Hireflix Logo

Hireflix

User-friendly and affordable one way video interviewing

Hireflix Reviews - Page 3

Cristina M.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Highly advisable!

We are using hireflix for hiring purposes. As communication is an indispensable skill to us, we perform online interviews as the first test (after a CV check) to evaluate it.

Pros

After trying other platforms, Hireflix has been the one that best fits our needs. It allows us to customize our online interviews, create webhooks with other tools and show closeness to our candidates.

Cons

We are very happy with the product, and there is nothing we dislike!

CT

Casey T.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Saves me HOURS and helps me pick the perfect candidates

I used to spend hours meeting on Zoom asking applicants the same questions that I now ask on Hireflix. Now it is so easy to find the perfect applicant and save time as well. Also, we need our applicants to be able to use technology and video platforms easily. Hireflix is very easy to use and there is no learning curve for the applicant or our team.

Pros

Hireflix wins for my favorite software this year! I cannot tell you all the things I love about it. But the productivity impact is immeasurable. Now I can review ten applicants in the time it took before to check just one. My time is spent then going into a second interview with only the best qualified. And almost all of those second interviews result in hires! I also like that I can send a link to one of our team members to review the applicant's video with just a click.

Cons

At first, I was nervous about the cost. But now I recommend it to other business owners without reservation. The time saved more than makes up for it. I now think of HIREFLIX as a revenue generator for our company.

Casey you are wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind review. We couldn't be happier to be supporting and helping a company, an entrepreneur and a professional like you. The world needs more Casey's and RMCC's!

Jessalyn S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Pre-screening video interview for hiring

I was able to utilise this software to screen out most suitably and the best candidates for our Graduate program at our company.

Pros

User friendly, ease of use, I love the video functionality which allows you to personalise a video message to welcome candidates and ask the questions in a video format. Really gives a personal touch for the candidates!

Cons

It would be good to include other types of assessments e.g. online written assessment test or gamification features to test out candidates logical thinking, other forms of cognitive ability tests or creative thinking tests.

HP

Hailie P.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Hireflix

Pros

I like most about Hireflix is that it's super easy to use. We are able to create a base of questions and applicants are able to go through and answer the questions. We are Able to go through and watching the video's when they are finished with the questions as well as it being all available through our computer base.

Cons

I didn't have anything that I didn't like about Hireflix.

Kelsey G.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Very user friendly and a huge time saver!

Pros

Hireflix is incredibly user friendly. I had my position and questions set up in less than 30 minutes, and it was very easy to make changes as needed. I love being able to invite candidates via email or send a public link. The rating system for each candidate questions was also helpful. I would never have had time in my schedule to sit down and interview over 100 candidates, but with hireflix it made it so easy to get the information I needed to asses candidates in a true interview-like manner. It is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone who has to review candidates in any type of setting.

Cons

I have only been using the product for about a month, but no complaints so far!

EG

Elyssa G.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Find the right candidates and save a lot of time while doing it

Pros

The thing I like best about Hireflix is the amount of time our recruiters and hiring managers save during the interview process. Instead of spending hours trying to schedule interviews with multiple people that work for everyone’s schedules, it just takes a few quick minutes to set up the Hireflix interview. Then, the candidate can answer the questions at their convenience, and the hiring managers and recruiters can review the answers when it works best for them. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.

Cons

I really can’t think of anything negative about Hireflix. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always making improvements and they are very responsive to any and all feedback and/or questions.

MK

Mariam K.

Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 employees

Hireflix

Hireflix made recruiting process much convenient for both sides, candidates and us for sure. For people sending us videos, this platform is kind of new thing, but it doesn't make it difficult or challenging to apply for our positions. It's even easier to give feedbacks to them. besides that, option that we can share the candidate to others is priceless.

Pros

We've been searching for a platform which would make recruiting process easier. I can say that the Hireflix is most comfortable platform and it saves a lot of time. It helps us to filter candidates depend on our needs and it happens faster than usually.

Cons

There is nothing we dislike about this software. Hireflix team is very supportive and if there is any issue they are trying their best to deal with that.

EM

Eva M.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

An amazing experience

My principal problem is that I don´t have enough interview slots. So, this program saves me from wasting my time because it allows me to send interview questions when I have time. Only interested people answer, and that obviously safe time, and I can see them when I program for this issue.

