Fliki Logo

Fliki

Create audio and video content effortlessly

Fliki Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

Reviews by rating

I have been using Fliki for a few weeks now and I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking for a nice and solid TTS solution.
I can definitely recommend this product since it is a time saver and the quality of the produced audio is really good.
Auto population of video and image is missing now. They should enable that function into the software.
All the options for Bolivia, Ecuador, an other countries, sound the same to me (sorry maybe is just me).
Images and videos for scenes in Fliki limited.

Amando B.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

One of the best resources in creating instructional videos

-I am looking forward to the fact that the development team will be concentrating on the visual size of the software so that I can become a better instructional designer and concentrate on developing teaching materials that are both interesting and original.

Pros

-I use this software to convert dull text files into interesting and engaging video content. Today's students pay less attention, and it can be challenging for teachers to engage them in meaningful conversation. This holds true not only for the students in my undergraduate program, but also for the adults in their later years and the broader population.-Different students utilize different strategies...

Cons

Text overlays and many other visual editing features need to be the primary emphasis of the development team.

BR

Brian R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Robust and multifaceted software make Fliki a winner

Fliki has helped me reimagine how I use text content. I look forward to creating multiple podcast shows and episodes for each of the website brands I'm building out over the coming months. Using the service has been a very good experience, and customer service is exceptional.

Pros

I recently discovered software that can produce speech from text and am turning website articles into podcasts. I most like Fliki for its ability to support unlimited podcast shows and episodes.

Cons

I have no major cons but have identified some improvements and sent them to the Fliki team. I was amazed to see some of these suggestions get turned into software improvements in just days.

HS

Hector S.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Fliki - video generator

smooth experience for simple videos

Pros

The power of AI for helping me to make videos easier and faster.

Cons

Edit videos for include text / logos inside. Free account could include more time /month

Chris T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Incredible blog post to video software!

My favorite for turning blog posts into videos fast and they look great.

Pros

Awesome way to create informational videosIncredibly easy to use. Fast. Support is responsive. I love using this for informational or short promotional videos. Fliki saves me a ton of time and the results are phenomenal!

Cons

Nothing... it could be a bit faster but I know they are updating the servers because of all the new customers they are getting.

RP

Roberto Pablo H.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Save time making AI videos with Fliki.

I recently set out to find the best AI software for creating short product tutorial videos, and I was really impressed with what I found. Fliki is an AI video creation platform that makes it easy to create high-quality videos in minutes.

Pros

What I love about Fliki is that it takes care of all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is provide some basic information about your products and what you want to show in your videos, and Fliki does the rest. The results are amazing!

Cons

Would be nice to have more details about how long I spend per task and how many credits spend to do this task.

Hoang P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Fliki.ai is an amazing TTS app for Podcast and interviews

Pros

I love that various voices in Fliki.ai, especially English, are very natural. It is one of the best, apart from WSL. Better, the UI of Fliki.ai is very easy for creating conversations, podcasts and interviews with TTS. You simply input the text, select the voices and generate. I also like that I can tailor the conversations easily with various "tones" and feelings of the conversation. Fliki make it so easy to do so.

Cons

I just hope that Fliki can add more and more voices, especially special voices with styles, into the list. I also hope that there will be more languages and dialects to be added soon.

LG

Leon G.

Computer Software, self-employed

A great tool to create your videos

It is a great software with a lot of potential but they should change those options given in the previous point

Pros

does all the video and audio editing for you in just a few minutes, with voices built into artificial intelligence

Cons

the price should be more accessible, not have a limit in the minutes to continue making videos, the packages should change

Publishing, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great way to get into audiobooks

I'm really pleased to have this as an option, and as the product keeps growing and improving, I'm happy to be in with such a helpful product and company.

Pros

Setup is straightforward, especially after watching the short and simple introductory video. I was creating audio snippets in under 10 minutes. I like that there are multiple voices to choose from, and that I can select from various dialects and accents.

Cons

I hope there will be more voices added with inflection options. There is a huge scale of differences among the voices, but there are still more options than another entry-level AI narrator I tested out.

IK

Iain K.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Perfect for Adverts & Tutorials.

Using Fliki for voice-overs to sales, onboarding and information videos. A great way to keep your website bounce rate down!

Pros

Easy to use. Can quickly get text to speech to use on other projects and software.

Cons

Some of the voices are terrible but there are enough good ones to make up for that

DC

Daniel C.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

The best software Voice AI

Pros

Excellent artificial intelligence software, it is very complete and easy to use, you can create videos and audios with many voices of different languages, I highly recommend it.

Cons

none, everything has worked correctly with the functionalities it has

KB

Kris B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best Text to Speech software we've used

Pros

The software is very impressive, with such a breadth of options of voices to choose from and the ability to use multiple languages. The User Experience is great and the system seems very well designed for ease of use. We had absolutely no trouble navigating around and putting projects together is simple and intuitive. The thing that we were most impressed with the "realness" of how the voices sound. They're very clean and crisp and sound as close to real as we've heard. No robotic voices here!

Cons

If we were going to get picky, the following are things we'd like to see changed/updated: a) Number of credits - seems a bit low for certain types of projects (audiobooks as an example) b) Video production - while it's functional and works, it's clearly still in it's early stages. Based on how smooth and effective that the TTS works, we fully anticipate improvement in this section while it gets development

AD

Adrian D.

