Boost Logo

Opt-in link creation tool with HTML forms integration

Boost Reviews

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-marketing
visual-visitor
typeform

On the flip side, the customer support is absolutely fantastic.
It is a good app to stay organized and reference when looking at your goals.
There are definitely a few things that must be addressed right away. Mainly Outdated SOPs & Video tutorials are not only unhelpful, but the instructions are outright wrong sometimes.
Unfortunatly, there is no customer onboarding, just few youtube videos.
Sometimes offline lead generation doesn't work so now I use it less.

Remus V.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

I used it to track links from a QR code and it worked like a charm!

Excellent. You can easily get over the bugs and get to "the good stuff".

Pros

Ease of use and that it had a lot of tutorials.

Cons

UX was a little sloppy in some parts of it

Facilities Services, self-employed

Boost software

Pros

Good application when it comes to applying what you need to get the task done. At times it runs a little slow and you may have to log in and out to properly function

Cons

Good application when it comes to applying what you need to get the task done. At times it runs a little slow and you may need to log in and out to properly function

Rafal M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

zero help form support

I have zero positive feelings about Boost. Software looks promising (and maybe it works) but I had no guidance with setup. Not recommending.

Pros

Fast UI (app frontend). Website (main site) looks promising. Zapier integration (not tested) and HTML forms integration. Nothing more.

Cons

My plan was to use Boost for social opt-in for my newsletters. Unfortunatly, there is no customer onboarding, just few youtube videos. Videos are focused on one topic/boost function, but there is no place that will guide you step by step for whole process like "how to enable social optin" or "how to use boost for targeting customers with content that you dont own" etc.

SZ

Shlomo Z.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Social Logins!

It's a great tool for small businesses who know the power of Social Logins. I am not an agency, I run my own ecom small business. It took me a good 10 days to actually understand how to use the tool. There are definitely a few things that must be addressed right away: - Mainly Outdated SOPs & Video tutorials are not only unhelpful, but the instructions are outright wrong sometimes. On the flip side,...

Pros

Customer Support is outstanding. No easier way to get a "valid" email address. Boost does exactly what it's supposed to. Allows us to "pixel" the subscriber. Has some decent analytics. Creates Social Logins for Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebok & Linkedin. Has a landing page builder (I never used it)

Cons

Outdated SOPs, be prepared to contact support (support is excellent though). Definitely has a learning curve to get it started, but I don't think that is the complete fault of the app developer - it's not every day you need to create social apps for your business (so its a natural learning curve - but that is why they need better documentation)

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

My Boost Review

Pros

It’s easy to use. The network isn’t the best but it gets the job done.

Cons

I feel the network can be better. Customer service isn’t bad either. The internet isn’t the best it could be better.

KW

Ken W.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Slip Steaming Valid Email Addresses in your Email List with Boost is SO Easy

Boost solves three problems. 1) get a valid live email address from prospects 2) give prospects 1-click to give you permission to email them 3) Make it easy for the prospect and yourself to exchange valid contact info in 1-click.

Pros

Create a sharable link to anything and have Boost collect a live valid Email address for you, while making it 1-click Easy for your prospects to give you permission to E-mail them.

Cons

The only con about Boost is that I did not have this tool in 1999.

hm

hamza m.

E-Learning, self-employed

Best Lead Generation Tool

Helped me collect the emails of my students easily. Easily Integrates with most of the Marketing tools (but needs to include more options) Collects Legit Emails

Pros

I am a Udemy Instructor and I had problems interacting with my students. When I started working Boost, my sales have increased and I can easily interact with my students and give them the latest updates related to my courses. Boost collects legit emails so I know that my emails are going to the right person. It gives me peace of mind. Thanks, Boost Team

Cons

I think there should be more options to integrate different marketing tools with Boost. Sometimes offline lead generation doesn't work so now I use it less

SS

Scott S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

A must have for the best opt in rate!

Excellent support

Pros

Simply to use and simply gives you a way, way higher opt in rate!

Cons

Nothing! Works perfectly, try it and see

Kim P.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Boost Your Optins

I have been mostly happy that I purchased Boost.

Pros

I like the fact that the software gives people another way to optin to my pages. I get contact information...and fewer junk names and emails.

Cons

Sometimes people set up throw-away type social media accounts to sign in through apps like Boost. People always find a way around every good idea.

KW

Kay W.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

I use Boost on every Joint Venture Launch I do since acquiring Boost to get True email addresses.

I obtain true email addresses. I allow a choice for customers to sign in with fb, g+, linkedin.

