Headlessforms Logo

Headlessforms

Form creation solution for developers

Headlessforms Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.93/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

So far so good, I love using the platform to handle form submission on my website and it works well for my use case.
The process from form creation to receiving submissions took a few minutes. I love how easy everything was.
All in all its a great tool if you have static landing pages with forms on it.
Missing informations about data protection (no data processing agreement possible, issues with GDPR).
It has stopped me from needing to build a whole backend for an otherwise completely static website just to have a contact form.
The weak webhook integration. It only asks for a url with no ability to control the payload.

FS

Fabricio S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A great product for 99% of necessities

Its a pleasant and beautiful experience

Pros

It's a very customizable product and user friendly

Cons

In some countries, this price is may high

Thanks for your feedback Fabricio! We're thrilled to know that you're happy with our service. This article may help on How Headlessforms is the best for value for money: https://www.headlessforms.cloud/5-alternatives-to-formium-that-gets-the-job-done/. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any further questions or concerns!

KC

Kristen C.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

Headless forms is an advanced and highly customizable option for forms!

Fantastic! I’d love to meet the creators! The whole thing is very advanced

Pros

I loved how customizable everything is and really the whole concept blew me away. It about time someone looked and created a service such as this. Very advanced and very customizable.

Cons

I am not good a technical stuff if it is new to me. I had a hard time building a form quickly. I know most people would have built and deployed their forms in no time. It took me a little while but I’m still super impressed at the whole concept and versatility or it.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review and help us improve.

WW

William W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Headlessforms at a glance

Pros

The UI for the administrator is clear and well designed

Cons

The free trial is limited so the features most relevant to my needs were unavailable to test

Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of updating our capabilities with advanced features and field types in all three pricing plans including in the Dev/Free. We will announce these updates as soon as they are available.

NM

Nonso M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Good free form submission patform

Pros

It's free and easy to use, all you have to do is put the endpoint they give to you in your form action attribute and you're set. It handles submission and spam filtration for you

Cons

I think the settings could be less cumbersome.

We value your input and thank you for taking the time to provide it. We are currently in the process of updating our settings capabilities, which will include advanced features and a new form builder. Please stay tuned as we will announce these updates as soon as they become available.

NC

Neeraj C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Headlessform Review

Pros

The product was very easy to use, and it was quick to setup

Cons

The price was a comparatively higher compared to some competitors

Thank you for your review, we love seeing happy clients. We are continuously working to improve our product and hope that you stay updated with us.

VP

Vikas P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Truly headless and hassle free solution for your forms!

All in all its a great tool if you have static landing pages with forms on it.

Pros

It saves huge amount of time by connecting the endpoints to integrate any kind forms.

Cons

The UI can be better..... rest all good.

Hi Vikas, We have a new UI and hope you will like it! We would like your feedback so we can improve our product. Feel free to reach out anytime.

ML

Max L.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Good software, easy setup & integration

Great product, definitely recommended but for us not usable because it does not comply with GDPR.

Pros

The easy setup and fast integration, fast delivery of notification emails.

Cons

We really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience. In case you missed it, Please find here on our website about GDPR-compliant - https://www.headlessforms.cloud/gdpr-at-freihandlabor/ Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions about Headlessforms!

MM

Melvin M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Pretty Intuitive

Pros

Cons

Maybe if there was a way to trigger a webhook or something POST form submission, that would be pretty good for process automation

Hi Melvin! I am excited to hear that Headlessforms is helping you refine/define your lead capture process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and include a note on how we can improve. It will help make our product better!

SM

Scott M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Well worth trying

Well worth investigating and trying

Pros

Easy to implement Easy to use and saves time

Cons

Needs more specific direction maybe hover over

Hi Scott, We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your feedback will be shared with our product team as they help make Headlessforms better every day. We're here for you anytime.

JK

James K.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great form backend for those in a rush

I'm glad I signed up for it and their customer service has been quick to respond when I've run into issues.

Pros

It's very easy to create custom forms with varying levels of spam filtering, and trivial to integrate with an existing web app. Saves me from having to implement backend form logic.

Cons

It needs more direct integrations. Right now if I want to record something in Google Sheets or post to Slack I have to go through Zapier to do it, which can add a lot of extra cost.

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy that you like Headlessforms. We are working on direct integrations that will be available in the next release including Slack and Google Spreadsheets. Cheers!

JB

Jennifer B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Headlessforms eases development time and creates a great end-user experience!

Pros

An easy-to-use form backend, perfectly matched with the website by inheriting the website's CSS.

Cons

Integration is possible using Zapier.com, but direct integrations have minimal options.

Many thanks for your feedback! We are currently working on the next version. With a lot of new features. Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot and SAP integrations are on the roadmap for this year. You can count on the slack integration coming this year.

jd

jack d.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Simple and efficient.

it has stopped me from needing to build a whole backend for an otherwise completely static website just to have a contact form.

Pros

It is really simple to implement, saves a lot of time and stops me from needing to build a backend for a simple contact form on a static website

Cons

There was nothing that springs to mind.

Hi Jack, We are extremely pleased to hear about your positive experience with Headlessforms. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and it is great to know that we have accomplished that!

AA

Adeolu A.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Development

Not bad

Pros

All, as it serves its purpose of design

Cons

Not at all. Good to go for users and friendly

Hi! Thank you for being a customer! We really appreciate you spreading the word about Headlessforms and helping to get the word out. Your feedback will be shared with our product team, so they can continue to improve the product. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance by contacting support@headlessforms.com anytime.

AM

Ash M.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Works fine..limited in integration

Pros

I love the feature and idea of having a central place for form processing

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We recognize the importance of webhook and are in the process of updating advanced features. We will announce the updates as soon as they are available!