Malwarebytes for Business Logo

Malwarebytes for Business

Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

Malwarebytes for Business Reviews - Page 4

2,255 reviews

Malwarebytes for personal or job related.

My overall experience has been pleasant, I don't have any major complaints about the Malwarebytes software.

Pros

I have been using Malwarebytes for years, its my go to when I need to remove malware from my personal computer. The company that I work for also uses Malwarebytes and it is installed on all computers through out the company. One of the pros that I like is that you can schedule a scan of your computer at any time. The software will automatically scan your computer at the scheduled time.

Cons

One Con that I do not like is when there is an update for Malwarebytes software, the update will sometimes cause an issue with your computer. Example is there was an update for Malwarebytes and the update installed on some of the computers for the company that I work for; the update caused the computers not to have network connectivity. After troubleshooting this problem we found out that Malwarebytes was the cause and we had to uninstall the Malwarebytes software. But later that same day Malwarebytes released a patch update that resolved the issue. This is an Con that can happen with any software. My company still uses Malwarebytes and has been for years.

Malwarebytes - Yet to find better for my needs

Currently we do not employ Malwarebytes at my company, but I hope to change that to coincide with the solution currently deployed here.

Pros

I have found Malwarebytes to be easy to implement, use and maintain. It is not a resource hog, its scans are quick and accurate and it works well with other programs for removal of even the nastiest items facing most users and their computers. The fact that it is free for home use and much less expensive than other 'professional' solutions for business use is fantastic. We used Malwarebytes so much...

Cons

There is very little to not like about Malware bytes. If anything, I would hope they continue their excellent service and do not let a Symantec or Microsoft buy them out so it gets ruined.

One of the staples of my IT Toolkit

I've been using this software for years in different capacities. It's always a good starting point for Malware checking. I usually use it in conjunction with AV tools and other applications. But this is my go-to for the initial scan.

Pros

It's small and can be run encapsulated on a static CD media if need be. It finds a large amount of different Malware, so it's good as a first level scan.

Cons

Changes to the software recently made it a little less user friendly to get a deep scan initiated.

Very effective anti-virus/anti-malware

I found Malwarebytes several years ago when working on a computer that I thought I could not clean up. It had so much malware on it that it would barely run enough to even move the mouse cursor, let alone actually fix anything. I used every tool I had at the time that would run in safe mode on that computer. I almost gave up. A little bit of "googleing around" led me to Malwarebytes. I gave it...

Pros

Malwarebytes is an easy-to-use anti-malware software that is highly effective at what it does. In my experience working on computers for 18+ years, it's the best anti-virus/anti-malware product I have found.

Cons

Like almost all other anti-virus/anti-malware products, its memory usage can grow a little over time, but Malwarebytes does seem to keep it under control better than most.

Malwarebytes bites back online stopping hackers and virus.

Well having using this for long time now i am glad i have it. It saves me from thinking that i need a specialist to work on my computers and laptops. Malwarebytes really does work. I am very happy with this and i am sure you will too. Go ahead and try it. You won't be disappointed. I am glad i have it. It a real life saver.

Pros

When i had a problem with my computer one night i had to shut it down. I couldn't do anything with computer. Til someone that had the malwarebytes and told me how it got their computer back online and cleared out the virus and hackers. So i went ahead to trying this. Believe me when i tell you this malwarebytes got my computer back and running like new. I have been using malwarebytes for since 2008. I will not use any other programs. This takes care of virus and hackers from trying to hurt the hardware. This program is more gear for your hardware and protects it. I don't know what i do without it. It really helps me alot with everything i use computer and laptops.

Cons

I don't any down fall with this program. It really does work and does the job to help your computers and laptops. I highly recommend anyone to use malwarebytes.

Great for Heuristic Malware analysis

This is a great and efficient piece of software that does exactly what it says it would do. Just think of it as a supplement to your AV software as that is what it's meant to be. Not a stand-alone AV solution.

Pros

This software is meant to be used IN ADDITION to your normal, signature-based antivirus. This does a great job at sitting in the background waiting for what may be zero-day attacks. In addition, AV-Test shows that it is getting good at regular AV as well. There is very little resource drain.

