Limble CMMS Logo
Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews - Page 2

AW

Andrew W.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Our experience after a few months

I really like our initial meetings with [sensitive content hidden], she was very knowledgeable in answering our questions. Working With [sensitive content hidden] was great, we had a lot work to do as for transferring our data and she helped us along the way. Everyone has been helpful in the live chat as well. I do wish the training sessions were longer than the half hour that was allotted. AS we...

Pros

It took us from using a very outdated unconnected software system to a much more modern and user friendly option

Cons

Sorting parts the way you want can be difficult if you do not understand what you are trying to search, sometimes changes say that they have saved but when you go back later they were not. Also searching previous pm does not bring up the results we are looking for. I think the biggest drawbacks are the fact that you cannot save a screen setup you want and go back to it instead once you leave that tab you have to start over so you have to keep several internet browser pages open if you want to work on more than one thing at a time. Lastly when viewing a list of parts assigned under an asset there is no search to get to something quickly so you may have to scroll through hundreds of parts.

DM

Da M.

Packaging and Containers, 501-1,000 employees

Limble, the best CMMS in 25 years of experience

It is very rewarding as a manager to know that if you need information in less than a minute you will have that information and it helps you to make very quick and accurate decisions. It is also gratifying that 60 people use the tool on a daily basis and have no complaints about its handling, functionality, ease of use, Etc. 100% RECOMMENDABLE

Pros

Ease of implementation, you don't need anyone to implement it, ease of use for both technicians and managers, all the information displayed when you click on it takes you to the source of that information. Very powerful mobile tool makes life easier for technicians who use it on a daily basis.

Cons

Some small improvements could be made but his team is always in continuous development.

RT

Robert T.

Machinery, 201-500 employees

Maintenance in Manufacturing

Limble was the first CMMS that we used as a company and has been absolutely transformative to how we handle maintenance. We are a small team and there was little to no training that we needed. The online chat to ask questions was enough to address the vast majority of our questions, and our contacts at Limble have remained in contact and are consistently checking in to make sure that everything is...

Pros

Asset specific work reporting - No more tracking people down to ask what was having the problem. PM - templates for editing what is done per PM, schedule to get the PM done in a timely manner. Parts inventory - parts can be cataloged with photo and associated to assets. Easy of use - it is pretty intuitive to just pick up and use.

Cons

Some features, eg some templates, are only accessible through a click tree. Some bugs in time tracking, the app or website will refresh occasionally and reset the timer or close the ticket that is open.

AT

Aniruddha T.

Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 employees

Limble CMMS

My overall experience with Limble CMMS has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that have significantly streamlined our maintenance operations and improved overall efficiency.

Pros

The most appealing aspect of Limble is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It provides a seamless experience for managing maintenance tasks, assets, and work orders. The intuitive design makes navigation effortless, while comprehensive features cater to all aspects of maintenance management. Limble's flexibility and scalability ensure it meets the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. Overall, Limble CMMS streamlines maintenance operations, enhances productivity, and contributes to overall operational efficiency.

Cons

In terms of drawbacks, while the user interface is generally intuitive, there could be slight improvements in terms of customization options to tailor the software more closely to specific industry needs, faster ticket response times, prioritizing small customers as well. Overall, while Limble CMMS offers significant value, its pricing structure and customization options may be areas for consideration depending on individual business requirements.

AK

Andy K.

Machinery, 201-500 employees

Great CMMS Software

After decision was made to go with Limble it was just very good from the beginning. Customer Service and Account Success Manger supported from day one, great job there. In general, Limble is very easy to use and very customizable in almost all features. The mobile use is awesome. We love that we are able to add pictures of the problems, which turned out to be a big timesaver, because technicians can go prepared to the broken asset with ideas in their head and if needed already with the right spare part. Great tool and our people love it.

Pros

- Easy to use - many features are customizable - Integration Support - mobile use and picture function is great - QR code scanning works great as well - Bulk export and import is a huge help for any updates or integration from a previous software - Reports and dashboards are very flexible and easy to set up

Cons

- if some features are not available and suggestion were submitted, their no traceability on any request to Limble, neither you will know if it will be implemented or not. - PO forms could be more flexible/customizable. -

BR

Bradley R.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

Pros

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work. Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to...

Cons

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

SC

Shiloh C.

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

Cons

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

Hi Shiloh! Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc. Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching. Cheers! Erin from Limble

BT

Bob T.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Limble Review After Three Years

We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Pros

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Cons

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

KC

Kolbi C.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled...

Cons

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

PL

Peretz L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all...

Pros

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Cons

The design could be a little more sleek.

RC

Ryan C.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's. Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge. Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky...

Pros

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for...

Cons

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

MC

Mike C.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pros

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's....

Cons

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

JH

James H.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

Pros

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

Cons

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system...

CG

Christopher G.

Machinery, 10,001+ employees

Limble

We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

lm

lance m.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Midwest Industries

It is easy to work with in setting up assets and PM once I got into a groove. The help and training were very helpful and the assistance from Limble was very pleasant and patient with my lack of computer skills. The aura was very nice it was like she could feel my pain in not knowing what I was doing and helped out the best to her ability.

