InflatableOffice Reviews

Suggested alternatives

rentmaster
goodshuffle-pro
booqable

We love that the features were easy to use and that integration with our other business software was seamless.
It is super user friendly. The support guys are super easy to work with and very helpful.
I've been working with Inflatable Office for over two years now and since the first phone call it has been a pleasure to work with them. The product is great and the customer service is fantastic.
Most problems I have are simply me learning new software.

CH

Chris H.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Valuable time saver

Pros

This software is such a time saver! Everything we used to do in word documents and calculators can be done easily with the software saving us hundreds of hours a year we can use towards other endeavors. And waking up to new leads never gets old!

Cons

The help section utilizes a search function and can take a couple minutes to find the answer you are looking for.

DP

Diane P.

Awesome Product

It’s been great. Anytime I’ve come across a problem that I can’t figure out, (usually something I did in error) IO’s customer service is there to help me. It’s been a program that I am so happy I found. It saves my customers and I a lot of time. I would highly recommend it. Plus the price for a small business like mine is a definite plus. Love it!

Pros

I love that my customers have a place to go to see my products. They have access to pay online and can also request a call from me for additional questions. So many customers want to book online and be done with it no matter what time of day. It’s very convenient. It also lets them know if their item is available for that day. It’s easy to use, which is extremely important.

Cons

The only one thing I would change is how they order chairs. If they put 10, but need 25, it gets a bit confusing for SOME customers. They put plus 10, but have a hard time adding 5 more. They usually figure it out, but it takes a little time when they just want to put the quantity in the box provided. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

RL

Richard L.

Events Services, 201-500 employees

I'll Get Back To You

Nice people, they are better at blowing smoke than any Indian Tribe. I have consistently called, emailed, and now through a review asked for something to be done. I get "Yeah, we can do that. I will get on it, but I am busy right now. I will follow up later in the day or next day with you". As you can tell by this review that doesn't happen. I hate writing negative reviews, but over the course of 3 months I have still not gotten a call back. I have been the one to initiate the follow up. I can only hope that the ownership values their reviews. This product will not save you time, money, or increase your business because you are the one that has to do all the follow up work.

Pros

Hard to find a Pro about a product you use and you cringe sending a contract to a client

Cons

If I had to pick a least it would be the product that goes to the client. A close second would be the lack of follow up and actually the company doing what they say they are going to do.

Hi Rich, Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the frustrations you've had recently. I believe we addressed your request to customize your contract yesterday. If you still have outstanding issues please let us know.

JT

Jose T.

Events Services, self-employed

Great love the system

Happy i make the change form ers to io..i lost half of year with no bookings... since a change to io get a booking the first week.

Pros

Keeping track of every event and routing makes you save more on gas

Cons

So far everything I like about io is great

Thanks for your feedback!

MD

Michael D.

Robust CRM Product

Pros

I love the flexibility that IO gives you. You can search on and report on nearly every field imaginable. The user community is strong and the support team is hard to beat.

Cons

The nature of it's flexibility makes it also complex. The learning curve is shallow, but as you spend time with it, you figure things out. I wish it would more easily integrate with existing websites.

Thank you for the review, Michael!

CZ

CASEY Z.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Infinitely customizable rental/event software that will replace an employee (or three)

Love it! Can't imagine living without it. It's only going to get better. Inflatable Office has been our single most important tool in helping to boost profits and increase our customer satisfaction to nearly 100%. That level of customer satisfaction seems impossible in this industry. Prior to IO, calling customers each Monday to apologize and find a way to "make it right", was standard practice. That hasn't been a thing for years now. It's nice to go through the weekends knowing we have 15 or more large events going on around town (plus 30 residential rentals) with no problems.

Pros

The built in features, and the ability to customize everything, has helped our company to get to a level where we're incredibly efficient and virtually error-free. This software makes all of our jobs easier and stress free. Sales and customer service can quickly and easily enter/modify orders, and have the confidence that everything will go smoothly down the line, knowing that customers will get what...

Cons

It can be intimidating for new users, and a lot of mistakes should be expected early on. I don't think the developers take enough time to understand the unique needs of each of their customers. The developers are quick to respond to requests for help customizing software for new customers, but I think they misfire often and leave their customers struggling with a setup that doesn't work as well as it could. Fortunately this is easily addressed by helpful users in the "Rental Pros" Facebook group they have created. New IO users should probably be directed to join this group immediately, and seek help there.

Thank you for taking the time to review, and I appreciate the feedback!

GP

Greg P.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Best rental software on the market!

Before going with any software I did my research and took demo’s from ERS and IO and both seemed to have good overall customer support but when talking to Both companies IO had already more features for less money and things ERS couldn’t make happen IO was able to get done. Other features I liked was I could use my own website or have them custom make me a Word Press site which for SEO it is a better platform. Also they had more fees associated with there hosting which you had to have.

Pros

I love the customer service the most! Super friendly and always going the extra mile. As far as the software the sky’s the limit as with other software on the market seems to have limitations and with this it’s just a few clicks away and if they don’t have a feature available they seem to make one. Made my site fully automated and cuts down on follow up emails as the system will send reminders for payments, send contracts and even handle logistics with detailed routes for your drivers. Software integrates well with merchant accounts so you can take payments online. It’s like having severa employees working for you.

Cons

Only con would be it takes a little more time to learn but with excellent support and training it’s easy to get setup and running!

Greg, Thank you for taking the time to review us!

MM

Mike M.

