps we needed to use.

Apptivo initial deployment of CRM evaluation

Pros

The customization options and configurability were exactly what I was looking for. The customer service team is extremely responsive, accessible and easy to work with. Having the ability to tie together sales info with project details all in the same system allows us to scale as our business grows and create one central system for the entire business process.

Cons

The visualization overall could be a bit more "polished" and the speed between clicks should be improved for a more smooth experience. Small enhancements would make a better experience for viewing pipelines such as being able to slide columns around in list view rather than the first in/first out selection and being able to see more than 50 records at a time.

Awesome & Easy To Use

I'm amazed by the ease of use! I highly recommend People out their who are looking for cost effective, user friendly CRM. You have everything what you need in Apptivo, thank you Apptivo, great team without a doubt.

Pros

It's an extremely user friendly software. It will take couple of hours to setup and once you are done, you wouldn't believe how much this will ease-up your life.

Cons

That the settings for the items and employees etc are placed somewhere else, and it doesn't indicate where should I go first in order to add an item in an item list.

Hi Sharjeel! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. For any assistance while you are working with setting up process, you can always use our online chat 24/7 or write a note to support@apptivo.com We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. Thanks again!

very complete suite

SUPERB!

Pros

all the possibilities it offers for the price

Cons

some configurations are complex and CRM should be simpler.

An excellent platform for our needs

Generally the team I was working with were extremely courteous and professional and I enjoyed working with them in the integration process.

Pros

It is a highly versatile platform which allows for the adaptable nature of our business.

Cons

The software does not support our current payment platform and so we will need to arrange for this to be integrated.

Easy to set up, we began using it right away!

Ability to manage and track cases and projects. Ability to easily track and see employees projects and cases.

Pros

Ease of use. We needed something to track and manage cases and we didn't have time for a lengthy set up. With Apptivo's design and ease of use we were able to get it going right away and then integrate and add more features gradually as we went along. I also really like how you can customize each app to fit your businesses needs. We have a very niche business and being able to track the details of each of orders and customers has been very helpful.

Cons

The email app needs further development. I'd like to be able to archive my emails into different folders.

Apptivo Recommendation

Excellent product and would recommend

Pros

The pricing and the fact that you can start with one App and add as you progress makes things really easy. It is great that all Apps are available at the start. The similarity between Apps makes use very easy. The chat function is very good although sometimes it is easier to talk.

Cons

There are a few enhancements that we have added to the list that have not been actioned

Project Management

It has been a learning experience and I am getting used to it now.

Pros

The Project Management feature. I have other people who could use the CRM

Cons

All columns do not sort and now auto numbering for Projects

Liked the product but wasnt crazy about the lack of resources or ability to find help

Pros

Really liked the way emails were tagged, tracked and seemed easy to find or follow at any point in the sales cycle

Cons

support and ability to learn on ones own time. Felt like I had to figure out how to use or develop many of the features. Not a fan of not having folders in main email inbox.

Powerful & flexible, especially at the price

Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic!

Pros

Easy configuration and searching of custom criteria, easy followup searches

Cons

The interface is a little slo and it has locked up a few times trying to login with the chrome browser on MacOS

Support can be 'hit or miss', but I found a Gem!

Pros

I love Apptivo as a platform, but largely found the support lacking. However, I've just found rep to be the most helpful and thoughtful support agent yet. Some old tickets and a new one, all concluded in one session. Can't rate this guy highly enough!

Cons

As I say, from time to time the support can be 'hit or miss', however this #apptivo guy worth the wait!

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Scotland Food & Drink feedback

The service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding - they are always on hand to help and understand the things we are trying to achieve and they do this with a great amount of patience - they are a huge asset to Apptivo

Pros

The system allows for a lot of customisation which is great - it is quite complicated to learn and this takes time but once you do understand the back ground to the software you can see its real potential

Cons

I find that the you tube videos and guides dont necessarily show me well how to do some of the more complex things such as setting criteria, creating cross ap reports and lists

About Graphical presentation

it is a great experience with apptivo. we have about 6 divisions and multiple Business Units which were never centralization not it has been centralized for our Sales team and every one can see their targets and actual results. specially table reports, dashboard reports win analysis, lost analysis etc. Secondly, I'ld must share the efforts of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Project Manager) she did grate work and dedicated works during COVID-19, with limited access. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who supported [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at back end and some time directly on front end. They opened all mode of communication during hard time of COVID-19.

Pros

Customization, Ease of use, dashboard reports, summary box. table reports

Cons

Some graph can be enhanced, like PIE graph, values on Graph, Printing of reports from web page. extraction of graph directly from web page. Under dashboard speedo meter graph, there might be some other graphs as well on front / landing page as dashboard summary with different dimension.

Application support

Pros

I am investigating and researching on CRM. I find Aptivo easy to use and has fantastic customer support.

Cons

I am new to CRM and I find Aptivo to be easy to use and very intuitive to navigate. Have not accounted any problems yet

Product is pefect for small businesses, and is VERY SCALABLE pricewise and variety of apps

I looked for days to find just the right CRM system to manage my web design business. I chose apptivo because they let you have access to every single app at no extra charge, they charge me 10 bucks per user, so as my business grows, it will cost a little more, but the support team is there 24/7 in a drop down box that you can just click on inside your login area. They answer right away, send you help...

Pros

Pros are in rating. I like many features such as access to every app

Cons

it can get expensive if you have many employees that need to use the login area.

I'm very much satisfied with the software

Easy to categorize and organize our sales. I can check our customer's info which is important to create orders/invoices (e.g.: in which currency they pay, contacts, do they use their own account for shipping).

Pros

Easy to categorize and organize our sales. I can check our customer's info which is important to create orders (e.g.: do they have Fedex account, in which currency they pay, contacts)

Cons

We had difficulties with the differen pricing of our products. When i create customer/contact/order and accidentally click on a different tab, it does not ask me if i want to save it, and therefore i lose what i wrote.

Always there to help!!

Relaxed and put at ease with their immediate response and friendly approach

Pros

Its ease of use and friendly interface, brilliant and adaptable for any scenario

Cons

Nothing to dislike, technical always find a solution to a problem

Cloud CRM with a lot of extension modules and exceptionally supported

Pros

- great and usefull support - number of extension modules, far beyond a standard CRM

Cons

- nothing - sometimes the reaction time of the application

Apptivo is great

As far as overall tracking of your business, I would say Apptivo is that way to go. You can track potential sales, vendors, customers; and is customization is easy.

Pros

I don't even know where to start. So much integration. It's pretty sweet.

Cons

I think the project management portion could be more robust.