CVViZ Logo

CVViZ

Hire Top Talent Faster with AI-powered Recruiting Software!

CVViZ Reviews - Page 2

JJ

Jismy J.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

good

Pros

Data collection and documenting helped us a lot.

Cons

Some issues are raising daily when dealing with CVVIZ and support person also keep solving it. Some of the issues would be cleared in next year 2022, i think

Thank you Jismy for writing the review. We are thankful for you raising queries for us. I think we discovered a couple of bugs during the daily interaction.

Anna K.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

This software makes my work easier!

Pros

No matter how many times I use Cvviz, it never ceases to amaze me. It's such a simple and straightforward service that makes my life easier. I would always recommend it to friends and colleagues alike.

Cons

I am looking forward to a Cvviz mobile app for my iPhone! It would be great to have such a tool always with me.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees

Ease of Use and User-friendly platform

The main problem that has been solved for us is the AI-powered resume-screening feature. This feature helps us screen and look at more resumes in a shorter period of time. Also the candidates are ranked according to the job description and it helps to reach out to people whose skillsets match closely to the requirements.

Pros

The platform is extremely easy to set up and use. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and also comes with a wide variety of features. We can integrate our website career page to the platform itself and that makes it really easy for us to manage our job listings.

Cons

There is nothing as of now. Although it would be nice to have more options to customise the career page visuals.

Magued A.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Promising ATS for recruiters

Pros

Interesting feature for adding candidates to a job. You can search on the web and from Linkedin directly from CVViz.

Cons

Doesn't work well with French language and some issues with special characters when creating jobs. Lack of features for a complete solution for a recruiter.

Junwen Chen -.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Easy To Use Hiring Tool

Finding suitable candidates for the right jobs was a significant challenge. Many people come and go, especially in our line of work, and with the current generation. This tool helps to simplify the process and make hiring easier.

Pros

Pros: -Easy to set up (Everything is self-explanatory) - Nice interface (Very intuitive) - Artificial intelligence (Making use of AI to do the work) - Post to various platforms (Exposure to get more candidates)

Cons

Cons: - No white label (Unable to host in our domain) - Limited number of the job posting (Only five jobs for starter plan) - Limited templates (The email templates are simple, more customizable options will be preferred)

CF

Chaya F.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Value ATS

Pros

This is a low-cost ATS tracking system with a good search for hundreds-thousands of resumes.

Cons

I wish the employee/candidate database would be more customizable. I want to add my own data, although they let notes, I wish it would let me add my own fields.

VK

Vani K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Pros

CVviz is easy to use. It has got good features. A good platform to create and maintain resume repository with numerous features.

Cons

"Status of the application" more options could be added.

CM

Chandrakanth M.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Best Ai ATS

Pros

Very very user-friendly and artificial intelligence based ATS, makes my job easy of recruitment.

Cons

Everything is fine about it..I didn't find any cons.

Steven C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great system to track candiates

CWIZ has made the management of jobs and candidates more easily

Pros

It is a great system to track our job postings, candidate resumes and applications

Cons

The email function which I seldom used, if it can pull email from our email system will be a greater ease

AD

Aditya D.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Solid features and works great

Pros

AI makes this solution a no-brainer. My team is very small and hiring temps and freelancers can be pretty time consuming. AI will only get better with time. The UX is also intuitive. The feature set is pretty solid.

Cons

The Industry section in jobs don’t include all the industries in the drop down list. Not a biggie because other options help narrow things down but yeah would be nice if they update the list. And you can’t attach images or files in the email.

Nilayan G.

Internet, self-employed

Incredible recruitement toolbox!

Very satisfied with the software. Highly recommended if you're looking for a solution on a budget.

Pros

Recruiting new employees is always a difficult process. It can be difficult to find the perfect candidate for the job. We all know the process is too lengthy and exhausting. The CVViz software has helped me find some of the best of the best employees to date, which have been one of the most helpful tools I've come across during this process. If you're a recruiting agency looking to hire the best, I highly recommend you use CV Viz. It is time and money-saving and much more than that. And did I mention it's easy to use? It's a breeze!