Cons

Nothing. There are no false-positives or false-negatives that I know of. The software has been rock-solid for me.

Malwarebytes Cost Effectively

Malwarebytes has been valuable both in trial mode when proposing the software to a new client and in full licensed mode when migrating many PCs at a customer site. Malwarebytes has proven itself not only when dealing with users that unknowingly click nd open questionable files, but also when user visit questionable website/download from a questionable website.

Pros

Malwarebytes has been a goto for me for several years - particularly when I am implementing/deploying and supporting new systems. I've used many other products that are not only very expensive per seat, but also have a very large installation footprint that impacts system performance. Malwarebytes outperforms other solutions in both of these areas.

Cons

The option to silence some warnings would be helpful as to not panic some non-technical users.

Malwarebytes equals Peace of Mind

Malwarebytes is easy to use and great at keeping my computers safe.

Pros

I've been a Malwarebytes customer for the last 7 years or so. We use it for all of our home PC's and our cell phones. The software is super easy to use, and the only issue I can remember having with the software had nothing to do with malware. I had an update issue, but I used their excellent forum and was given a step-by-step walk through of how to fix the issue. My overall experience has been a great one. Before Malwarebytes, we used one of the big well known anti-virus companies where we had multiple issues and had to pay extra to get those issues resolved. I'm a huge fan of Malwarebytes because they've built a community around keeping your system safe. I feel like a valued customer with them and not just a number.

Cons

While they do offer a free version, the annual cost for the premium version has gone up considerably over the years. Initially they offered a lifetime license before switching to the subscription model like the other carriers. The lifetime license was a huge selling point for me, but I'd still highly recommend the product.

One of the best malware removal tools

Malware bytes is a great tool to protect your computer from threats such as malware and other viruses. It offers great features and I was able to use it to detect viruses that were not being detected by other virus guards. The user interface is great and is very straight forward, compared to most of the competition. If you want to get the most benefits however, you may need to consider getting the paid version.

Pros

Malware bytes has been my go to antivirus software for over two years. My laptop was infected with several malware and adware which kept interfering with using my browser and I tried scanning with a number of virus guards. Only Malware bytes was able to detect and remove the threats successfully. The plus point was that the software was free to use for a week. After the trial expired, it let me keep using the software with a few features such as realtime link scanning turned off. Even with these features turned off, I am able perform deep scans of my computer and have access to all essential features that I personally need.

Cons

It would be nice to have a few features like realtime scanning enabled so I do not have to manually scan my computer in the free version.

The best protection against viruses and malware

In the past I had many bad experiences with viruses and malware, I tried several antivirus and antimalware, but only Malwarebytes managed to eliminate them all. I even had a virus on my phone that I couldn't remove, it was installed and I had to uninstall it several times a day. It was exhausting and very annoying. Only Malwarebytes managed to eliminate it completely. Therefore, I decided to buy the license and have it on all my devices, to avoid those inconveniences. Nowadays, electronic devices have a great importance in our lives and jobs, it is better to protect them and keep them safe.

Pros

It's my favorite software when it comes to the protection and security of my devices. It offers excellent protection in real time, its database is always updated. Its free version is complete enough to keep my devices clean of viruses and malwares. When I scan my PC it doesn't affected, it doesn't slow down. The interface is very easy to use, even a child would know how to use it. You can customize the scan and you can also automate the tasks. It's great that it can block malicious websites and another positive point is that it appears in the background so that it doesn't interfere with what you are doing on the PC. It has a fairly optimized and lightweight application.

Cons

This software has saved my Smartphone! I have no complaints... Wait! I have one. When you use the free version, every day reminds you that you can buy the software. That's what they want you to do, so that's ok. I only have positive words about Malwarebytes.

The Best Malware Software Available

My overall experience, I've had 2 computers crash having similar software that claimed it would do the job and protect my computer from malware. I came across this software from a friend who swore by it up and down. This was about 6 years ago. I have not had a malware issue on my computer since I've been using Malwarebytes. I'm happy to say the only reason why I got a new computer was because I needed an upgrade and it wasn't due to a Malware or Virus crash. Thank you Malwarebytes!

