Malwarebytes for Business Logo

Malwarebytes for Business

Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

Malwarebytes for Business Reviews - Page 6

2,254 reviews

This is what Apple recommends for their iMac and Macbook devices

I'm fully protected, great user experience, and is not like the ordinary antivirus that takes hours to scan. This does it in less than a minute in a 500GB Hard Drive.

Pros

It is so simple to use, how fast it scans the drives, and because it is the software that Apple recommends for their devices.

Cons

That it doesn't have the 100% functions of an Antivirus. I mean, you don't hace that kind of problems with a Mac, but for those who haven't, is something to consider.

Malwarebytes Review

Very good. I have run the software on several of my computers and it has detected and quarantined potential "malicious" viruses.

Pros

It is free. I have been using the free version for several years and it has been recommended to me by several of our local and national technical support specialists. I recently upgraded to the paid version since the difference between it and the free version is that the paid version runs constantly in the background and protects your computer and network especially from ransomware. Protection against ransomware was my main reason for upgrading our computers to the paid version of Malwarebytes.

Cons

None that I am aware of. However, I wish it was made more clear whether you can have Malwarebytes and Windows Defender operating at the same time on your computer, or does one cancel the other out?

The BEST virus and malware protection software out there!

I can set it up to update whenever I want, tell it when to restart. Also, like I said before, it does not slow down my laptop. With other software, I was going crazy with my computer running extremely slow AND letting a trojan in which destroyed my previous laptop (which is why I switched to Malwarebytes).

Pros

Malwarebytes is militant in their efforts to fight viruses and malware. It doesn't slow my computer down when it is running (which drove me crazy with several other software companies I used previously). They are on the front lines fighting the latest threats. ALSO, they email me newsletter with the most current information about worldwide threats and how to protect myself in a myriad of ways. The customer support is very responsive. For a low price, you can get multiple computers and/or laptops protected which was great for my family. This is a product I use at home on all of our family computers (4). You can move it from one computer to another when you get a new one, no problem.

Cons

Have used Malwarebytes for several years, including both the free and licensed versions.

Pros

There are many, many, malware/spyware programs out there, both installable and real-time online scanners. I have used many brands and many types, but have always liked Malwarebytes products because of their reliability and more important - consistency. They also have other free tools such as stubborn file deleters, root kit scanners, etc. Good company with good products and easy to deal with as well.

Cons

There isn't a product out there (and never has been) that will catch 100% of any type of malware or virus activity; it just can't be done because of ever-evolving code and technology. This industry is a "reaction-based" industry that produces its best results as a reaction to something malicious that has already happened. Malwarebytes isn't necessarily at fault for being in this same category, but as with other products, as long as you do updates on a regular basis you'll be as protected as you can be for most situations.

Malwarebytes: An essential malware removal tool for your utility belt

Malwarebytes has been extremely valuable reviving "sick" PC's as well as preventing malware infestations in the first place. I always keep an updated copy on my "utility belt USB" Drive.

Pros

Malwarebytes has been around for years and has continuously maintained itself as a leader in malware detection, removal and prevention. It's easy to use, continuously updated, and very good at keeping your desktops safe.

Cons

Some PC's running an older operating system may run slower with Malwarebytes, however it's better than not running at all because of a malware infection. Some competitors also offer this level of protection combined with their anti-virus, firewall and VPN. Sometimes a more integrated solution is better for some users, while separate components may offer better coverage with some overlap.

Healthy Computing System Guaranteed!

Pros

Malwarebytes is one of the software stack which I liked the most. I personally like it and recommend it a lot. It's a must-have software for a healthy computing system which removes the malware from the system. It's kind of like an enhancer to the antivirus. It checks the ram for harmful software which continuously hog your system memory. It comes with a free basic version, but I recommend getting a paid subscription which offers a lot of advanced features like: 1. Scanning in batch mode which won't let your system slow down. 2. Scans for spyware, adware and rogue security software too. 3. The latest version includes popular ransomware. 4. It can block IP addresses of malicious websites and many more.