Cons

Since it's relatively new software, this may not be the best tool for all use cases. I am not aware of any limitations in this tool, but some people may need more features.

AB

Aniket B.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

If you're a growing company, you must check it out.

Overall I definitely recommend it. I would like to see lots of tutorials and tips on their youtube channel.

Pros

CVVIZ is a revolutionary AI-powered hiring platform that helps us find candidates faster and with more certainty than ever before. It's so effective, in less than 30 seconds it can scan 1 million resumes to identify qualified employees for our company - normally we get 500 per job!

Cons

CVViz doesn't have any video tutorials on their youtube channel but luckily I spent an hour teaching myself how using the free trial version of CIVIZ which otherwise would've taken minutes if there were tutorials available... Our process was chaotic until now because no one had come up with such technology as this yet; saving both time & money by automating your recruitment efforts.

Possible J.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easy hub for all my recruitment tasks

It is a software that is easy to use and takes you from step to step in your hiring process without letting you miss important details

Pros

I loved the ease of use of its job board upload function as well as the ease with which you can integrate your email accounts to reach out to applicants.

Cons

I would love the option to make the career page from my own domain name rather than that of cvvis.

EE

Elias E.

Human Resources, self-employed

Highly Effective and Efficient Job Recruitment Software

Pros

I like most that the software offers the ability to the recruiter to quickly and efficiently post jobs into multiple free and paid job sites.

Cons

The system's automatic function of screening, matching, and ranking of candidates should be under continuous monitoring/improving in order to achieve best results for the recruiter at the minimum possible time/effort.

LG

Loren G.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Outstanding product for centralization

Solid support when I reached out with questions and very strong platform useability.

Pros

Tackles two major components of HR for us. Centralization and distribution. Its an excellent too for both.

Cons

Great guide for understanding the interface, a little soft on implementation and use potential.

NH

Naz H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Expediate your Recruitment Process

Pros

One of the best features of this platform is that it allows you to post out to multiple job boards from a central dashboard! This is a massive time saver. There are discounted credits available for job boards which makes it pay for itself straight away too! Finally, winning features are the automation to help reduce time wasted looking at irrelevant/ unqualified candidates who apply for roles they're not suited for.

Cons

The mobile experience is very poor for now. Specifically for posting jobs. I hope this is something that can be improved on in the future. I'd also love to see integration with more job boards that focus on freelancer/remote workers.

SJ

Shreyansh J.

Education Management, self-employed

Amazing to use

It was fun using the software as it was very easy to setup and get ready for the action

Pros

Recruitment Integration and ease of use. The tool is almost like plug and play where the interface is very clean and easy for use

Cons

Still under development will need time to become a full blown software

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Never knew this awesomeness existed

Pros

Hiring freelancers and employees is a complex and cumbersome process. CvViz aims to change that. By applying the power of AI to the hiring process, this platform is able to conduct a more efficient, faster, and a more accurate hiring process.

Cons

None, I was looking for an AI-powered hiring tool to help me find qualified candidates for my job openings. I want a tool that can scan a candidate's resume and cover letter and return with the most qualified candidates. Cvviz is a tool that will let you do just that. If you want to save time, money and energy in your hiring process, then this is the tool for you!

PK

Prasanta Kumar P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Awesome! Easy to handle and Jobs are search engine optimized in a day.

Cost-effective and mindful software.

Pros

After purchasing it, I am created unseriously one job requirement on this software. Within a day, I received one job application. I surprised. It really works fine. Even I have shown the same job on Google and other job portals. I strongly recommend If you are searching for candidates hindering software, you can look at it.

Cons

This software is not offering the custom domain configuration. I want it immediately. If it includes in the coming days, it will become an utterly excellent hiring software.

Faz M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great recruiting software

Great. Product that makes recruiting a breeze

Pros

The ease of use is unparalleled. The features are very intuitive and the ability to post to dozens of sites instantly is a great convenience

Cons

The premium paid jobs feature still needs a bit of refinement

AS

Alex S.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Solid Software for Recruiting

Pros

It can help reduce the time required to go through each applicants CVV

Cons

There is a learning curve to the set up.

AW

Aleksandra W.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, many helpfull functions

Cons

Scoring questions could be improved not only for forms