Limble CMMS Logo
Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews - Page 7

GM

Gregory M.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Life with Limble

Limble has been a pilar for us in our organization. From ticketing to response time to managing company dollars. I would recommend Limble to any organization that's looking to streamline their maintenance operation.

Pros

Data tracking and asset management for complete visibility

Cons

I haven't found it yet. That is the truth.

MD

Matthew D.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Most used tool in the shop

Pros

Limble CMMS has made recording jobs that would normally be word of mouth or even just a broken piece of equipment, left on my work bench, is now reported through the use of QR codes within Limble. As the sole technician in my shop, Limble is allowing me to keep track of all work requests, work orders and scheduled PM's for the all the equipment. Keeping track of parts inventory and having the ability to associate vendors and parts to individual equipment reduces time spent searching for the correct parts. Implementing Limble has been a breeze with the amount of learning content they have from articles to videos, but mostly the amazing Customer Success Managers who are there helping you to get the most out of the software as quick as possible. Got to love the GIFs too!

Cons

Haven't found anything I dislike about Limble, there has aways been a solution to any questions I have had about the software and they encourage customer feedback.

AM

Adrian M.

Plastics, 51-200 employees

Tracking 100's of assets to the detail level

Building out the system has been made very easy with the assistance from [sensitive content hidden]. Flexcraft is known for pushing the limits of possibility, and at times our ideas are well beyond the box. [sensitive content hidden] knowledge of the system has not only given us perspective of the possibilities, but at the same time she is able to show us the day-to-day uses of the system as she navigates us through the more complex ideas.

Pros

Without having an existing system to compare Limble to, I have to say the most impressive feature that I have encountered to date is the service. In the many years I have been working with OEM's and vendors to troubleshoot highly technical issues, three companies stand out as superior in service. Limble has made the cut.

Cons

I would truly like to see the back-end set-up be made simpler by creating more direct paths to components. As an example, for me to modify an Instruction Set, which is critical to system set-up, I have to "pretend" for the system to lead me there. I feel as if there should be a section dedicated to locating these links.

JR

Joshua R.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Overall review of Limble CMMS

Very helpful with counting parts and knowing what happen the day before on any machines that had issues.

Pros

I like how you can chat with anyone with the company if you need help with something. There is also a lot of video's that you can watch that has step by step on anything with in limble.

Cons

I would like a device that I can count all of the parts weekly. Also if we are not using a part more then 3 months it would like me know to count the part to make sure the counts are correct.

BB

Beau B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Northdale Oil Review by Beau Brown

Overall, my experience with Limble CMMS has been great. It's easy to use, and the data generated by the program is extremely beneficial to our fleet maintenance program.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. The Limble support team responds promptly and helps you with any issue or question.

Cons

- Cost - With the premium plus plan, I cannot customize roles. Specifically, I wish my techs would have access to add new parts. - I would also like it if a tech opened a new task while currently working on a task; it would prompt the tech to log time.

JJ

Jay J.

Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

Schedule a demo of Limble and you'll never look back!

I wish we would've gotten this software a long time ago! It's a game-changer!

Pros

It's easy to adopt and use. It allows one person or team to efficiently keep track of a wealth of information, and the more you use it, the more informed decisions you can make on critical components/equipment.

Cons

There isn't much I can say here - our experience has been very positive.

BI

Bonnie I.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Great addition to our Maintenance Department

We have really gotten to know the Limble program and it has made a huge difference in our maintenance department. The ability to see all open work orders and PMs is eccential to keeping the work flowing

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to have all the information in one place

Cons

The mobile app is limited to certain features

RP

Rich P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great software

So far so good. It will just take me some time to get use to all the features but [sensitive content hidden] is great in keeping in contact with me to try to implicate the system and help going live.

Pros

I am just getting into now. When I believe that I would like is the work order system. It seems quite easy for someone to enter a work order

Cons

I am still getting use to it. When I use it more I would be able to tell better.

DC

Dwight C.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Excellent Product for Maintenance and Management of Operational Facilities

Before Limble we had various channels for handling different aspects of our operations. This caused delays, miscommunications, unnecessary duplications, unnecessary repairs etc. However, since we have adopted Limble we have been able to become more efficient in all of the aforementioned areas and some.

Pros

What I like most about Limble is its centrality. I have access to various aspects of the operation in one central unit. It's pretty easy to use and the integration was seamless during the to the various online training videos and the online assistance.

Cons

Personally I think the Limble app is more user friendly on the PC/Laptop as opposed a cell phone.

AC

Allie C.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Perfect for Reporting and Tracking

User friendly even for the field technicians who aren't computer savvy!

Pros

Perfect for tracking asset information, reporting historical asset data, costs and maintaining maintenance schedules and work orders.

Cons

There are often glitches in the system that prevent technicians from completing work orders live. However, these seem to self-correct without having to request additional support. When additional support is needed, they are quick to address the issue.

KE

Kevin E.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A new breed of CMMS

Overall, I have a very positive experience with Limble. The amount of customization that you can do as far as the asset database and customize work orders is amazing, and if you ever have a question, help is a quick chat away.

Pros

When looking for a new CMMS, Limble was the only product that put out a working demo that you can sandbox in, and get a feel for what you like or don't like. The customer support is one of the best assets of this product. If you're stumped trying to get something done, they are a quick chat away. Their response times are almost immediate, and very often they will make a small video and link it to you to demonstrate what steps you need to take. The GUI is also very clean and simple, which is a nice change from older CMMS systems.

Cons

The calendar seems to be the weakest portion of Limble. It tracks the actual work in there, but you can't really add planning. You can create specific individual items, but can't really tailor the calendar that well.