Great rental software

It's been a great timesaver

Pros

Being online was number one. It was also easy to use for both rentals and sales.

Cons

I wasn't too thrilled when they moved to the new interface, but I got used to it. I charge for repairs based on time, but not like a rental. It may be dropped off one week and picked up the next. I put those dates and times in, but I'm not billing for all those hours. I would really like to be able to enter fractions of an hour in the qty field.

Thanks for the review Mike. You could try use number of minutes for qty instead of hours.

Awesome software awesome company

Number 1 when its come to customer service. Love the software runs smooth. As long as inflatable office keeps growing, so will customers.

Pros

Customer service thumbs up. Communication with quick resolution.

Cons

Nothing. Works great! Has not been a time inflatable office has not responsed.

Thank you for the review!

Event Office is great!

Pros

Great support! The team is always very helpful.

Cons

I would like more functionality for setting hourly rates for services, customers get confused thinking they can book a reservation for 10 hours for a 1 hour rate. Booking an inflatable is different than booking a Face Painter.

MD

Melody D.

IO Review

It has been good. The support and sales staff are very helpful.

Pros

I like that when I started my business, this software was available to help me get started. There was a ton to learn about this business and IO helped a lot with that. Their FB pages also helped.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to see this software do that it currently does not. For instance: I wish I could ask customers to capture a photo their ID and CC, so that I could have it on file for when a customer does not take care of our equipment.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of us!

TC

Tammy C.

The Best Software to run your business!

We started using this software over 1.5 years ago and I can not say enough positive things about it! The program itself is so easy to use. We have about 30 employees and all have picked up within hours. We even joke because my mother is 67 and she can use it! So if Grandma can make a reservation, anyone can! There are so many features within the program that helps run your business!. I am a numbers...

RS

Ryan S.

Best Rental Software Out There

I've been an Inflatable Office user since 2012 and I have never ever looked for another software. It literally has everything I need and then some to run my company efficiently. I'd be lost without Inflatable Office, not to mention wasting a ton of time and money trying to run my company without it!

Pros

This software is so versatile and ever changing- it fits all of my needs and then some. It's also very simple to use. If you need help, you can get your question answered in minutes.

Cons

Honestly I have no negatives to say about it.

KB

Kieran B.

Great product, great service

The support team is also terrific. They never leave your questions unanswered or unresolved.

Pros

Inflatable office helps me keep track of ALL my upcoming rentals which allows me to be much more efficient. From inventory levels, customer relations, revenue, and more they provide everything you need to know about your business on the platform.

Cons

It can get costly once you go over a certain number of rental items. But overall still worth it

Kieran, Thank you so much for your feedback!

KR

Karen R.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Exceptional Product & Service

Pros

User friendly Self help for customer Supportive Staff Time saver Exceptional Organizational tool Great Resource for data/sales

Cons

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of feedback at this time on this topic. I just use the basics. I do know I am not using the software to its full capability. I just dont have the time for training or the interest! I am not technically savy! Limited one contact per profile

TS

Tom S.

Business Partner

I can’t imagine how I would have ever been able to keep up with our business growth without the inherent efficiencies provided by IO

Pros

Comprehensive coverage that addresses every aspect of my business operations and team support is just an email or phone call away.

Cons

Anything of value has a learning curve that requires an investment in time and education that interferes at first with doing customary urgent tasks.

Thank you for the review Tom!

GH

Greg H.

Best Rental Software In The Market

I am 100% happy with the software and customer service.

Pros

This software makes our daily rental company run fast and efficient, couldnt grow the way we have without this valuable software.

Cons

Tons of features and customizations and it takes time to learn them all

IA

Ivette A.

Great company great employees

Definitely satisfied website Is great easy to use

Pros

Definitely very easy to use reliable system!

Cons

Sometimes, the system has some glitches but like everything else it can't be %100 perfect

JM

James M.

Events Services, self-employed

What would I do without IO?

From the moment that I decided to look into using InflatableOffice, to even now I would have to say that their customer service is very good. They help me set up my website domain and learn the program easily. Whenever I have a question or there is something I need to be modified or adjusted, they typically work on it within a days time.

Pros

I love the fact that after signing up with IO just to see if I liked it, I was immediately contacted by a member of their team and notified that I had a functioning website. They helped me every step of the way as I set up my business and website.

Cons

It is somewhat complicated at first, but once you learn how to use the system, it’s totally worth it. I would rather have an in-depth and thorough software program instead of just the bare basics.

CM

Carlos M.

Inflatable Time

Pros

The overall peace of mind I have that my business is running on hybrid.

Cons

Yes I would like the option if something is already booked that it it would not let them move forward with the quote.

Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to review and I appreciate the feedback!

SB

Sharon B.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Best reservation program ever!

I been using IO for 8 years and it was the best move I've ever made.

Pros

This software is so user friendly and has made my life so much easier.

Cons

I just haven't gotten the delivery function to integrate with the way we operate.

Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to review us!

BB

Brent B.

Best event rental CRM

Pros

Cons

A little expensive but now it is indispensable

TW

Ty W.

Helped me grow

Pros

The backend quoting feature, amount of time it saves me organizing

Cons

Ability to customize options and the workers module having to schedule with leads.

Thank you for your feedback!

NG

Nick G.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

The Best!

Pros

Incredible software and better people :-)

Cons

Na I don’t know what to say here cause it’s great

MK

Monika K.

Great product!

Pros

Scheduling, booking events, contracting.

Cons

Website integration could be improved upon.