Apptivo Reviews - Page 7

Amazing streamline

Pros

Beautiful layout, tutorial videos to get you started, chats with agents who answer your questions pretty much instantly.

Cons

Some API difficutlies. Some difficulty with the email syncing in the beginning. Email opened receipt sometimes lags by a long time.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

The versatility of Apptivo is great for me because I use it for multiple businesses.

Organization. Meeting deadlines. Tracking customer interaction. Easy invoicing.

Pros

I like being able to customize a lot of different items and use it for different purposes. I can keep track of customers and make sure I'm hitting my deadlines. The invoicing is easy and professional.

Cons

The interface is a little bit lacking. It seems outdated and not very attractive. It's a little bit cumbersome to find a customer. The loading times can be a little bit slow.

Apptivo is what you pay for, the team is responsive and it's easy to navigate.

I found an app that was affordable and got the job done. It's not perfect, but they work hard to resolve any issues that do arise. The live chat feature is probably my favorite.

Pros

I like it's flexibility and how easy it is to customize. The invoicing software works well with the client and customer functions as well.

Cons

At times, I'm frustrated by the amount of bugs that there are. Eventually you learn to work around them, but I do find it tedious to deal with at times.

In general very happy with the product

Pros

Support. Always someone available to help

Cons

It is a big package and takes time to know your way around

Hello Garry, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our support team. It can take some time to get used to it, especially the more solutions used. We will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly to help improve this process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

is so good

last one month they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup language problem for contamination support time zone issues for telephonic support

Pros

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Cons

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Works Just Fine

Happy enough with this product for the price it does what we need it to do.

Pros

Works well for our purposes. I know for sure we do not use the system to its fullest potential but the business is fairly new and we have reworked our process several times. It has still been very helpful despite our under utilization. It is something I plan to correct. Great customer support though and a good amount of customization options

Cons

A lot of work to set up correctly and get it to do what you need it to. Does not directly incorporate facebook leads (our businesses primary source of new leads currently)

Easy to use, few quirks but Apptivo CS is willing to help. Can easily add and removed functions.

Pros

Very simple to roll out, after a few informational sessions on the product was easy to get things started. Apptivo CS helped make tweaks as we moved forward. Cost effective for small businesses.

Cons

Biggest issue we have had so far was the migration from Saleforce, had a few hick ups regarding the data, took awhile to get it figured out. Once it was imported we had to do alot of back ground work to find data we needed.

Great Support and A Wide Variety of Capabilities

Pros

It's simple to set up, straightforward to use. Many features that in other systems are "enterprise-only" are available to all users. The support team is ALWAYS available by chat with quick and straightforward answers.

Cons

Some of the features I really looked forward to had been deprecated. Integration with Office 365 at this point is just a kludge mail option that has Aptivo mail as a passive receiver of email -- not a real 2-way IMAP client. No direct people sync exists for O365, and there's not yet an IFTT or Zapier connection (although there IS a robust API published).

Easy to set up and get a team going soonest.

Ease of use, ease of set up and getting a team on-board...

Pros

Cost and ease of use, that app store is also awesome. Easy to track Opportunities and has a great reporting function.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how to do tax and territories, but the support team is awesome, and we soon had it sorted.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Great Software + Great Support + Very expandable

It has disciplined my sales team

Pros

It does exactly what I need for my start up business but also has shown the capability to expand as my business has grown.

Cons

Nothing. It's a great app for our busiess and there's a lot of other providers whose functionality is limited but costs much much more.

Getting started on the right foot!

My business is just starting to delve into the wholesale market. I'm pretty much a solopreneur so I don't need a lot of collaborative tools, but I did want to be able to stay on top of who I talked to and when and who ordered what and when--in short I wanted to be able to provide my customers with excellent support, and I knew I needed a solid database to keep track of our interactions. I'm also...

Pros

Affordable. All features included in one price. Use only what you need. Use more as you grow into it. Very well documented. Excellent FAST support. Highly customizable.

Cons

No complaints, but if I could suggest two features, these would make this software PERFECT for what I need: SImplified Sales Order process. For quick input at tradeshows. Integration with Shipstation for shipping orders.

Apptivo CRM

Overall, I am happy with using Apptivo but would be more enthusiastic if the above changes were implemented.

Pros

Having the customers info at my fingertips via the mobile app

Cons

1)Most Important is the ability to enter only the first name in the contact field. Sometimes all you may initially get is the first name on a sales visit or a conversation with someone else. It's frustrating that you can't continue filling out the form if you don't type in the last name. Most of the time, I can remember the company they work for and I should be able to find them that way. Or maybe add a search/filter by the first name. 2)The source for inputting the Fax number should have a field placed by the space for the business number, not a drop-down, and certainly not where it's currently located further down the page.

Apptivo, Your're great!

Pros

This CRM is easy to use and to learn. The Chat feature and technical staff due an outstanding job of supporting you when getting started and for doing custom items. We tried another CRM system that is well know in the market and left them after one year. Apptivo helped us to convert our data over to them and have helped us every step along the way. I can't say enough good about them.