Pros

First, it´s a perfect way to optimize my time because Hireflix allows me to watch interviews when I have time. In a few minutes, I get a lot of information to select the most suitable people. On the other hand, the aftersales service is impressive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all my doubts in a short time, and he is always trying his best.

Cons

Nothing all are advantages Hireflix has helped me a lot in my day-to-day work.

Jessee E S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Fan Freaking-Tastic!

The company has been super responsive to all of our requests and even offering suggestions on the size of our content.

Pros

We love being able to have anyone do an interview at their leisure. The added bit of adding team members to preview separately and rate has been truly helpful. The outcome is an authentic response.

Cons

There seriously is nothing to dislike.

Leonardo P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Amazing product

Pros

- Save lot of time and money for the company. - We have recorded videos once and we have interviewed hundreds of candidates. - The candidate can make the interview when he/she is more relaxed. Async interviews.

Cons

- It is not real-time so you lose the opportunity to interact with the candidate.

Thanks Leonardo. We love how you have substituted the preliminar tech interview with Hireflix hence saving you those very valuable hours from the Senior Tech people that used to conduct them. We will keep working hard to become better and better as days progress. Kind regards.

AP

Abby P.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

A+

Pros

I have used Hireflix with 40+ students. Every student was able to figure out how to record their interview will no issues. I LOVE using Hireflix with students because they are able to record their interview whenever they are free. I no longer have to make myself available after work hours to accommodate their crazy schedules.

Cons

The only complaint I ever had was that I needed an increase in the character count to type in my interview questions. Within days [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] raised the character count from 160 to 210. Problem solved!

Abby thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to us and makes us so happy to hear that we are being of help to VEG. Keep up the good work!

Jen A.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great tool

Pros

Hireflix has been a great tool to pre-screen candidates for our career opportunities. Candidates have expressed how easy the platform is to use and is extremely straightforward on the backend during setup. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is super responsive to any questions we have, and his approach to customer service is first-class. Pricing is very reasonable compared to some of the other platforms out there as well, great for a small business like ours.

Cons

Every once in awhile, upon login, my saved positions are missing, however, upon refresh, they appear. If there ever was an issue, the Hireflix team resolves it immediately.

Andrew R.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Fantastic Testing Tool for Educators!

I am not an HR professional. I teach master-level social work students introductory therapy skills at a local university. Hireflix allows me to effectively test my student's therapy skills in ways traditional examination methods cannot. Live-time oral examinations are time-consuming and not always feasible. Hireflix makes it very easy to create asynchronous oral exams in little time with text or video-based questions. Hireflix has enriched my course in valuable ways. My students will be better prepared for real-world social work scenarios as they prepare for and engage in One-Way Video Interview exams than if testing was only done through written means or class presentations alone.

Pros

I use Hireflix to test my students. I love how quick it is to set up and grade an exam. Preparing for the exam is intuitive and painless, and their built-in video response rating system makes grading the exams quick and easy.

Cons

Hireflix is the second One-Way Video Interview platform I tried to use to conduct exams. It would be easy to list things I didn't like about the other platform. Hireflix is very straightforward, quick and intuitive to use, and their customer service is very responsive and helpful. This is not the case for the other platform I used.

Shari F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Excellent user friendly screening program

Excellent experience, this is an innovative tool that is a game changer to recruitment.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable screening software that is efficient and saves me time. Allows the applicant to complete the one-way interview at their leisure outside of my working hours which is a time saver for me as I'm unable to meet personally with all the candidates we'd like to review. I love the clone position option which allows me to clone a video interview without having to create a new one from scratch. Even creating new interviews are easy as well.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I don't like about this software.

GG

Giovanni G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great tool, great customer support, great price

Pros

With this tool we have managed to streamline our recruitment process, deal with mass hiring and onboarded 80 new team members in less than 70 days

Cons

Nothing I can mention at this stage, the tool is really good.

SG

Sachin G.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Hireflix is Awesome

Very strong - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have always really helped us!

Pros

We really like how Hireflix is easy to use and clear for our candidates and users. The customer support is also brilliant and the team are very responsive to feedback.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about the software!

Philippa P.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Top Notch Video Interview Platform

We use Hireflix to increase the efficiency of practice interviews. Having the interviews recorded allows us to quickly review the interviews and to do it on our schedules. Hireflix also gives our clients flexibility so they can record their interviews on their schedules.Additionally, Hireflix regularly checks in with us to see if we have any issues and check on our experiences. I highly recommend Hireflix!

