Malwarebytes for Business Logo

Malwarebytes for Business

Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

Malwarebytes for Business Reviews - Page 5

2,255 reviews

A Must Have on PC

Great software, keeps PCs clean from malware and easy to use. For the paid version it runs without you even knowing it's there which is awesome. Definitely recommended for PC users both personal and business use.

Pros

Malwarebytes is one of those applications that belongs on every PC. It's freemium, so you can use it for free with some limitations - specifically no scheduled or real-time scans. The software is SO easy to use - there's very little to figure out. The interface is clean and intuitive. Scans are pretty quick and while I've rarely had any issues with malware on my machines, I do get the sense that the scan is robust and in-depth. I also love that this is not subscription-based software.

Cons

While I have nothing negative to say about the PC version, I'm not so enamoured with the mobile version of Malwarebytes. It does have a minor impact on battery, and seems to require a separate purchase to get all of the features. I also find that on my Android device the scans for new apps are somewhat intrusive - so I uninstalled the app but kept the desktop version.

Very effective endpoint protection, without noticeably affecting computer performance

We were looking for a "one-stop" solution for endpoint security/Anti-virus protection, and Malwarebytes fit the bill perfectly. With just a browser in the US, we can -- on a moment's notice -- initiate a full system scan of a machine in Sydney, Australia. Having the piece-of-mind that comes with knowing every device on our network is protected by best-of-breed endpoint security is worth its weight in gold.

Pros

I like the ability to run scans remotely, the ease with which I can create remotely deploy the software to new nodes on our network. We set up a mailbox to monitor infected machines, and check it regularly. It makes the job of our IT Manager so much easier. The reporting is good but not stellar, allowing us to quickly pinpoint vulnerabilities and do remediation before the problem becomes unmanageable.

Cons

Filtering policies can be touchy. If you are too aggressive in setting them up, you can block traffic you never intended to block. We did this and literally killed connectivity between our desktops and our online accounting app. Ouch. Be careful and test before deploying a web-filter policy.

Use the Free version and it has tons of features

Great malware software that does take tons of resources or slow down my computer.

Pros

This product is great for being able to find and delete any malware that might be on your computer. It has passive mode and that is awesome. It has found and fixed some nasty stuff. The free version does so much it is great!

Cons

The pain in the butt on these is if you are mining cryptocurrency they will see it as harmful and then you have to allow it all and it is a bit of a pain though it is doing it's job.

Good affordable software for catching malware!

Overall, I really like Malwarebytes, and it's my go-to software to run for added protection to my workstation and devices. A must have if you're security conscious when connected to the web.

Pros

Malwarebytes is very easy to install and run system scans with, and has proven itself to catch malware that Windows Defender did not. The real time protection is a nice feature as well, since browsing the Internet is dangerous. It can catch ransomware, and "drive-by" attacks. Also, I like their licensing and that it's a multi-platform product. A yearly license is for 3 devices is very reasonably priced so that I can protect my desktop, laptop, and phone without breaking the bank.

Cons

The real-time protection can be very resource intensive at times, even on my 7th gen Intel quadcore with 16GB ram and 2GB NVIDIA card. I've found myself having to close Malwarebytes when running Photoshop in order to open files. I never ran in to this problem running just Windows Defender or Spybot, and I am considering doubling my RAM now. And also, the software has had conflicts with Windows Defender, but not so much in recent versions. I think Malwarebytes still operates as a nice complement to the native Windows protection.

Malwarebytes is the first choice to remove malware and to stay protected from emerging web threats

Fast and reliable protection from emerging malware and web threats

Pros

Malwarebytes is the first choice for home and small business like us to clean malware, adware , spyware and other PUPs easily and efficiently and to stay protected from web threats, ransomware, exploits and other malware by the help of its reliable and fast real-time protection mechanism. Malwarebytes has a simple UI that makes the software easy to use and allow us to navigate to all software sections...

Cons

The price of Malwarebytes Premium is bit too high.