Cons

As a now, I found none. Just one thing, that free version is quite very basic. In order to convince the user to buy a paid subscription, they should provide some additional features too.

Powerful and reliable anti-malware software with one major flaw

Virus, malware and browsing protection

Pros

This review is of Malwarebytes Premium. The free version is a different animal and doesn't suffer from the problems I list below. I usually install Malwareybtes free on all my computers at work and at home. Premium definitely offers a lot more functionality and at a great price. I can usually count on Malwarebytes to find and detect problems before they get out of hand, or once to discover existing problems.

Cons

There is a serious caveat to how much I like Malwarebytes Premium: it has a ridiculous amount of CPU usage. The versions I have had on my system are certainly not optimized or work well with my system. Mind you, I don't have a weak system (i7 3930k CPU with 32GB of RAM), yet when I'm running Malwarebytes Premium with everything set to Active uses 80-100% of my CPU. Apparently, after reading up on it...

This software saved me life at work. Except for my documents and the information that it contained

Malwarebytes is a software highly recommended for all those companies that can be threatened with malware. With excellent functions of permanent monitoring of the PC, a luxury technical service, and some enviable functions in comparison to other software for handling and suppressing viruses on a PC, they make it a big one in this branch and a necessary companion in the work daily in the company.

Pros

This software specialized in the elimination of computer malwares is an excellent solution among many that are in the market. Among the benefits we found when using it were: -Malwarebytes has an excellent security when it comes to managing the analyzed data, creating an accurate selection of the malware found on the computer and eliminating them or passing them to quarantine. - Although it seems limited, its speicalization in the elimination of malware makes it the best in the market, since it has more components and updates associated with the suppression of malwares.

Cons

As I mentioned at the beginning, this software saved me the life of a work catastrophe associated with an email that I opened by mistake and that unleashed a massive attack of malwares in my computer that put in danger the integrity of the information that it handled. Therefore, I do not have any complaints about this software

Not perfect but okay

Please see my cons section for more information. I do not recommend this software for anyone with Windows 10

Pros

I started using Malwarebytes about two years ago it's been working great and I've had no problems or complaints about it whatsoever. that is until about three months ago please see below...

Cons

About 3 months ago I had to take my computer and because it wouldn't even turn on I was sure it was the black screen of death as I like to call it seeing as it was beeping at me and there was nothing on the screen this is a brand new computer that I had just purchased not that long ago so you can imagine my horror. Needless to say when I brought it in there was according to the computer tech is serious...

Best Antivirus Software

Malwarebytes scans your computer quickly without prohibiting the full use of your system.

Pros

This software works the best for my computers. I have used McAfee in the past but I found that Malwarebytes was superior in the performance of scans for viruses.

Cons

I have never found a con for this software. This software does not mass market this product. It's through word by mouth that sells this software.

A Legitimately Useful AV Product With Web Protection

Pros

This is honestly one of the first pieces of software I install on new computers now. Its default schedule is to scan once per day, but you can change that to whatever frequency you want. It scans for malware (including rootkits, malicious registry edits, and adware), and allows you to quarantine or create an exception for whatever files it detects. The premium version also protects you from visiting malicious sites; I've been saved on a couple occasions by it blocking a site that I was being automatically redirected to.

Cons

If you're using the free version it can be pretty intrusive with trying to get you purchase the premium, with frequent popups in the lower right hand corner of the screen. The premium, I feel, is actually worth it, as it's probably better than most other professional tools out there, but if you're not looking to spend money it can be quite annoying and can't be disabled.

An effective, lightweight piece of software

Since discovering Malwarebytes, I have been pleased with the overall design and performance of the software, and have been more than satisfied with the level of protection it provides to our PC's. I have yet to find a competitors product which offers the same level of protection for such a good value.