Pros

The ease of use for us as administrators and for our clients is essential. Our clients may be using video recording for the first time and Hireflix makes it a seamless and non-stressful experience. The interview preview is also a great feature so we can see how the interview will be presented to the user.Another feature that is useful is the fact that the interview invitations don't expire. Our clients often don't complete their interviews promptly because of demanding schedules.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Hireflx. We look forward to being long-term users of Hireflix.

MR

Marisa R.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Loved it!

Was a great experience! It saved tons of time on one on one interview which is a big thing when you have over 100 potential cv´s

Pros

The video interviews and be able to select candidates for a next step using this tool.

Cons

I really enjoyed the tool, the only "but" is people´s mindset is not yet ready for this type of interview

GG

Giacomo G.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Unmatched support, value for price, experience

Pros

3 things stand out: 1) customer support (super responsive and always clear, sometimes even changed my mind because of their product knowledge and setup tips); 2) value for price (the product quality is very high, all the things we needed to get done now can be performed easily and there are lots of features that allow to collaborate with the team and speed up the interview reviewing process); 3) experience (extremely easy to use, simplicity at its best!).

Cons

Actually right now i can't think of something to improve

Melissa R.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

User Friendly Video Interview Tool

We have had a great experience so far! Easy to use, easy to track which applicants have not submitted their videos. We also liked being able to customize the questions.

Pros

We liked the ability to create personalized video interview links for our candidates and that we were able to integrate it with our other applicant tracking system.

Cons

We are still learning the other features and cannot wait to learn more! We are using it to gather video interviews of our candidates and cannot wait to do more!

Jose B.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Wonderful Platform & Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Hireflix allowed us to implement key efficiencies in our workflow. By having a very straightforward setup, super user-friendly interface, and great ways to automate steps and templates, we were able to shift an entire screening process, moving from in-person interviews that would take hours, to quick pre-recorded interviews. The concept of Hireflix also challenged us to strategically think of what we needed to be asking in our interviews to make the best use of it, as opposed to having long-winded conversations. The customer service support has also been outstanding from the beginning, we are more than glad to continue partnering with Hireflix.

Cons

Hireflix has been great every step of the way.

Tereza T.

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

User friendly tool for video interviews

We use Hireflix for 1st round of our recruitment process. It is very effective and saves our time.

Pros

Hireflix is very intuitive, easy to operate, is very user friendly. And has everything what we expect from video interviewing tool.

Cons

I don´t know now. We are satisfied and if there is a problem we can solve it.

Cynthia F.

Cosmetics, 201-500 employees

Our experience with Hireflix

We've been using Hireflix for, at least, 2 years and we are very happy with the service, the product and the customer service.

Pros

This product is so easy to use, we love how Hireflix lets you know more about the candidates just with a simple video -interview. It's amazing and the team is very likely.

Cons

Nothing. We love everything about Hireflix. Easy to use. Love it! Highly recommended.

CI

Cristina I.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Herramienta práctica para entrevistas

Pros

Es muy fácil de usar y te ahorra mucho tiempo al no tener que llamar uno a uno a los candidatos. Puedes enviar un email para explicar el procedimiento a los candidatos y luego enviar el enlace para la entrevista. Todas ellas quedan guardadas para que puedas revisarlas las veces que quieras

Cons

Solo sirve para hacer entrevistas de puestos generales. Podria mejorarse para puestos técnicos en los que se solicita hacer una prueba y que se pueda enviar al mismo tiempo que la entrevista, como un adjunto

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Cristina thank you so much! At the moment we are keeping Hireflix as simple as possible and want to be the very best at what we do, one-way interviews. Hireflix integrates with Zapier so you can include us as part of a bigger recruitment funnel including assessments etc! Our team will be glad to help you with this anytime! Thanks.

Jonathan K.

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Brilliant platform with amazing support!

It helps me to filter through candidates quickly and effortlessly. I am saving so much time by not having to have long interviews with candidates that may not be the best fit. I am able to realise very quickly whether or not the candidate is a fit and I can cut the interview short if that is the case. Not so easy to do when the person is in front of you!

Pros

I really like how the platform has been laid out. It's very user-friendly. It helped me to be able to filter through candidates by analysing specific questions and answers without needing to physically meet with anyone. This not only saves me time, but it saves the candidates the effort and costs of traveling to an interview that may not result in employment.

Cons

I have not yet experienced anything that was not up to scratch. The platform worked without any hiccups and the support team was always available to me should I have needed to raise a concern.