DM

Derek M.

Museums and Institutions, 51-200 employees

Solid CMMS Software Solution

It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs. Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pros

It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Cons

Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

DD

Dustin D.

Government Relations, 11-50 employees

Government Agency/Maintenance

Excellent! I have used for many years and implemented it to my new company.

Pros

Limble is very easy to navigate. It allows us to track staff's work, along with give them work. It makes communication easy and efficient.

Cons

We always wish things were cheaper! But what you pay for is well worth it!

AT

Aaron T.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Great Product

I've said how easy Limble is to use, but none of this would be possible without the help of [sensitive content hidden]. [sensitive content hidden] has been wonderful to work with. She is professional, knowledgeable and full of patience! Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all your help!!

Pros

At this point, I like everything about Limble. We had used another CMMS prior to Limble that was very difficult to use. Limble is by far the most user-friendly program I've used.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about Limble.

DS

David S.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Limble Review for smelter service

Your customer service was great, it was an easy system to install and get up running.

Pros

Easy to use, assistance by Limble to enter our information in the system

Cons

No issues to date, the system is very easy to use and all our questions were answered quickly

DP

Deborah P.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Limble review by Deb

Good experience, rep [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful, checking in, giving us idea's and answering our questions. She has been great about getting us to use more tools, such as the PM's which we continue to add to. It's a work in progress for us and the crew using to tools.

Pros

Have a place where all tasks can be done, and viewed.

Cons

Every time you make a change to a work request it goes out and sends another email to people tied to the work request. Could have 3 edits to make and it will send 3 emails!!!! Should just have an edit button, when I'm done editing the work request, it would save it and then send out an email only after edits and a save.

JS

Jeremy S.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Most useful tool to have

outstanding. I have used many CMMS in the past and this one is the most user friendly and most stream line program yet.

Pros

It's all about time management and getting things done in a set amount of time and this CMMS beats all i have tried in the past

Cons

The cost per seat is competitive, but i would like to add seats in a future date, also wish there was a first time user discount for the first year just to feel it out in full mode.

AS

Aaron S.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Limble is awesome!

My overall experience is great! The step by step instructions, filters and dashboards are tailored to our needs.

Pros

I utilize a lot of features in Limble, Preventative maintenance, inventory, work orders, cycle counts etc. I love that you can filter things to your needs and create custom dashboards.

Cons

I have no complaints so far with Limble.

CF

Chad F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Incredible CMMS

One of the best experiences I have ever had!

Pros

Layout and functionality are incredible. Customizable dashboards are a huge plus. Ability to make it ours is great. The sales process was easy, super useful demos, and no pressure. The customer support is the literally the best I have experienced.

Cons

The only thing I have found that could be improved is the inability to leaver comments on work orders only between the facilities team and not to the requestor.

Arturo R.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Limble has saved us lots of Down time

The best thing ever happened to me and our company

Pros

The software is so ease to develop, train and use.

Cons

The software is easier to use in a computer than a mobile. Some of the features are a bit harder to use in the phones.

DB

Dawson B.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Time-Saver

Pros

Limble is so easy to use! It’s all about efficiency. Why waste time fixing break-downs when you could just prevent them with the proper preventative maintenance plan? Obviously that is the ideal of everyone who is interested in saving time and money. Limble makes that a reality. The idea of limble is really just to take the resources already within the company and maximizing them. I especially love...

Cons

I haven’t had any problems with the software that haven’t been handled by customer support right away.

LO

Luis O.

Food Production, 10,001+ employees

Orderly inventory management

I have used task flow a lot to run application maintenance and found it to be an excellent tool.

Pros

Mass loading of inventory from a format that is easy and quick to customize

Cons

The reports are not as complex as I would like, there should be an exclusive area for reports.

RS

Robert S.

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Amazing Asset

I love it. The useability of this software is more than manageable.

Pros

Helps me and my team keep track of every asset and work order that is necessary for our companies functional success.

Cons

So far, no complaints. Their team is available to help with any issue.

BW

Beth W.

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

First Time User - Positive Experience

Pros

Being new to CMMS programs, the ease of using Limble removed the overwhelming feeling of learning a new system. Video training is available, resetting passwords offers several options, the chat feature to reach out for help is second to none. Quick response and typically quick fixes. The service team helps by screen sharing, to creating or sharing a video on how to accomplish something. Plus there's a Customer Success Manager who can meet with you, and provide additional assistance if needed.

Cons

Saving a log-in link will cause issues when updates/changes are made, so you shouldn't save the link as a favorite. Limble ipods are too small, hard to see, cover is so large it hides too much of the screen. Parts - a notification "reminder" would be helpful if a part does not get ordered/stocked within a certain amount of time to eliminate the part dropping to a critical level.

JP

Jimmy P.

Cosmetics, 201-500 employees

CMMS Limble

Limble has been good to our facility. We can keep track of all emergency repairs, consecutive work orders that can be re-evaluated with management team to determine if an asset needs to be replaced, and it helps organize the whole maintenance team's day.

Pros

Limble has been easy to use, and easy to implement, and makes all PM and Work Orders easy to track.

Cons

Small details that come up during set up time, but those issues get resolved right away the online team in the chat box

Hi Jimm! I'm glad you've made good use of the customer success chat we embedded in the app. The product team designed the platform to be as intuitive and flexible as possible, but there's nothing quite like being able to just ask someone a question :) I'm especially glad that your team has adopted Limble to the point that you're now evaluating your main cost centers. That's maintenance at its best. Cheers! Erin from Limble