Guardio

Chrome extension for blocking malware and phishing attacks

Guardio Reviews

AK

Anne K.

Easy to use and helpful. I like that it helps and only with the spelling, but with grammar.

JI

Jimmie I.

Guardio is inexpensive with huge benefits overall. Online protection is very important nowadays and most people do not realize how important it is to protect their data.

Cons

I lost my Activation Icon from my desktop and can only wait for Guardio to start by itself.

PM

Paul M.

I found no flaw in this software and have no recommendations on how to improve.

jt

jacqueline t.

Recently I received for my birthday an electronic card but I could not see the content, but just the message. I was upset by that blockage.

JC

Jacques C.

4.8

How would you rate Guardio?

Another product, I need this one!

Guardio took care of a problem that either suddenly became a problem. I asked my email system to notify me of new emails when suddenly I don't recall whether the chicken or egg came first, but I was suddenly inundated with messages that I could no longer get any work done, I had messages after messages coming across my workspace so that all I did was answer the messages/advertisements and not able to get work done. Guardio saw this as a problem and filled the need/solved my problem. So my experience was/is one of thanks

Pros

What do I like the most about Guardio? I like the fact that it works. This may seem to be an obvious answer, it works! Why do I need another product? Someone forgot to include this functionality in McAfee or someone in McAfee cleverly decided to include this functionality? or, someone realized this was an untouched market need. As an end-user, I was interested in this because this fit a need of mine. I was ticked off that this wasn't included in my McAfee product but maybe someone m9issed this need. Either way, I was getting pounded with messages in the right hand corner os my workspace.

Cons

I liked least about this softwad=er was that this was an additional cost.

Thank you so much Paul for this amazing review. Indeed Guardio catches and detects new and evolving threats, keeping your browser clean and safe.

needed something hands free

i have only been with them about 2 months but between the free trial then ending and then them saying , " hey if you ever want to come back we are here for you" that told me that this company has integrity and they are very personal with their clients. I am ecstatic!

Pros

i just wanted something that could do it's thing while i did mine. i took advantage of their free trial and then their extension. after that i cancelled because i was going to use the free service that came with my computer. I have a HP Chrome Book x360. Well, it wasn't an automatic download because it is a chromebook i had to do a seperate download which created all kinds of hassels and i couldn't get any help from tech support. i bought this at best buy and they kept sending messages , " don't forget to download your free Mend tech" and i was getting nowhere. Guardio free trial worked hassle free no extra support needed so i immediatley resigned up and things have been great. they keep me protected all day every day

Cons

At first i wasn't sure if it was doing it's job until i got their notifications and i opened up the icon and i could see what the scan was doing, so i felt better. I'm used to the program you have to click and they have all the bells and the whistles that shows it's cleaning and sweeping and protecting. Guardio just works it.

Thank you so much for the feedback and review, Scott! We're so happy you chose to come back and will continue to protect you online, and our support team is always available for any question :)

Reviewing Guardio

I am very satisfied with the product

Pros

Before I used the product, I faced pop-up windows every now and then. Since I have begun using it that problem has completely disappeared. I very much like this product.

Cons

Easy to use and its ability to combat pop up windows when I browse.

Thanks for the feedback, Prasanta! We're glad you are satisfied and that we could get rid of those pop-ups for you :) Would love to know if there's anything we can improve to make the 1-star rating a 5?

Great support for my computer

Pros

I like guardio because I feel protected while browsing online and downloading software. It scans harmful sites and downloads sand warns me if there is an spyware or malware attached.

Cons

Cant think of anything right now. I am pleased with it.

I like the way Guardio intercepts potential problems and notifies me.

My overall experience with Guardio, is that I think it is awesome.

Pros

It is difficult to choose one single thing.

Cons

There was one thing I did not like, but it happened when I first started using Guardio.

Thank you so much for the feedback, Jonathan! We're happy you are pleased with Guardio and that we can keep you safe online. If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to contact us.

Great product

Pros

I like that this product catches a poor website that could grab my personal info so fast!

Cons

Sometimes it halts a website that I know is safe.

Thank you so much for the feedback, John! Many sites that appear safe are actually connected to third party sites that could be harmful. If there are any sites you think we should have a look at, be sure to send them over to yourfriends@guard.io

Never know who is looking at you good or bad

Great would not change a thing. It is a start.

Pros

Saving me from some serious hacks has been my biggest save right now. Too many sites have back doors that people fall suspect too. Guardio, on many occasions, has asked my employees, "are you sure" this stop or hesitation has saved us a lot of time and money. A friend had all his files encrypted, and it caused considerable embarrassment.

Cons

Wish I could get more advice. Guardio software is something new to me, so I am not sure what else to expect.

Thank you for the feedback, Franklin! We're thrilled that we are able to keep you and your employees safe and will keep doing so!

Inexpensive but Priceless

When several people use the same computer having comprehensive protection like Guardio is a necessity.

Pros

It warns you of the sites you visit are questionable, suspicious, or even just too new. I like that it stops you before you make a mistake. It stops malware before it infects your computer.

Cons

When you visit sites that you have been warned about it still flags it each time you visit. Not a bad thing just annoying at times

Thank you so much for the feedback, Roy! We're happy to provide protection for you and your family using the computer. You can always whitelist a site that you wish to keep accessing, if you need any help with this feel free to reach out :) yourfriends@guard.io

Its not too expensive, it does gives safety every day,I feel safe on internet, gives security

Pros

Does the work for you,gives information regurarly about blocking attacks Easy to use and takes care to keep contact

Cons

I didnot notice lack of protecting the computer

Thank you, Maragarita! We're glad that we make you feel safer online, every day.