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware truly holds it's own in the realm of anti-malware software available on the market. Aside from the usual features found in many other programs designed to protect your PC from potential threats, Malwarebytes also has a feature that makes it stand out from the crowd. It can be run alongside other software designed to prevent malicious logic from compromising your privacy and performance. Malwarebytes provides an extra layer of protection in a world constantly being populated with new potential threats, and it manages to offer this protection at a price that won't cripple your budget.

Cons

On a few occasions the user interface would respond in a somewhat sluggish manner, however, these instances were few and far between, and did not effect the overall performance of the software.

Best Line of Defense from Malware

Malware protection for our office PCs in our church. Being a church we have access to sensitive information about our congregation members and we take their privacy extremely seriously. Having this line of defense on all of our office PCs gives us peace of mind that our data and information will not be compromised and we can deter and keep the threats away.

Pros

Malwarebytes is the best malware defense software on the market. Packed with tons of features and reasonably priced, it was a no brainer for us to purchase our licenses. Being a church we have access to sensitive information about our congregation members and we take their privacy extremely seriously. Having this line of defense on all of our office PCs gives us peace of mind that our data and information will not be compromised and we can deter and keep the threats away.

Cons

Nothing. Works exactly as advertised. Money well spent.

MalwareBytes - Protects you from outside world

Pros

MalwareBytes offers comprehensive sets of features to protect you from malware, anti-ransomware, attacks and all types of known-unknown threats which could compromise your data and security. Its lot better than Windows Defender. It has saved me numerous times when our computers were affected by malwares. It removed malwares from system without any data corruption which is the best thing about it. I...

Cons

None, really. It must be part of every system connected to Internet.

Malwarebytes is one of the best

Malwarebytes scams and removes threats quickly and has consistently run smoothly. Updates and scans automatically and keeps me informed of any potential threats.

Pros

Ease of use Runs fast and efficiently Identifies threat and quarantined/removes them Low false positives

Cons

User interface has improved but could be even better and include more statistics on past scans and reports to recommend how to improve current settings.

Got to protect your computer from viruses, trojans, worms & more? Take a look at Malwarebytes!

As a freelancer, I do a lot of research on the Internet and visit a lot of websites. I also receive documents and e-mails with links to open from clients. So I really need a virus/trojan protection software that is going to be highly effective, as I use my computer a lot. I've felt confident using Malwarebytes, it lets you know if it found something, so you can remove it.

Pros

I got Malewarebytes after my computer got hit by a virus that took me a couple of days to get rid of. When a website recommended Malewarebytes, their software found the virus - and it was removed from my computer quickly and easily. I had tried other methods with little success. I really like Malwarebytes because it seems to pick up things that other virus protection software simply does not find as well. The cost is reasonable, especially when you consider the value for what they are offering you.

Cons

n/a, I really like and have found value using Malewarebytes on my computer.

Malwarebytes

I continually get websites blocked or at least questioned by the program, many of my contacts do not, using the same web pages

Pros

Not only is it easy to use, but it makes other anti virus programs obsolete. Very reasonably priced as well

Cons

Not much to dislike.. Maybe a messaging box on the home page. Maybe a phone number on their home page would be nice also

Malwarebytes - how useful it is

Overall, I would not say very satisfied, but its good to have this software especially in this day and age of cyber intrusions.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it is very good at proactively catching malware/virus and also it is very good at detecting problem websites and alerts me and prevents me from going to a website thereby preventing damage to my PC. Of course, this functionality is not perfect because sometimes there are false positives, but Malwarebytes gives the option to proceed to the website. I encountered both of these scenarios.

Cons

What I like the least about this software are: its update mechanism to a new version is not easy and automatic, sometimes the application icon cannot be found in the tray area or if it is there and I click on it then the main program window does not show up, and 9 out of 10 times I cannot view the history of the issues Malwarebytes caught or identified.

Malware Beware

Malware bytes ensures the safety of my files. It can detect bad files and even help fix the files that were affected by the malware.

Pros

I really love this software is easy to use and it is efficient . I have had a lot of issues in the past with popups and it drove me insane! Don't click on the X in the corner fast enough and your screen is taken for a ride!The next thing you know, your computer somehow ends up with an unknown file that is corrupted! It is also able to be used as a standalone or if you prefer in conjunction with other antivirus programs.