Protection at a reasonable price

Needed something reasonably prices since we have over 10 computer systems. Easy to use and update that now all computer users are able to do this and not just our IT person. Saving money in different ways!

Pros

Easy to install and runs in the background without slowing computer system down. Now all computer users are able to easily install updates and keep track of what's going on their computer.

Cons

We have not experienced any issues with this program. We have used it for over 2 years and aren't looking anywhere else.

Easy, free.

Free, easy-to-use computer security is the benefit. It's really that simple.

Pros

I've used Malwarebytes since High School, so I'm speaking with some nostalgia, but I can honestly say this software is great. Security has always been a major factor for me, but in managing certain systems for family members I'm not always around to update or patch vulnerabilities. That's when I turn to Malwarebytes. It's so easy to schedule stuff, keep everything up to date, and it's basic enough that my less technically-inclined users can use it. Also, it is difficult to overemphasize that this is a free product. The value is huge, so there is no bar to entry other than a few seconds to download the program. Overall, it's a great option for many users.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't many cons to Malwarebytes other than the slightly limited nature of the software. Yes, it's not military grade security, but for most users it's fine. If anything could be improved, it would be slightly tighter customization controls.

Malwarebytes Excellent Protection

I use this software daily and i have had great experience and satisfaction using it. It is run daily on my computer. I've used this for 10+ years easily or maybe even more. I have found no reason to move to any other competitive software as this software has kept my system(s) clean, clear and protected. When a threat was detected - it was detected early before it was able to do anything destructive and removal thru this software was seamless to me as a user.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to install and extremely easy to uninstall. Competitive products - once you install them - embed themselves so deeply within your system - that removing them is a very complicated process. This software offers excellent protection against malware. It maintains an update on threats on the market. It offers great reports and resolution, if a threat is discovered. The software is very user friendly in it's usage as well as understanding their reporting for a none technical person.

Cons

As the end user, I do not have any thing about this software that I don't like. I have no suggested improvements.

For Personal and Company use.

Overall, this app is your everyday protection to your computer it will satisfy with all your needs within the app and will show it's results in a detailed form.

Pros

What i like the most about malwarebytes is the aggressiveness on how much it tracks the virus, malware, ransomware, trojan, and many more suspicious files that may cause our computer to slow down or worst destroy our system. Not only it protects your computer from files but also websites that may contain keyloggers or any other type of files that may affect our computer.

Cons

The least that i like in this software is mainly just the icon itself. It's way too plan and simple though it's unique and when i see that icon i thought of it that it's malwarebytes but when you look closely it has no depth of colors or even shadows that may feel it like it is a premium feeling about the app.

Malwarebytes Saved My Computer

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe and I can run a check on downloads before I run them to make sure I am not infecting my computer

Pros

Malwarebytes offers a free version which worked great when I first found it years ago. When my son was on a site using my computer, the site started downloading something to my computer on it's own and my son didn't know what to do. Every time I tried to turn it on, it crashed again. I turned my computer on in safe mode with internet access and went searching for a fix when I found Malwarebytes. I took a chance and downloaded the free version and ran it right away and it found that I had a virus in the computer memory. After it completed the computer run, it restarted my computer in the normal mode and my computer was fixed. I have used the Malwarebytes software ever since and run it monthly, this software saved me a lot of money.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, how could I when Malwarebytes saved my computer and saved me a lot of money not having to replace it

Have used Malwarebytes for Years and Love it!

Customer service has always answered every question in detail and always found resolution to my questions. Easy to use installation a breeze and protection is outstanding.

Pros

Malwarebytes has been my go to software for my customers computers having malware problems. Never had a false positive and has always cleaned computers and allowed a clean boot.

Cons

Honestly there have been no cons to using this software. Setup is easy I did have an issue a couple times on downloading but no big deal

Malwarebytes is an amazing malware removal tool

I needed a malware removal tool, so decided to do some research and came across Malwarebytes. I ended up deciding to give it a try and have been using it ever since. It's a very nice tool for malware protection and removal, catches most things and is updated frequently.