Pros

I like the fact that I get True email addresses rather than bogus ones when I either run a promotion or help someone else promote their products. I now just use a either a pop up box or a landing page with the Boost program attached and direct the customer to the targeted page (such as the JV link). In that manner I gather the customer's real information which I use in my next targeted launch.

Cons

What I do not like about the Boost product is that I loose many customer who are skeptical about allow Boost to access their information on their fb, G+, Linkedin accounts. When I run my stats I see where a certain number has come to my landing page and when I look at the emails captured there is, of course, a lesser number. Would be nice if there were as many arrive at the page as there were captured addresses. But we all know that will never happen so I am grateful for what I got.

JW

Joe W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Awesome tool.

I have several one click signups that I normally would have missed

Pros

This will be THE new method to easily get new subscribers. I think it will be a standard in everyday marketing for years to come

Cons

If you are new all the options you have to tick will be a bit confusing. But after creating a few buttons it will go like a breeze.

MK

Momen K.

Media Production, self-employed

Great service

Pros

Easy to use Collects real emails Unique Gets updated regularly

Cons

I wish I could choose to add the lead on a certain day of the sequence

An easy to use tool for help boost sign ups

Still in testing stage really to see how effective it is.

Pros

I love the idea that it makes it easier for possible leads to opt in. I know I use this feature on a lot of opt in forms for other programs.

Cons

It seems to slow down the website when I'm using it on my opt-in forms and I frequently find that it locks up my own computer when I'm trying to set it up on my forms. Once it is set up though it usually seems to work.

Thanks for the review. Boost is not a software that you install on your computer or a script that you embed on your website. It doesn't use your computer or website's resource. So it's not possible that Boost is the reason that slows down your site or computer.

Ronald W.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

With Boost you just set it in your site and forget it but gather all kinds of legit email addresses.

Helps me get highly targeted lead information

Pros

Ease of use. I have found it really easy to use on my websites when I want to recover an email list that are targeted for what I am selling or giving away.

Cons

I think that the only thing that I do not like about Boost is that I don't always have something to give away on some of my sites to entice people to give me their information. From feedback of people who I have sent to my sites, they are a bit sceptical about why they need them to login with fb, g+, etc.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Boost is a great system!

Pros

I found it easy to set up and use. The dashboard is intuitive and the customer support is excellent.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Vitali K.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Getting leads from clicks of your links

Create lead magnets and link to them via Boost. Easily and simply collect contacts via Zapier.

Pros

- Easily collect verified email address - Retargeting pixel to every your link (Facebook pixel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager and other) - Easy connect email service or Zapier

Cons

- Not yet native CRM intergations - Not yet webhooks Currently only using Zapier

ML

Marissa L.

Investment Management, 201-500 employees

Organized

It is a good app to stay organized and reference when looking at your goals.

Pros

Able to stay organized and see meeting notes with my supervisor. Keep track of meditation and goals with the company.

Cons

Can be hard to find reviews when you are first using the site. But easy to use once you learn where to locate everything.

Akshay G.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Awesome way to get new leads

Pros

- Easy setup - Getting verified leads - Multiple social media logins allowed

Cons

- Possibility of having an option to choose which social media login to choose, rather than automaticallly choosing the first one

Chris O.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Solid functionality and really useful.

I was able to add a high-value service to my customers at a low cost to my business.

Pros

It's a very simple software for a complex process. Usually, it takes a lot of work to integrate multiple review sites into 1 comprehensive series. Boost makes it very simple and easy.

Cons

I would like to see more customizations. It was a little challenging to set up the system for multiple businesses. It was possible but I wish it was easier to flip between brands. I use the software for multiple companies, as I am a marketing consultant.

Alex L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The easiest way to nurture your email list

Pros

It is really easy to set up and you can get more emails than with a traditional form

Cons

I'd like more flexibility on the UI for the pop ups

ABDUL RAHMAN S.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use for Data Collection

Easy to use. Highly recommended for Business user.

Pros

Collecting Emails for marketing campaign.

Cons

Some time login issue which need minor improvement.

NG

Nicholas G.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

This product is amazing!

Pros

I like the UI/UX and how simple it is to set up an opt-in gateway. This product has many use cases that are awesome for lead generation. Customer service is very quick and knowledgable at assisting with any account issues that you may have. Overall, great team behind this product and I am looking forward to new features/updates.

Cons

None that I have found. This product has been great so far.

Gianni G.

Design, self-employed

Social sharing

capturing real leads

Pros

social easy sharing and verified real social leads

Cons

maybe leads afraid to click afraid is for advertising too mutch maybe ability to add viral contxt like viralloop and rewarding leads with freebies or referalmagic will be awesome