Prime Suite Logo

Suite for managing patients, records and medical operations

Prime Suite Reviews - Page 4

WA

William A.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

No customer service

Customer service and problem-solving is nonexistent with this company. Multiple error messages every single day with no response from the company. Any product without support is not worth buying.

Pros

Products barely adequate with templates.

Cons

Orders tracking and diagnosis mapping is terrible.

MR

Mindy R.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Solid product at competitive price point.

Standard reporting is not robust. No step by step process or manuals.

Pros

The product is very easy to learn. It is intuitive and easy to navigate. Providers are easily added and it has solid interoperability.

Cons

The standard reports could be more robust. The "Help" is not easily searchable or a step by step.

MM

Mary M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Fast, effective and hassel free!

Change your EHR to PrimeSuite!! You’ll love it!

Pros

PrimeSuite is user friendly, reliableand secure for any healthcare provider. Also, it is cost effective. You will never change again!!!

Cons

We don’t have any disappointments or nothing negative to say about PrimeSuite or customer service. No issues.

RS

Robert S.

Greenway is an EHR

Excellent product but the customer service did not seem to care because we were a smaller account.

Pros

It will bring you into the new world of healthcare and help you connect with other offices that you work.

Cons

The service is not very user friendly with smaller practices. Mainly for larger businesses or hospitals.

SG

Shanitra G.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

What an Awesome EMR Product!!

Pros

This Product is very Easy to Use, Customer Service is Phenomenal, and the Product is very versatile with the change climate of the medical industry.

Cons

There a minimal cons for the product. The only con I have is not being able to attend the Engage Session held Annually.

CM

Carrie M.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Greenway-PrimeSuite-Positive all around

Being a Greenway-PrimeSuite customer for close to 5 years, has been a very positive experience for our facility. We are a rural health clinic in southern Iowa and Greenway has provided us the ability to stay current in the market and the healthcare IT industry. The transformation from paper to our electronic systems has been wonderful for patient care and operations. We truly feel that we are a partner with Greenway. We have went through the merger process with Greenway as they are looking out for our best interests and delivering quality in many ways. The healthcare industry is changing rapidly and Greenway helps to keep us informed and delivers a product that consistently meets the needs of our providers as well as regulatory needs in a proactive fashion.

Pros

Usability for the providers/clinicians. The forward facing application is intuitive and easy to learn. The interoperability/interface teams have been flawless and wonderful to work with. They also provide a fair price, which is very much appreciated.

Cons

Reporting- The canned reports are okay, but the ability to build custom reports is lacking and cumbersome.

CC

Caitlyn C.

Great Product, Needs Better Coding

Pros

I liked the functionality of PrimeSuite the most. Its incredibly user-friendly and the look is appealing.

Cons

The coding needs to be improved and I was rather disappointed with the MIPS measures this year and the inability of the system to report on all those we tracked.

GH

Greg H.

Reliable Software

Pros

Ease of use, Reporting Capabilities, Flexibility, Customizable. We have used the PrimeSuite EHR for over ten years and have been very happy.

Cons

"Bugs", Slowness in resolving issues. Sometimes, the "Hot Fixes" applied to resolve one issue causes more problems than it solves.

RS

Rachel S.

User friendly EMR!

Pros

Great customer service and easy to work with. Greenway provides an excellent patient portal that our patients enjoy using to remain in contact with our office.

Cons

Wish we could adapt some features to the need of our practice, such as quality summary reports and creating patient forms.

SW

Shawn W.

My General Thoughts

Pros

Greenway is very eager to hear comments on their software. Usually their customer support is very helpful; however, our customer experience manager is the true gem that we have in our relationship with Greenway.

Cons

Upgrades that come out are sometimes not fully tested for bugs prior to their release. Some attention needs to be spent on Greenway's part to be more of an "industry leader" rather than "industry follower"

JA

Jeff A.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Good for the money

Pros

It can be customized on an individual level. All providers are different and this allows them to be individuals.

Cons

Needs more Enterprise level functionality. It would be nice to be able to mirror another users settings instead of starting from scratch.

TG

Tania G.

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

It is a great tool and it has made reporting a lot easier

Pros

Exceptional customer service. The reporting is so much easier and I like how it can be reported by CPT codes, patients,charges etc.

Cons

Not all windows expand to full screen. It is very frustrating to look at the daily schedule and only be able to expand the screen to 3/4 and not full screen. Financial Intelligence is not so friendly to use.

KH

Kelle H.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent Product

Great product, support is the best in the market....

Pros

Continues to provided improvements to meet regulatory requirements, best support in the market, A+

Cons

Some features are difficult to cross train staff and providers.

AM

Ashley M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Pros

Customer Service is great. Have never had an issue getting a question answered whenever I have logged a case.

Cons

Takes a while for enhancement requests to be implemented if they are ever implemented. You can go online and read them any time.

BH

BEVERLY H.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

HAVING THE EHR AND PM ON ONE SYSTEM IS THE BEST.

THIS SOFTWARE SYSTEM CAN WORK IN ANY PRACTICE SUCH AS OB/GYN TO ORTHO.