Pros

Easy to use, free option is good enough for malware removal.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about Malwarebytes. I've been using it as my primary malware removal tool and it's been great.

Malwarebytes-Essential for everyone

I always have a positive experience with Malwarebytes and I already introduce many of my family members and colleagues to use this amazing software. Highly recommend this software to secure your important files and don't forget to upgrade pro version, it is 100% priceworthy.

Pros

Malwarebytes plays exceptionally doing a great job over the years for me. I'm a Malwarebytes pro user and I can definitely say this software package is 200% price worthy. It gives added security layer to my Windows 10 with windows defender. It always blocks harmful viruses, malware & trojan and also we can clean our virus affected PC using this amazing software. The real-time protection keeps added advantage over the virus attacks and scanning process is quicker when compared to the other dominated antivirus software.

Cons

I'm started with free versions I noticed the pros available here and ended with the pro version. So I don't have any negative thoughts regarding with wonderful app. Hopefully waiting for more features and security upgrades in future.

MalwareBytes is the best, most effective Anti-Malware Software out there

My overall experience with MalwareBytes is positive. I use MalwareBytes as perhaps the first tool that I install on any new computer that I get to ensure that it is protected from pernicious files and dangerous websites on the Internet. I feel a lot safer using the computer with MalwareBytes and plan to continue using it as my primary antimalware software!

Pros

What I like about MalwareBytes is that it is effective. I have used MalwareBytes for the past several years on my work and personal computers as my primary antimalware, antivirus software. There have been numerous instances where the software has warned me of dangerous websites or quarantined dangerous files, and I have never had a malware problem since using this software, so clearly it is effective!

Cons

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it is very resource intensive. When it is performing a full scan of the operating system to check files and to look for malware, it sometimes will eat up system resources and will burden the computer's processor.

Malwarebytes rocks threats!

I have been able to recover so many of our computer repair customers PC's after they had been taken over by viruses and malware because Malwarebytes always finds them and removes them.

Pros

Malwarebytes is used every day at our computer repair shop. It is by far the best program that removes malware threats! I have been able to recover so many PC's by removing malware using Malwarebytes. It is the only malware program I recommend to all of my customers also

Cons

There are no cons, I honestly love this program and so do all of our computer repair customers!

Love the expert version

I have used it many times for personal use, and the free version had been just fine. Now that I am dealing with client information I would have to say you need the expert version or it's really not worth your time.

Pros

You can set up specific times to run scans daily It gives real time reports on threats It runs scans quickly and efficiently

Cons

It is above my current price level The free version does very little, and you have to remember to use it It closes everything you have open without warning when running a scan

The best antivirus on the market

Pros

It catches more malware and blocks more websites over other antivirus products. The cloud management console makes managing endpoints a breeze. You can even have reports run automatically and sent to you and the customer. We worry way less about having downtime due to malware and other viruses. We have been using the free version of Malwarebytes since it came out. We now use the Endpoint protection and could not be happier.

Cons

This product tend to be more expensive than other antivirus products.

Malwarebytes Review

As it is little bit expensive than others antivirus software but works very well and i am fully satisfied by the service.I recommend others to use it because its smooth,user friendly and auto scans in premium version

Pros

It has user friendly interface and smooth running.It supports multiple platform like windows,android.Even after license expire we can use it freely with limited feature.It auto scans the device and immediately blocks the virus,malware and rootkits. It is lightweight doesn't consume much resources.

Cons

I didn't find any cons but you should think once in pricing ,little bit expensive than others.

WITHOUT ANTI-MALWARE LIFE IS INCOMPLETE!!

I work in Tech Support. So our company provides software support. So in case if there any customer told me my computer is running slow, or getting lots of fake advertisement then I use Antimalware to remove all unwanted virus on the computer. Especially I use AntiMalware in Mac. It's 100% working because no Antivirus speed up the computer but if I run AntiMalware on Mac then remove lots of malware after that computer speed is increased.