Pros

This software does exactly what is says it would do without taking up to much space on your computer and it is so simple to use. You just download pick your plan set up and go. I have peace of mind knowing that this software is doing its job as I work online all day long.

Cons

It was a little to complex at first but with the new upgrades they have come a long way to make the user interface is easier for the average user. Normally all the updates are free, but sometimes they like to try to get you to upgrade from your current plan and charge you. I've only seen that happen once. I didn't think that was cool, but I didn't go for the upgrade. I think they realized that wasn't a very good move. It may have upset a lot of people.

Best antivirus on the market

My client ask me to recommend an antivirus product, and I always suggest Malwarebytes because I know it will be easy for them to use and understand, and it wont slow their machine down.

Pros

It performs antivirus scans faster than any other program I've tried. I'm frequently surprised by how fast it scans large drives.

Cons

Frequent notifications in the corner. This is a problem with most antivirus programs, but it usually comes down to how often you update the database and scan.

Longtime Malwarebytes User...both commercially and personally

I have used them for at least 10 years and never once needed a different product to fix a problem with Malware

Pros

Fast and complete...the free version is arguably the only tool you need to root out issues and it has never let me down on a Malware repair

Cons

Overall its hard to place any real cons at the feet of this software. There have been malware issues that required more involved efforts and the software supported them, but the extra work required more knowledge of computer functions...ie bios and pre OS load efforts

Really does the job without affecting the speed of your pc

The experience is much more awesome when compare to the bloated alternatives which do the same thing with the cost of making your pc slow as a snail, but malwarebytes is so op to be honest its like a goal for new defenders.

Pros

I like everything i mean its a lovable piece of work, it will protect your computer without affecting the overall performance, the anti-malware engine is much sophisticated then any others i've used and the best part you don't have to pay if you are not looking for 24-hours active protection from every type of threats.

Cons

i would say none all the features are lovable and extremely crafted with ease and quality in mind, but if i have to say something i kinda feel down whenever i do fresh install on a friend's pc who don't have connectivity then its just nothing more then that trash ideling and doing nothing cause it need to download the database(not comes with the package).

Best security software for our documents!

Overall I feel more secure and we really cleaned up some malwares from a few USBs we've got back then.

Pros

Malwarebytes is an easy to use tool and as well versatile, it also works the same on our MacBooks or on our PCs. But the thing I liked most, is that I really didn't feel my computer slower as with other malware security softwares. It is a performant scanner and has great capabilities that we mostly use to keep our USBs and Documents safe when exchanging resources with contractors.

Cons

I'm actually quiet happy with the software, I never had any issue so I don't know about any cons for the moment. It's been around 2 years I use it.

No more Malwares on your Computer.

Great anti-malware program, certainly one of the best in the market. We have now no more viruses and we keep using with no problems.

Pros

With Malwarebytes we solve a lot of problems that we were having with virus. Different then other antivirus, Malwarebytes identify and get rid of many bad programs. They have a 30 days trial, and if you purchase the paid version, you have the real time malware detection, that blocks websites with potential to infect your business or personal computer.

Cons

There is not much thing to don't like on this software, but maybe they could offer special discounts to old users.

Best anti-malware protection at a great price

I use Malwarebytes on all of my computers, both business and personal, and haven't had any viruses or malware issues since. Highly recommend!

Pros

I love Malwarebytes! My brother-in-law who works in IT first introduced me because Malwarebytes focuses on detecting the most current malware on the internet, ie. malware, hackers, viruses, ransomware, exploits, trojans, backdoors, adware, spyware.... It's quick to download and the user interface is clean and very easy to use for people of all skill levels. Malwarebytes has incredible active protection so that malware is detected before it is even downloaded to your computer, but it also deletes anything that is already on your hard drive and has a quarantine function so any malware that can't be deleted at least can't interact with your hard drive. You can't beat the low cost and high-quality protection.

Cons

I have seen Malwarebytes flag software that I use frequently and know is safe, but not often. If that happened frequently, that could get annoying, but that's a sign that Malwarebytes is incredibly sensitive and thorough.