Easy to use and excellent protection

Reliable, discrete, strong protection.

Pros

You never notice that Guardio y running neither you have to be monitoring that is working, Guardio is all the time watching for you, and as soon as you go to a suspicious website it intercepts your activity and let you know the kind of risk that you may be going to take. I am liking it a lot.

Cons

I have not find any kind of situation that I don't like about this sofware.

Thank you much for your feedback, Javier. We do our best to keep you safe and scan the web for you without interrupting, so you can browse securely and freely. We're happy you like Guardio, and we like you toO!

Came free with new pc

Pros

It automatically ids harmful sites. I then have the option whether to risk it.

Cons

I found no flaw in this software and have no recommendations on how to improve.

Thank you for the feedback, Jacqueline! We're happy we can keep you safe from harmful sites and will keep doing so.

Solved a big problem

Pros

I was overwhelmed with popups. Tried everything, could not find the root of it. I installed the software and ran it through its paces and rid myself of the popups immediately. Now it runs in the background and I check in from time to time to see what it is up to. Will be running it again soon.

Cons

Northing comes to mind. What more can I say...I downloaded it, installed it, ran it and it worked.

Thank you so much for the feedback, Anthony! We're thrilled that we were able to solve the popup issue for you. We will continue to keep them away and make sure you are safe online

It works great to keep my account safe from hackers

Everything works in a balanced manner. I feel safe using Guardio. Keep up the good work.

Pros

I know my account is safe while using Guardio. I enjoy the comfort of know I am being protector. I like the seeing the Guardio pop up notice which is ensuring all is well.

Cons

It took a while to figure out who to get Guardio set up.

Thank you so much for the review, Anne! We're happy you feel safe with Guardio by your side, and we will keep on protecting you as you browse online.

roundtoppainting review

I only use for security.I am out of buisnessnow but did it with pen and paper.

Pros

I like the fact than it keeps me out of harm's way. It's instantanius. I find it very helpful with everyday browosing keep up the good work Scott.

Cons

Somtimes I want to go to that site and I get blocked but you have the option to go which is nice.

Great service!

Once I decided to buy it customer service has been perfect. I don't do anything except let Gaudio do its job.

Pros

It stops me from going to dangerous sites daily.

Cons

I love my service so I have nothing bad to say about it.

Thank you so much for your review, Daniel! We're happy to keep you safe and our customer service team is here for you anytime.

I feel safe knowing I have Guardio running on my computer

Pros

It flags dangerous sites and prevents me from compromising my computer

Cons

I like the program but sometimes flags a site I want to go to

Thank you so much, Kathie! We're happy you feel safer with Guardio. You can whitelist any site you want to keep accessing, if you have any question feel free to contact us - yourfriends@guard.io

A 90 year old mans mistakes

So far this is the best warning software I have ever used.

Pros

It warns me when I try to use web sites that are dangerous. I type with two fingers and make simple mistakes when I hit the wrong key or miss using correct spelling.

Cons

Often I still wish to see a site they tell me not to, but I don;t as it would likely get me in trouble.

Thank you so much for the feedback, Clyde! You can whitelist sites that Guardio blocks if you feel sure about them, but many times there are privacy threats on sites that seem harmless. If you want us to check them, send us a quick email asking about the website, and we'll take a close look at it for you yourfriends@guard.io

Quality product

Very satisfied

Pros

Ease of downloading, protection against malicious sites, let's you know if the website is not safe. Recommend this product for ease of mind

Cons

I really can't think of anything, at this time. It preformed beyond my expectations.

The best Security Program I have ever used.

I surf the web on a daily basis and Guardio prevents opening websites that could harm my computer.

Pros

This is a fantastic security tool. one of the best I've used.

Cons

I like all of it's features and have nothing negative about Guardio.

Thanks, Jan! We're happy you feel safe browsing with Guardio and we will continue to protect you online :)

Great product

Has made being online feel much safer...

Pros

Very easy to use. No worries with pop ups.and have strongly recommended to friends and they with theirs.Thank you Guardio...

Cons

Their is nothing i did not like about software...

I depend on it daily

I feel extremely safe knowing that I have Guardio on my computer.

Pros

I like Guardio very much especially when the little warning box pops up in the corner letting me know that they are keeping my searches safe.

Cons

I don't have one. I depend on it to protect me and my business info.

Thank you so much, Veleasea! We're so happy you feel safe with Guardio, and we will keep protecting you online!

System requirements

Wish I understood its positive effects vs. why my computer memory is so full for reasons I do not understand may or may not be associated with the install

Pros

Quarrantine Pups and blocks threats well

Cons

This is my own naivety but it’s like I do not really understand what it’s protecting, how Quarrantine works. My computer has slowed to a crawl since installing this and I am not sure why

Hi David, it sounds like there are some other issues on your computer, as Guardio is a lightweight extension that doesn't take up much space. You can contact our support team, and we'll be happy to assist you further - yourfriends@guard.io

Good Value

Pros

That it lets me know when there is a problem with a web site, and that I can share with my family

Cons

I have found no problems with this software.

Invisible Security

It does what it says it does and it does it quietly behind the scenes.

Pros

It protects my computer and data without me even noticing it is there.

Cons

There is really nothing that I dislike about this software because it performs as advertised.

Thank you so much! We're glad we can protect you without interfering with your daily online activities.

Guardio

So far so good

Pros

Easy to use, keeps me updated, does what it is supposed to!

Cons

Like I said no problems, and so far so good.