Pros

THE EASE TO MANEUVER IN THE SYSTEM. THE FINANCIAL PAGE IS EASY TO EXPLAIN TO PATIENTS. COLOR CODING FOR THE SCHEDULE IS VERY HELPFUL

MF

Mark F.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

PrimeSuite for Managing the overall Process or Charting and Billing

We invested with Greenway PrimeSuite a little over two years ago and can honestly say after the transition we settled nicely into a good routine. The clinic environment is likely not much different from EMR to EMR so the product is functional and accomplishes the goal. Our providers are able to navigate easily and rely on clinical assistants to do the heavy lifting in the clinical setting. The ability to dictate utilizing Dragon in the Cloud or products such as Entrada has offered a wide degree of flexibility. Document types that could be easily template are built and become a tremendous time saver. From a billing perspective, we continue to evolve and deal in the process. Our claims get out quickly and mostly cleanly allowing a payment return to happen consistently.

Pros

We like the flexibility of utilizing the integrated API calls for integrating external applications.

Cons

We have more problems that we would like to have the public facing API transactions so if we were to do it again we likely would build it differently.

TU

Tanesha U.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

The support team always goes above and beyond to resolve any issues . Great service from start to finish !

Great Customer Service & support team who work until resolution on any issues you may have. The end result is ALWAYS with us being a happy customer. Thank You !

Pros

The dedication and team work from all that represent Greenway, always knowledgeable and helpful to us

Cons

No Cons regarding them. The necessary steps are always taken to make sure great service and resolution is provided

RP

Robin P.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Greenway Medical

I have been using Greenway for three years. I do the billing for a primary care and mental health practice. The program is user friendly. Support is excellent, call with any question and they have the answers or get them for you.

SB

Susanna B.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Greenway

Very difficult to use for pediatrics. Vaccine entry is very time consuming. Would take 1 hour per day for my nurse to enter the vaccines properly. The process to make templates is ok, but not great. Used this EMR in my previous practice and definitely did not consider it in my new practice.

Pros

Billing codes link with certain procedures once programmed. Help determining the coding level for office visits is helpful. ICD 10 codes are easy to find.

Cons

Vaccine entry is difficult. The system cannot remember lot numbers and always asks for which manufacturer in a long list even though each vaccine is only made by one manufacturer. No barcode scanner for vaccines available. Not easy to enter point of care tests such as urinalysis and strep tests. Portal system that links with it is not good either. A parent has to have a separate login for each child. My parents did not use the portal system at all.

BA

Barbara A.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

An exceptional EHR that has grows with us.

I have to say that the customer service is beyond exceptional. My questions are answered in a timely manner and the support staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. We have been with Greenway for 12 years and love it!

Pros

What I like most about Greenway Prime Suite is that is always growing as our needs grow. It is comforting knowing that our software will be around and updated to meet our needs.

Cons

There is nothing negative that I can say about it. I have a hard time keeping up with the updates but that is a welcomed challenge.

LS

Laura S.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a General Surgery practice using Greenway since 2007. We are using the latest version 16.1.66. I've used multiple EMR & Practice Management systems and this system definitely has the best tech support! They are easy to reach, understand, and are helpful. I wasn't with the practice at implementation, but attended an annual conference which I highly recommend. I have customized the program and...

DL

Dawn L.

Medical Practice,

Greenway is a good thing

Pros

I like Greenway because it is totally customizable. I can make any template I like or I can "borrow" one from another office or clinic. It works well with Dragon and my docs love to dictate. The vendor works with me and I can call my rep anytime for help and advice. I made most of my templates to mirror the hospital templates so that my docs felt at home and didn't need too much training. The reporting is great and I can track almost everything my employees do.

Cons

The market place is where you leave your problems. I log onto it and let them know what is not working for me. The problem is that is takes weeks before I hear back. After complaining to my rep about this, she gave me the email and number to the person that I should connect with if I need help ASAP. I feel that Greenway needs to hire more tech support so that they can get to the tickets quicker.

EM

Erika M.

Perfect billing software

Overall good software for a small business to keep up with A/R and complete daily tasks efficiently.

Pros

I like how easy it is to code charts and send out claims on this system. It has many different reports you can generate to keep up with daily to make sure nothing is missed.

Cons

The clinical side of the program has a lot of clicking even when you create a personal template. When you treat over 50 patients a day in a fast paced clinic this feature will slow you down.

WL

Windy L.

Greenway

We have been clients of Greenway since 3/5/2007. It is the most user friendly software I have used in 20+ years in the medical field. The functionality is always a step ahead. This is easily recognized in our community as there are many different types of software being utilized. It is awesome to have the same practice management system as the EHR which makes workflow seamless in every aspect. The staff and customer support are always so very helpful and nice. There was a time customer service was lacking, however, that is long gone and it is better than ever.

Pros

1. It's a practice management system & EHR all in one. 2. Extremely user friendly 3. Versatile in so many ways

Cons

As with all software companies I deal with (which are quite a few), the maintenance fees are a thorn in my side, but again, they are within normal range of every other company I deal with. This is just the ugly side of technology in every aspect.

AM

Ashley M.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great, easy software looks up to date & not old like other products. i've been using it for almost 5

Pros

pros are great customer service the rep's always fixing my minor problems if not the same day, in a very fast timely manner