Government Relations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Impressive TTS engine

I've been looking for a quality TTS engine for a while now and Fliki offers by far the best representation of a natural voice on the market. I signed up for a month to see how the speech synthesis performed on a wide range of topics -- and safe to say I loved it that much that I bought a lifetime subscription. If you're looking for voice optionality, flexibility and a competitive TTS engine (in both price and performance) I'd definitely recommend Fliki

Pros

Hands down, the natural voice synth trumps other competitors in the market. UI is intuitive, customer service is excellent, and voice optionality is unrivalled.

Cons

In a perfect world, I would have liked even more than 30k words per month. But there are obvious financial tradeoffs here so it's easy to nit-pick from the cheap seats.

AG

Alessandro G.

E-Learning, self-employed

O que eu achei da aplicação FLIKI para a criação de áudios e vídeos com uso de IA

A aplicação é muito adequada para usuários que precisam de velocidade nas suas produções. Permite entregar mídias de qualidade e com conteúdo satisfatórios às principais aplicações de reprodução de áudios e vídeos sem se preocupar com detalhes profissionais e estéticos de perfis mais sofisticados.

Pros

Gostei muito do design da página do serviço. Muito bem organizada e fácil de entender. Os tutoriais facilitam bastante o aprendizado para quem não conhece a ferramenta. As opções são bastante interessantes e contam com recursos de IA para auxiliar a criação das mídias. Trata-se de um serviço cobrado por perfil de uso. Mas possui um free trial de chegada para dar água na boca satisfatório.

Cons

Só testei o free trial. Fiz um pequeno vídeo de teste com um minuto e a plataforma me bloqueou devido ao consumo dos créditos do perfil de usuário free. Essa parte ficou confusa porque aparece no extrato do uso dos créditos a informação que eu consumi mais de 10 minutos dos créditos, o que não correspondeu às informações do tutorial e nem do meu consumo real.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

AL

Abedelaziz L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Fliki.ai is one of my favorites

The interface is clean and unfussy, no need to scroll through endless pages to find what you're looking for. Fliki.ai is one of my favorites when it comes to voice AI assistant apps. With many options for natural-sounding voices, there's really something for everyone!

Pros

I have tried a few of the most popular AI voice assistants out there and fliki.ai is by far the best. There are so many great things about it, one of which is that you can change the voice anytime you want. The price is also very reasonable and I am very happy with it. In short, I highly recommend fliki.ai to everyone out.

Cons

I have to say I am impressed by Fliki.ai. The app is responsive and has a better understanding of my needs. Moreover, the price may be high.

Derek K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Some of the Best AI voices I've heard!

It has been great so far!! No problems and a ton of potential!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and some of the best AI voices I've heard make this a no-brainer!

Cons

Inability to control how much of the captions show up on the screen vs. how much is spoken. This is being worked on and in a few weeks you'll be able to just show the first few words...

Roman C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great future for a nice project...

Really nice experience using Fliki but also with support : I asked the customer support for a functionnality I couldn't find, and they told me it will be soon available. They also offer me some help for creating videos.

Pros

After testing a lot of TextToVideo systems, I think I've found one that works well and that is fair on prices... The service works great but there is still a room for improvement and the team is nice and open to suggestions !

Cons

Better subtitles integration, Option to add overlays, Make the voice silent, Possibility to schedule the video to be published on social networks...

LC

Lynn C.

Design, self-employed

Making videos is now a breeze!

I'm not very "techy" but Fliki has made it very easy for me to create videos for YouTube. I just create my script, find images and then Fliki does its magic! Using the software has made my life so much easier as I can create videos very quickly now.

Pros

The software is very impressive, with a breadth of local characters (I'm in the UK) and the capacity to change language settings. The user experience is superb, and the user interface is totally made for easy navigation. No problems were encountered while putting projects together and finishing a task.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Fliki!

Saidur R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

This tool is awesome and has great potential!

Overall, I am quite satisfied with the software. In comparison to other TTS services, I think I will use it more often.

Pros

Awedio can help you convert your blog into a podcast, or create a simple voiceover for social media videos or reels. It's true that not all voices are equally good, but there are five that I really like.

Cons

It was very convincing overall, but some minor details just didn't quite work. As an example, I cannot change the order of the audio files once they have been automatically generated.

Andrew L.

Excellent Results and UI

Pros

Easy to use. Intuitive. Lots of voice choices.

Cons

No issues yet. We have been using it for about 6 months.

HH

Huy H.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Great TTS for marketer, content creator

Pros

The voice is natural and so many voice you can choose

Cons

Just not have unlimited option for text generation

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Game change for the video-production industry

Pros

UI/UX is definitely the one that I like the most. For beginners, it's perfect. For professional, it still has value in providing high productivity.

Cons

Auto population of video and image is missing now! They should enable that function into the software. But it's good to know that it's on the roadmap! Plus I wish they could bring animation as well like Steve.AI. Then it's really a game change for the market

SA

Syed A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Never seen such an awesome tool before

Now I can generate multiple files and multiple artist in single file, Amazing right!

Pros

It has got lot of features and I'm currently enjoying the tool

Cons

I don't see any show stopper when it come to functionality, actually it has increased my productivity

Carlos V.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Very intuitive and easy to use

Pros

We can create listicle videos at scale for different types of campaigns

Cons

It takes credits when you're trying to perfect the audio per slide. I would like a little more control of voice pauses so it can sound even more natural.

NL

Nathan L.

Good quality software

Very good, easy to be productive.

Pros

It is surprisingly good, simple to use and in my opinion worth every cent.

Cons

sometimes a little slow to generate the final product.

ST

Shervin T.

Really a great pick

Pros

The close to reality voice modulations are crazy cool

Cons

pretty nothing. Maybe we could have a light version for free