Pros

AntiMalware protect me to all virus, Malware, Ransomware in the world. It's 100% better than any antivirus. Without AntiMalware Life is incomplete in 20 century. Because if I go online my data is not secure without AntiMalware. AntiMalware protect me from everything like ransomware, annoying ads, Malware, trojan, spyware, etc. I 100% trust on AntiMalware because I see lots of time heavy virus blocked in the antimalware history. It's really working good.

Cons

Nothing, I use this software for more than 2 years. We did not have any problem. It's protecting me from every malware. I trust on it.

I LOVE MALWARE BYTES

AS a computer Builder/troubleshooter i use this anti malware service all the time. i have revived a lot of computers that have crossed my line of work. it is the first thing i use to trouble shoot a slow computer and has helped save a TON of pc's

Pros

-Ease of use, great for inexperienced users. consumer friendly -Works great -Does what it was designed for -Has revived MANY computers i have come across

Cons

-its too simple, other than that. an amazing service and recommend it for anyone

this tool works when others fail

When antivirus and other software do not work at the time of solving a problem of malfunction in any computer, I confidently start the scanning activity of this software and most of the time the result is wonderful because it removes information that I considered harmless but it was affecting the whole system.

Pros

the graphical user interface (GUI) is so simple and at the same time so efficient that it is very easy to start your application at any time, without the need to stop the activities that are taking place at that moment; In addition, its efficiency is based on continuous updates, which are necessary in a world that advances at high speed and that requires high security standards.

Cons

I personally have not found any flaw in this software, perhaps the only thing is that if you want to remove it from an operating system, then it requires special care of the processes that are selected, but this is not a fault, I consider it to be a factor of be careful not to remove important information for example.

Malwarebyte User Review

Overal, malwarebytes has been a great anti-malware software that has helped eliminate potential threats to my system.

Pros

Malwarebyte offers new users the ability to try the Pro Version of the security software which provides a large number of tools that helps keep your system protected. With scheduled system scans for many types of malicious attacks which is all done behind the scenes without interrupting your work.

Cons

Malwarebyte has, at random, sent dialog boxes with advertisements and upgrade reminders while in the middle of working on important tasks which takes up valuable monitor space.

MalwareBytes

In my profession, they usually send me files of different types, or different clients so that I can work with them and sometimes the work is urgent, so I do not have the time to review each file or the devices that I connect to my computer, so that the application has solved me in more than one occasion when analyzing or making a diagnosis to my computer and seeing what infection problems it has or prevents any virus or malware infection

Pros

The application is quite useful for me, normally in my professional area I have to download files from different people or files from public pages where it is usually expected that there is an infected file and more than once I have been able to have the program to disinfect or Avoid some corrupt file. Despite having a trial version at the beginning, it performed quite well and fixed infection problems both at work and on my computer at home.

Cons

I think that the only thing I would change about this is the free version, since it becomes invasive in some cases, otherwise it has been very useful.

Malware assasin

Malwarebytes has saved so much precious amount of time and data. I often get out of solutions to remove the viruses and malwares manually by identifying the root cause of infection and everytime, Malwarebytes plays the role of an ultimate solution.

Pros

I joined my current job recently and the system alloted to me is a desktop PC in which the installed antivirus was repeatedly prompting that it has stopped the virus before doing any harm to the system. At least 50 or 60 prompts were shown in next 30 minutes and I checked the virus history and got to know that its a ransomware which has infected the operating system files and the current antivirus...

Cons

Among great performance and robust malware eliminating process of Malwarebytes, cons are almost nothing. But the thing in this software that needs to be addressed is to provide basic real time protection features for free like other antivirus programs are providing.

This is what Apple recommends for their iMac and Macbook devices

I'm fully protected, great user experience, and is not like the ordinary antivirus that takes hours to scan. This does it in less than a minute in a 500GB Hard Drive.

Pros

It is so simple to use, how fast it scans the drives, and because it is the software that Apple recommends for their devices.

Cons

That it doesn't have the 100% functions of an Antivirus. I mean, you don't hace that kind of problems with a Mac, but for those who haven't, is something to consider.