Pros

The looks and setup of software. Price was affordable and liked it presentation to hook you in.

Cons

Really had no cons just my own computer knowledge hindered me a little.

nh

nathan h.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Easy to use system for mintenance and asset tracking

It seemed overwhelming at first, but once you understand how it is organized it is quite easy. Easy to find, locate, track items and make PM schedules. I am glad we chose Limble. Limble is lacking in its label printing capabilities.

Pros

Easy to organize good search filters for finding what I am looking for

Cons

Limble needs more label and printing options. I wish limble had a "calibration module" - where you could track and print calibration due dates that are set up with special label format for printing directly from limble. ISO 900, 13485 and others would greatly benefit from this and it would set limble apart from your competitors.

OW

Oliver W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Limble Review

10/10 experience! I am greatly impressed with my CSM [sensitive content hidden], as well as the whole support Team. I have never waited longer than 15 seconds for a support response. I feel the implementation process is greatly impacted by the quality of the CSM you are assigned and I couldn't ask for a better one! extremely helpful and intelligent. Overall I am very impressed with Limble and constantly refer people to give it a shot!

Pros

Vendor management, Work request system, Preventative maintenance, Budget, Ease of use, Simple UI, Fast mobile app, Information tracking, Asset hierarchy, There is a lot to love! Limble has simplified much of my daily work and I appreciate the constant review and updates.

Cons

Mobile app has been quite glitchy in the past but recently have noticed big improvements. Within asset hierarchy, I feel the UI of dragging to specific "trees" could be greatly improved to make process more efficient.

MB

Mirhat B.

Aviation & Aerospace, 501-1,000 employees

Great maintenance tool

It has been a great experience to implement such a system. It has helped us with the communication, asset management and data collection.

Pros

This cloud-based software is a platform where the whole team can interact and provide live updates. Communication is a great part of this software.

Cons

Some of the reports could be little more time-based. There is a huge variety of the reports but not too many are focused on time.

OA

Omar A.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Streamlined Maintenance Made Simple

My experience with Limble CMMS has been exceptional. From my initial discussions with the insightful sales team, Micah and Landon, to the ongoing support from our dedicated account specialist, [sensitive content hidden], every interaction has been pleasant and productive. [sensitive content hidden] deserves special commendation for her efforts in expediting our integration; she made the process smooth, and we were up and running within a mere two weeks. Limble has greatly improved our maintenance operations, and the outstanding customer service has made the experience even more rewarding.

Pros

Limble CMMS has truly simplified our maintenance processes while offering a comprehensive array of features. What I appreciate most is its remarkable ease of use – it's packed with functionality yet incredibly intuitive. Our team seamlessly transitioned to using it, thanks to its user-friendly interface. Plus, the live support is a game-changer; having quick assistance available 24/5 has been invaluable.

Cons

While Limble CMMS is fantastic overall, there's one gripe I have: some of the features we find essential are only available in the enterprise package. It would have been more convenient if certain features that seem quite simple were accessible in the professional package.

AS

Andrea S.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Limble Experience

Our experience with Limble has been great. I feel like the process went smoothly due to the support of our Customer Success Manager, Ciro Cuellar.

Pros

The pros would be the systems flexibility and our Customer Success Managers assistance with setup and issues.

Cons

It would be nice to see how others have set up their systems in a University setting. Examples would have probably been helpful for assisting with the initial set up.

EP

Eric P.

The Easy CMMS

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Pros

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

Cons

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Larry M.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reliability starts with a good CMMS.

Pros

Limble has been instrumental in implementing a maintenance reliability program here at RIE. As a power user and for the operators submitting work requests, the Limble system is user-friendly. I like that anyone can submit a work request without needing to log into Limble, and I like that the requestors get updates on the work requests they submit. Customer service for Limble is remarkable, and my CSM [sensitive content hidden] always answers my questions in a very timely fashion. [sensitive content hidden]did an excellent job teaching me the ropes of Limble, and I am very pleased to have those training recordings and all the great training on Limble's YouTube channel.

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike about Limble. It is extremely customizable, so if there is something you don't like or you want to add something, you are more than likely able to change/add those things in Limble.

AF

Adam F.

Facilities Services, 501-1,000 employees

Director of Facilities

The setup and support were exceptional. Our needs were assessed and we were given the appropriate information to get us started and grow the system. There is plenty of online help via chat or videos that are easy to follow. There are many options to display the data to fit our needs.

Pros

I like providing customers an easy way to submit a work order though QR codes and how Limble provides updates on the status of the work order submitted. We can customize QR codes to different assets, locations, and vehicles.

Cons

I don't have any major complaints. I might prefer a display of data that looks a little more like an Excel spreadsheet.

BE

Brian E.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Facility Manager Daily Helper

This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

Pros

The ease of use with both the GUI as well as how easy for any random employee to submit a work request.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to reject work order requests.

RO

Renae O.

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Best Work Order System!

My overall experience has been phenomenal!

Pros

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Cons

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours