bip Logo

Public workspace for your project

bip Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.56/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

confluence
monday-com

Loved the way one can connect a google spreadheets and list of other supported apps.
Bip provides that, and their support team has been incredibly kind and helpful.
My experience with BIP has been exceptional, I love referring it to all my friends working in web3.
I did not find anything which I needed as missing here.
The number of adverts for this app is a lot and it will disturb someone who is a member of it.

Darshan H.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Amazing tool for Building In Public

I am a student and I also create tiny projects along the side that I usually found difficult in building alone. I needed help from other people in terms of knowledge and data. I was always worried about sharing too much data with someone or sharing too little. So when I came upon the term build in public, I started searching for tools and came across Notion. But Notion has a complicated UI and the...

Pros

The idea of being able to share my journey of building in public and also getting valuable feedback from people without having to worry about data theft or data sharing is priceless. bip.so gives me multiple options to create studios and canvases where I can share notes and ask people to contribute all the while protecting the privacy of my original idea. The data compartmentalization is very good here.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about bip.so . Having been loving everything about the platform since I started using it.

Ajit N.

Farming, 11-50 employees

Great Collaborating Tool for Remote Teams

Pros

+ Studio feature allows easy collaboration with different remote teams and compartmentalize them+ Super easy to integrate with Discord+ Able to Share documents and allow discussion on the documents and others can also contribute to them as editors

Cons

- Need to add integration with Google as well.

YM

Yideg M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Bib review

Pros

Knoweldge base is very good it is helpfull to get additional incentive information.

Cons

the number of adverts for this app is a lot and it will disturb someone who is a member of it.

JJ

Jaris J.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Jaris James BIP Review

Pros

My favorite features are merge request and Discord integration.

Cons

Nothing specific about the software itself, BIP deserves better marketing tho.

LT

Lauren T.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

2 days in

I wanted a place where my community's members could post their stories connected to their discord accounts, where they didn't have to make a second log-in or use google docs, which holds their personal information. Bip provides that, and their support team has been incredibly kind and helpful.

Pros

Bip's ease of use and snappy discord integration was a must for me and I

Cons

There's very little information coming through from discord, and I have needed to experiment and chat with the help-chat a great deal to gain some insight. Some of the settings could be more prominent, and I would like more access to my studio's general settings like the channel it posts to in my discord server, and maybe some custom bot commands.

Sandeep D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Collaboration master tool

Pros

Bip is built to effectively manage the knowledge within an organization and you can even collaborate with people outside the organization.

Cons

Some more features like tables etc when releases soon would be of great help.

MD

Manabendra D.

Real Estate, self-employed

Love it!

Great experience overall.

Pros

I think the overall product is amazing. I was using Notion before for my documentation and other needs but I found bip.so to be better in many ways. So, I moved from Notion to bip. Not regrets till now!

Cons

Nothing as of now. I’ll update if I come across anything.

AV

Aditya V.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Extremely flexible application

Pros

It is like a combination of note taking app and collaborative tool. The best I like is that you can clone and merge documents which feels like home since I use Git.

Cons

Integration. I wish they had ability to import/export documents from other services so migration and sharing is easy.

Manish Kumar J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Indespensible for Collaborators

It has been exceptional. I want to use this software to bring in new-age thinking and innovation to different impact programs that we doing in the areas of Micro-Entrepreneurship, Agriculture, Skilling, and Startups.I feel Kakatiya Sandbox has benefited quite a lot and is poised to benefit even more with this application.

Pros

The sheer amount & type of information/files that I can bring in from different knowledge sources was very impressive. I had the ease of controlling the amount and type of collaboration that can happen. User-friendly and efficient.

Cons

I wish I could shift a lot of my existing knowledge repository from G-Drive and other places in one go.

AP

Aditya P.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Market it more simpler for the user, great Software.

Pros

The integration with discord is my favorite part, the fact that I can edit the permissions from discord and that would reflect in the app is a greate feature. The other thing I absolutely love the is git flow for managing collaboration. All the things are great, these two quite impressed me a lot.

Cons

The complecated aim of the software, it feels as if the software is made for some other purpose than I understand. With heavy tech words like blockchain, DOA etc.

VP

Veeresh P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent

Bip.so is One of the finest and excellent application. I really enjoyed while using this application. It really helped me to organise monthly report and share with leadership team and get real-time feedback. I highly recommend bips application everyone.

Pros

Features Collaboration, Adding others, Real time editing, content, customisation, auto translate, Important document.

Cons

Still the application can be made more user friendly. Something like whatsup application. Anyone can can use.

MT

Matter T.

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Bullish on Bip as DAO tooling

Phenomenal customer service. The team is enthusiastic about organizing tutorials, listening to feedback, and making sure the user gets the most out of Bip based on their needs.

Pros

Easy to use, effective way of sharing information. The spaces are simple to navigate through. I love the integration with Discord and the similarities with Github.

Cons

I heard there's a forthcoming update that will enable tables, and I look forward to that. Additionally, I hope one day there's integration with Dework, because that's the other main tool our DAO uses to remain operationally productive.

GS

Geeta S.

Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees

Hands down the best product in the open source collaboration space

Pros

Easy to use, no nonsense product. Even a newbie can use it with ease and fun.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. All good and the product is evolving by the day. Every new feature is a boon for the users.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Best Collaboration Tool for a Startup's Needs

Pros

We have been using Bip for the Knowledge Management & Collaboration within Teams and Community.

Cons

There's nothing which is dislike about the Bip, So no cons from our end.

Dharamveer Singh C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Git but for documentation

Pros

Documents are difficult to manage across remote org.

Cons

I love using bip. It’s evolving with usage.

KS

Karandeep S.

Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees

Butter-smooth experience in onboarding and using

Simple to understand functionality got me hooked. Highly recommend using this.

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. Simple to understand 3. No Lag 4. Loved the way one can connect a google spreadheets and list of other supported apps

Cons

I did not find anything which I needed as missing here.

SP

Saikiran P.

Financial Services, self-employed

Repository of knowledge

Pros

It is pretty easy to use and able to save relevant information sourced from various places. It was easy to retrieve and also save for future reference.

Cons

I have not integrated with any other software. Hence cannot comment on the same.

JJ

Jacques J.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Pros

The team behind it creating the products

Cons

The lag time in saving changes when editing an exisitng sheet