Good overall product

Overall good product. Aside from renewal issues i have not had a single issue. It catches a lot the virus malware dictionary is broad

Pros

It is easy to use updates quickly. It comes ready pretty much out of box. All you need is code and internet connection to get started. It scans in background and lets you know any risky sites as well as attempts on your computer and what you can do to stop it

Cons

Every time i renew I get a new activation code. What is frustrating is every time it does not take the code. I have to uninstall and reinstall the Malware bytes with new code to get it to work. Sometimes two times

A great extra addition to your arsenal of security on a PC

I believe that this software protects me well against malware that would normally infect my system... and end up causing me a huge headache.

Pros

It's easy to use and does its work when you're not using your PC. I've yet to have any issues with malware that this software does not "catch" and eliminate - all without having to take any action of my own.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. When I install some programs - ones that access the internet to do their work... this software may interfere with the installation. But if I temporarily disable it... I don't have a problem with the installation.

Malwarebytes protects my PC from the internet well!

I and my team are satisfied with this software. Some improvements are needed but overall it is good.

Pros

I need to browse the internet, then download and test stuff very often. Malwarebytes helped me scan the files and protect me from malware that harms my PC and steal my information in any way. Not only but also the features to auto-update and scan my PC every day, it really helps a lot and saves my time.

Cons

I am using Mac which is perfectly fine using this software. However, my employees are using Malwarebytes on Windows and once in a while, the software will move some of their files to the trash bin.

Just install it on Windows without thinking

It has been lovely. I will keep installing Malwarebytes on all of my devices.

Pros

- Has recovered my infected machines more effectively than any other antivirus software. This is anti-malware not anti-virus but it does its job really really well! - The free solution itself is enough for many users. It does not just scan vulnerabilities and then ask you to pay to resolve them. - Is not a bloatware.

Cons

The only think that they can improve is removing the prompt to become a paid user. It gets mildly annoying.

Best service out there, more important than anti-virus

Superior to any anti-virus software. Even the free version is great. This is truly a must-have for anyone.

Pros

I started with Malwarebytes free service. After about a year, I updated to the paid service to get the real-time protection. Honestly, everyone I know with any computer knowledge uses Malwarebytes. It is simply the best service of its kind. Even the free service is quite good, but the paid service is very inexpensive so I figured why not support a good company. Truth be told, malware screening is far more important these days than anti-virus software. You can get rid of Kaspersky or McAfee. Those things just slow down your system and actually create more hackable vulnerabilities. Malwarebytes is small and lightweight. It will keep you protected without annoying the hell out you like those anti-virus programs do.

Cons

No complaints. Malewarebytes is great, although you should not rely on it (or any one program) solely. I would also recommend using browser add-ons like Privacy Badger and HTTPS Everywhere, as well as a VPN service.

Cyber Soldier Lite

It will really help firms to get free from cyber attacks. Really recommend it with love.

Pros

Frequent updates let users to assure the protection of their PCs from latest threats. It is possible to remove and clean affected files with ease and quick. Easy to manage all daily activities.

Cons

Not available for Mac devices. That's all cons to say about this product.

Probably the best malware virus protection software

I have been truly delighted with this software which doesnt have the annoying features of Norton. Its well worth the price of the annual subscription and is a install and forget and it sits there doing its thing.

Pros

Ease of installation, reasonable pricing and real time monitoring of all web activities and PUP alerts

Cons

Nothing. Its affordable, a snap to install and upgrade and generates valid alerts rather than cryptic error messages.

Malwarebytes is a solid tool to use to keep you protected.

Pros

This free software has been in my toolkit for a long time now. Any good security protection package you run to keep your computer safe should use at least two different pieces of software. You can pay for one to be sure you get good support and features and then back that one up with a free one. Malwarebytes has always been in the mix for me. Very good at finding infections and rootkits. Quarantine works well and it is very thorough.

Cons

The one thing I do not like about the Malwarebytes software is that they keep pushing the upgrade to premium package. The messages you see pop up sometimes say there is a update available and sometimes it says you should upgrade your software. Update and upgrade can be confusing to some people and free should mean free. I am running your software and I like it, now stop asking me to buy it. You can turn off some notifications, but users can still open the scan tool and see warnings. Now they think they are not protected and start clicking around. Free is free, you get what you pay for.