Cons

I would like more training videos to watch vs reading how to do something. The estimating section is a little harder to use then the rest of the sections.

Overall Review

Good but read the above.

Pros

Mostly Good. Not used for financials only for Estimates order processing Sales, Invoices, stock control.

Cons

Cannot manually change inventory and cannot have different inventory locations

Development team

Positive!

Pros

My development team was patient, willing, and easy to work with

Cons

Sometimes slow response by the sales department

Apptivo Review

Apptivo helped me to organize my opportunites and also my estimates

Pros

The support. It is easy to use in the begging. Keeps good information and it was OK with office 365.

Cons

Sometime the system is slow to response.

Apptivo-new user

So far as a new user it was easy to modify the fields. Interfacing with other programs has been a little difficult but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo has provided very good support and patience. I wish there was a way to save mapping imports to reuse and to be able to decide what fields are mandatory and not. I also think all of these CRM programs would be wise to have help messages that can be turned on and off to better describe actions and options. Once a user is experienced these help fields could be turned off. Many of the users in the field who update CRM's are not used to the nomenclature or cloud aspects of the new CRM. Over my experiences ae good but it does require a time investment.

Pros

Flexibility, Cloud based, Support so far, Integration capability,

Cons

Lack of help fields and descriptions within the software.

Customization is amazing

Pros

I love that we can customize forms and everything how we want. Everything has worked great and easy to use and teach employees. What we love the most is the android feature where we can find nearby customers in whatever area we are out in.

Cons

Customer service sometimes does not understand fully what you are trying to say but they eventually do and resolve your issues

We've been using Apptivo to manage our networking group for invoicing and also guest management

It has great time-saving features but has been "glitchy" after having worked successfully in the past.

Pros

Comprehensive tool that allows us to create templates for just about everything we need from weekly updates, quarterly & annual invoicing, guest followup and reminders. Also, let's us automate generation of invoices. Great to have a history of current & past members & guests.

Cons

Seemed to work find for the first few years but in the last 1-2 years there have been anomalies in invoicing: past due amounts were incorrect and have had to reach out to customer support several ties on this... We are not paying for the service (so I guess we don't have the right to complain) but it has been an issue to trouble-shooting the problems. Customer support has been responsive but resolution of the issues has sometimes been slower than I'd like. I've had to create work-arounds to resolve some of the issues.

Hi Susan, We've improved the technology quite a bit and have also added a lot of new features. Some training may help to get used to getting your work done in the current version as it stands. We have not discontinued any working features unless we are able to provide a much better flow and it was impossible to keep both the old and new features to coexist. Certainly feel free to reach out to us to schedule additional training.

import leads

very good customer support

Pros

Assistance in correcting my import error most helpful

Cons

email interface may be an issue for using program

Best in class for customizing to your needs

Pros

There is almost nothing you cannot customize in the paid plans. And what you pay for is less than with other platforms. If you know what you want this is the easiest way to taylor your platform to your personal needs. The look and feel is a little outdated but that is less important than surplus of functionality you get. And if you are stuck just chat with support. The reply instantly, amazing!

Cons

European users must get used to the 12 hour time format (AM/PM) and the dd/mm/yyyy date format (instead of dd.mm.yyyy). The look and feel is adaptable in colors but a little outdated. Reporting can be somewhat tricky but you'll get there.

Apptivo Customer Service Assistance Was Great!

Very good for our customer base and what we do!

Pros

Easy import and export of information. We have a large customer base so it is very helpful.

Cons

I have not had any major issues with Apptivo.

I have been using Apptivo for several years; they have great features but can run slowly.

An affordable CRM program that integrates with invoices, and paymentss. Great customer support.

Pros

integration between CRM and invoicing and emailing is great! I am able to send out invoices and get paid through PayPal and my system is updated.

Cons

The software can be slow. Sometimes I will input information and the program does not respont. They offer a Ledger to input expenses but it is very difficult to use, takes such a long time to update. Overall some areas are great but the program lags, takes a very long time to upload info.

Best all in one business suite

Great service. Have needed help setting things up. But staff have helped me all the way

Pros

Has many features and is at a umbeatable price. Better than having to use lots of seperate apps and double up on costs

Cons

It does take quite a while to setup but help is always available and it only needs to be done once

Potential to be great, but missing the mark in critical areas

Pros

It is user friendly from the aspect of moving around and customizing fields. The import function was also nice to bring in data from old CRM. the chat feature is nice to ask a question and they are quick to respond the price is affordable

Cons

It does not truly integrate with O365 to be fully functional. it syncs calendar events and thats all. so all the tasks assigned, you have to manage from the app not your O365 suite. This is NOT efficient. the sales team provided incorrect info on this capability. This feature should be part of your trial so I would have known this product may not be the best fit! The standard sales conversion is not automatically available, you have to customize it. Reporting has errors and gives "not enough data" and no one can seem to figure out why. if I can't get data, this app is again not efficient.