Cons

The price for premium is a little high,but for regular users (just for home) they do have a free version.

Try Malwarebytes on your PC

I have used the Premium version of Malwarebytes for years. I have recommended it to others many, many times. This is one of the best programs on the market and it is also one of the best investments you can make for your internet security.

Pros

The program works very well and blocks everything malicious, nothing gets through! It seems to work well in conjunction with other Antivirus software without any conflicts whatsoever. Malwarebytes stays in the background and out of sight until it detects an attack. It then deals with the malware or malicious script, allowing you to continue doing your work. The interface is clean and simple, making it very easy to use. The updates are customizable and always install without a problem.

Cons

At times when it runs a scan, Malwarebytes will use a lot of the computer's system resources. This is temporary, but it could be a problem for older computers or computers with limited memory.

Malwarebytes - End User Review

Good overall experience. As I helped a lot of other users clean their computer, the first application I recommended was Malwarebytes.

Pros

Malwarebytes is a very good software to use for both, Windows and Apple. I have used it on both software's and it works great. The best feature on this product is how user friendly it is. Even users who are not tech savy can easily operate it.

Cons

Malwarebytes can do only so much for a computer or device. I think that he application has many features, but I think that they are all spread in different applications that you have to individually download.

Works Well But Has A Learning Curve

Overall I think Malwarebytes is a great product. I use it at least once a week just to make sure my computer is protected and clear of malware or other viruses. I did eventually learn about all of the possibilities the software has but it really would be nice if there was a way to be more upfront about all it does instead of having to mess around and dig into the software. Trial and error isn't always comforting when you're working with a computer you need to run every day and can't afford to replace.

Pros

I love that Malwarebytes does a really great job thoroughly checking every file. I like that there's a deep clean option and I trust that the software really does work well. It has helped find issues on my computer and made my computer run more quickly and keep it safe from malware more reliably than other similar options.

Cons

Learning everything Malwarebytes can do is takes some time. Adjusting settings and fixing things the way you want them to be instead of the way the default setting is, can be overwhelming. Sometimes it can feel like changing one thing will really mess up your computer. There's also not a comprehensive guide of everything Malwarebytes can do so if you aren't one to learn by doing, you may never use the software to its full potential.

Very intuitive.

I have been a long-time user of Malwarebytes over the last decade and have used it on all of my personal computers.

Pros

-Easy to use, very intuitive. -Constant updates and enhancements -Effective at maintaining network safety. -Immediate notification of a threat.

Cons

-Not free -Can sometimes lag or freeze. -Not as widely known as other anti-malware software.

Malwarebytes saved me at the verge of formatting my PC. It cleaned all malware.

My PC was not functioning properly due to malware. I was about to format my PC. But Malwarebytes scanned and removed all the malware which was causing many issues. Since then I did not need to format my PC and it still works perfectly.

Pros

Malwarebytes is a great software. I came across Malwarebytes when I had malware issues in my PC. I was about to format my PC and worried that I will have to loose all my data. I installed different malware cleaning softwares but ultimately Malwarebytes fixed it. Even the free version of it is very useful if you want to see how it performs. However, I would recommend getting the full version as all of its features are very useful to protect your device from malware. It is always up to date and cleans regularly. Unlike other software, it does not slow your PC.

Cons

It would be great if Malwarebytes was a complete antivirus software. I find it is expensive because it is only cleaning malware and I have to purchase another software as an antivirus tool. It would be great if they could implement both of these qualities in one software.

Big Fan Of Malwarebytes

I am very happy being a Malwarebytes customer and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros

We have been using one version of Malwarebytes or another for years and have been satisfied with how it keeps our endpoints safe. The latest version is cloud-based so clients can get updates even if they aren't plugged into our network. The management portal is easy to use.

Cons

I wish the updates to the endpoint software were more automatic and didn't always require reboots.